Gelato & Super Lemon & Gorilla Glue, Feminized

Black Cali Grape on her/his way! I guess I will start another journal. Some look upside down. I am going to try to flip it but it will probably Die on me. Any ideas on how do you save my baby? I could've swore I put them all in the right way he sees that is. Not all have popped either.

I tried to add a video but I guess I don't know how properly
See if this helps Momma...

You can split the rooter lengthwise down the side and carefully remove it and rotate it or put directly into a new container like a solo cup. Don't let it stay exposed to the air or light too long.
Ok I'm going to go do it it right now.

OK so major surgery is complete I don't think they're gonna last personally but let's see. There were three that were upside down. I put them kind of to the side so I know which ones they are.
Thanks @MrSauga! I tried this before and it didn't work but here's hoping! I could see the change in the route already just from turning on the light a lot of the little hairs that stick out from the roots aren't there except for at the very base of the root. So there's hope!

I could see the change in the route already just from turning on the light a lot of the little hairs that stick out from the roots aren't there except for at the very base of the root. So there's hope!
Well as you know it's the most sensitive time for the plant during the seedling stage. The good news is it is a weed. It may be slow to go but as long as it's got a bit of green it's fighting. You did all you could and hopefully we'll be calling you Dr. Momma shortly :)
Nice job :welldone:

Looking back I wonder if you just turned the whole rooter upside down and planted it in soil. That way the root is in the dirt, the plant is facing up, and it's a matter of time before it breaks the surface. The seedling then doesn't get handled at all. :hmmmm:

I put them up side right, 2 had the seed shell still on and wasn't loose enough to wiggle off. I was afraid of ruining the "head" of it. If that makes sense? I doubt it will work. thinking about it now too, I think I should have put it in loose soil too. ugh... well lessons learn't. Pretty sure I won't earn the title Dr Momma sadly but here's hoping.

Thanks for your help :Namaste:

I put them up side right, 2 had the seed shell still on and wasn't loose enough to wiggle off.
Yes it does make sense. The trick to the 'helmet head' is dropping a droplet of water on the helmet and letting it soak. You may have to do this a few times. The cover will then fall or pop off. Once you do it once you'll never fear it again. How deep are you planting the seeds? You may want to try a little deeper to help with the helmets popping off but to also keep the roots going the right direction.
I commend you on the amount of work you put into your garden! :thumb:

Yes it does make sense. The trick to the 'helmet head' is dropping a droplet of water on the helmet and letting it soak. You may have to do this a few times. The cover will then fall or pop off. Once you do it once you'll never fear it again. How deep are you planting the seeds? You may want to try a little deeper to help with the helmets popping off but to also keep the roots going the right direction.
I commend you on the amount of work you put into your garden! :thumb:

Awh Thanks @MrSauga! feeling some love :circle-of-love:

I'm trying to have a nice garden I wish my nugs were bigger at the end to be honest.
They are ok but always seem to be the same size, medium. Frosty though.... so thats a plus.

Ok I'll try the water in the AM. I just don't want to stress it even more. Do you think that it would make a difference if I do it then?

I just don't want to stress it even more. Do you think that it would make a difference if I do it then?
Most people will tell you to get them off as soon as you can. Those cotyledons need to open up. Chances are if you don't try they will die off any how. You may even find some membrane left after taking the main casing off. Be patient, grab some tweezers or something with a dull point to use as a 'flicker' like popping off the lid of a beer bottle. Gentle flicks after the water soaks in for a bit.
I use a mister if you don't want to add a droplet of water. Both work well.

They made it!!! @MrSauga so far so good!!

@MrSauga sometimes it just takes encouraging words from the right person. They went off without an issues too. I wish I could post the video, but it's not embedded so I can't seem to load it. It's just from my phone not another site.

They made it!!! @MrSauga so far so good!!

@MrSauga sometimes it just takes encouraging words from the right person. They went off without an issues too. I wish I could post the video, but it's not embedded so I can't seem to load it. It's just from my phone not another site.
I'm so glad to hear that Momma! I knew all along you could do it :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom