GDB's Thanksgiving Harvest

Yes I do! I like a slightly sour sweet. My mouth is now watering lol.
Me too!

The next batch I make I'm going to add some citric acid and see if I can make sour pops! :)

Hello growers.

Today I've got more pics and fewer words!

The 4x4 group:
TG1 11-25-22 F26-41.JPG

TG2 11-25-22 F26-41.JPG

TG 11-25-22 F26-41.JPG

And through the side door:
TG side1 11-25-22 F26-41.JPG

TGside 11-25-22 F26-41.JPG

----------

Pineapple Express in the 2x2:
PE 11-25-22 F20.JPG

Although she is eating now I'm still unable to stop the yellowing leaves. I'll do a slurry test on her soil soon to try and figure out what's up.

That's all for today.

Only 29 more shopping days until Christmas!

PEACE.

Hey GDB hope you are well. What size tents are you in?
I'm in a 4x4x6ft 8inch and a 2x2x4 Joe.

----------

UPDATE ON THE LOLLIPOP SUCK OFF

I nearly forgot about reporting on how it went with my first lollipop! What does that tell you? :)

The lolly I tried was really small. It only took me about 15 minutes to suck it down to the point where I just chewed up the rest. Most of the others ones in the current batch are about twice the size of the one I had.

The effects came on quickly, within about 30 minutes maybe less. I was floating on air and feeling sort of disengaged. Feeling "groovy" would actually apply, but I date myself!:)

I went to my liquor store to pick up some beer for the football games. While there, I gave one of the employees a lolly. (I had told him I'd be making them and he was anxious to try one. I'm anxious to hear his evaluation.)

When I got home, I seasoned our Thanksgiving chicken and put it in the oven. By then it was about time for the first NFL game so I settled in to watch it. It was a good game with the Detroit Lions (who play every Thanksgiving :straightface:) almost upsetting the Buffalo Bills. At the end of the game I was still buzzing nicely!

There was about 45 minutes between that game and the second game between the Dallas Cowboys (who also play every Thanksgiving ☹️) and the New York Giants. So I went down and checked on the big chicken and chatted with the Mrs. for a while.

By the time the second game started it was about 5 hours after I had consumed the lolly. Shortly into the 2nd quarter, Boom! I'm staring at my eyelids instead of the TV set. My cell phone ringing at the start of the second half is what woke me up. (It was the Mrs. calling to let me know that she had taken the chicken out of the oven.)

At that point I considered the lolly test over and hit a few dabs (trying to come back)!

In summary, the pop left me feeling wonderful for about 5 hours and then dropped me like a rock!

I'm almost certain that I used Godfather OG from @Weed Seeds Express to make the tincture that was used in the lollipops. I'm going to make my next batch of tincture from a sativa-dominant strain to see if things work out differently!

Oh, and a note on what it did for my appetite. By dinner time I felt really hungry. My eyes got big looking at the side dishes! So by the time I loaded up my plate with mac & cheese, sweet potatoes, dressing and collard greens, there was no room for chicken. My Thanksgiving dinner ended up being chickenless!

I'm not sure what to expect when I eat one of the larger lollipops, more hours of "groovy" or less?

I'll find out soon. But today it's back to the sublingual doses!

PEACE.

Thanks for the recipe, GDB!
Although she is eating now I'm still unable to stop the yellowing leaves.
I know that feeling...She really is looking better in the last week or so, despite the yellow leaves...
I think I bobbed when I should have weaved. Got smacked right in the kisser! :laughtwo:
I usually zig when I should have zagged...been smacked a few times too!:D

Thanks for the relayed lollypop experience GDB, the little one sound very effective, but you might have to delay having the next one until after dinner if you want some chicken your meal next time! The garden is coming along great too!

----------

I nearly forgot about reporting on how it went with my first lollipop! What does that tell you? :)

The lolly I tried was really small. It only took me about 15 minutes to suck it down to the point where I just chewed up the rest. Most of the others ones in the current batch are about twice the size of the one I had.

The effects came on quickly, within about 30 minutes maybe less. I was floating on air and feeling sort of disengaged. Feeling "groovy" would actually apply, but I date myself!:)

I went to my liquor store to pick up some beer for the football games. While there, I gave one of the employees a lolly. (I had told him I'd be making them and he was anxious to try one. I'm anxious to hear his evaluation.)

When I got home, I seasoned our Thanksgiving chicken and put it in the oven. By then it was about time for the first NFL game so I settled in to watch it. It was a good game with the Detroit Lions (who play every Thanksgiving :straightface:) almost upsetting the Buffalo Bills. At the end of the game I was still buzzing nicely!

There was about 45 minutes between that game and the second game between the Dallas Cowboys (who also play every Thanksgiving ☹️) and the New York Giants. So I went down and checked on the big chicken and chatted with the Mrs. for a while.

By the time the second game started it was about 5 hours after I had consumed the lolly. Shortly into the 2nd quarter, Boom! I'm staring at my eyelids instead of the TV set. My cell phone ringing at the start of the second half is what woke me up. (It was the Mrs. calling to let me know that she had taken the chicken out of the oven.)

At that point I considered the lolly test over and hit a few dabs (trying to come back)!

In summary, the pop left me feeling wonderful for about 5 hours and then dropped me like a rock!

I'm almost certain that I used Godfather OG from @Weed Seeds Express to make the tincture that was used in the lollipops. I'm going to make my next batch of tincture from a sativa-dominant strain to see if things work out differently!

Oh, and a note on what it did for my appetite. By dinner time I felt really hungry. My eyes got big looking at the side dishes! So by the time I loaded up my plate with mac & cheese, sweet potatoes, dressing and collard greens, there was no room for chicken. My Thanksgiving dinner ended up being chickenless!

I'm not sure what to expect when I eat one of the larger lollipops, more hours of "groovy" or less?

PEACE.
Thanks GDB

----------

PEACE.
Haha! No chicken for you!

Hello growers.

Last night I did a slurry test on the soil of my yellowing Pineapple Express. The soil is at 6.5 ph so no issue there.
PE 11-26-22 F21.jpg

So I turn my attention to the organic nutrients that I'm feeding the plant. (I'm using a combination of Uprising Bloom & Uprising Foundation made by Roots Organics. Per the manufacturer, when used in tandem I'm giving them 1/2 the recommended dose of each.)

I note that the Bloom contains 8% calcium and no magnesium. The Foundation contains 4% calcium and 1% magnesium.

I'm guessing that this yellowing might be due to low magnesium levels.

On her next watering I'll give her a dose of epsom salts @ 1 tsp per gallon.

I have no other ideas about what to try.

PEACE.

But what does the Lazy Meter say? I seem to recall it has a pretty good track record of identifying and correcting issues without much fanfare.

Not as much fun that way maybe, but seems to be pretty successful.
The Lazy-Meter's sole function is to attempt to limit my energy output to levels it deems acceptable. Even it didn't balk at me mixing a jug of water with a little epsom salts!

I keep 1/2 gallon jugs of aged tap water on hand for just these types of situations. I'll put 1/2 tsp of salts in one of those jugs. I'll give the PE 1 liter of that. The other liter will go to my Purple Dream, which is on the same nutrients. She doesn't having any yellow leaves (yet) but she does look a little pale (light green).

Today I've got more pics and fewer words!
A man of few words and many flowers!

A man of many words, most of them pretty funny!

Hello growers.

It's Sunday morning and I'm feeling blessed!
TG 11-27-22 F28-43.jpg

It's Flip + 43 for the front two (Purple Tahoe, left and Purple Dream) and Flip + 28 for the Grandaddy Blacks in the rear.

Have a good Sunday all!

PEACE.

Back
Top Bottom