Gelato & Super Lemon & Gorilla Glue, Feminized

All are looking well. Super Lemon seems to be more pale than the others, not in a bad way just genetics. Topped most now. I am not a picky gardener in the sense of hmmm how do I say, not anal. So I don't nit pic things apart, like if one leaf is different etc... I was gong to transplant to 3 gal today but I think I may wait a couple more days for the roots to fill up more.
Holding at week 3 veg nuits., filled the humidifier and cleaned up the room.
Shredded my 3 Mothers yesterday and cloned out about 40 plants, Cheese, Shiva Skunk and Afghnai
I will be keeping my first set of clones from each of the 3 strains (each plant got cloned) I will turn those into Mothers now and wait for them to fill out before I repeat or get sick of the strain. The Mothers of these clones are in Bud right now. The Bud room is smelly so soft and aromatic.
I will be going the same for Gorilla Glue, Gelato and Super Lemon, keeping Mothers and continuing the cycle. However I will play with the Colloidal Silver on a couple plants. Why? why not I say... I want to see the process and learn how to get "stable seeds". I also have that pollen so I may even try that on a couple.

I am also mindful that spring is around the corner and I want to have a nice outdoor grow which I want to start indoors and flip to a field. I need to begin the finish by September for climate reasons (mould). Not 100% how do make it happen. I guess when I build the greenhouse in August over them, I will find away to black them out so they finish on time?? Anyone have any suggestions on Mould resistant strains for a West Coast Climate?

You can try this link here. I'm not sure if it's what you are looking for.

Yes thank you!! That was very helpful:thumb:
I fed the other day. They all look great but need to be lst and transplant so after my company leaves I’ll do it. My big room is in week 5 so it’s perfect timing to get them settled in 3 gallons before they flip 12/12. I will be keeping a Mother, to carry on a few rounds.

Trying to decide my next rounds I want to do 75 so this is my choice at the moment for seeds, Hawaiian Lights, Black Dreams, Black Cali Grape, sensi star? Pick two

Trying to decide my next rounds I want to do 75 so this is my choice at the moment for seeds, Hawaiian Lights, Black Dreams, Black Cali Grape, sensi star? Pick two
I love the sound of anything with black in it so my choices would be the Black Dreams and the Black Cali Grape :)

I love the sound of anything with black in it so my choices would be the Black Dreams and the Black Cali Grape :)

I was thinking the same thing. I think I’ll do that. They are non fem so I have to make sure I’m here till flower, it’s a lot of work checking them all the time. I hope I can catch all the males out of that many

Everything is well. Fed wk 3 veg then lights out.

I do have a question for ya.
In my bud room my Cheese had Gnats. I dealt with it and they are gone now. Plants look great. Buds are forming nicely, but they don't have much sugar leaves at all. My other plants are frosty. They had no gnats. Is that a side effect of the gnats? Because I'm at a loss. I'd be grateful for some advanced help :kiss: I put a couple pics here but most are in my other journal. Afghani, Cheese and Shiva skunk

thanks my friends
:green_heart:

This is the Cheese

I think it has to do with the I put on top of the soil to kill the gnats. When I water/fed the soil isn't fluid and absorb like the other plants that didn't have it sprinkled on top.
whats ur take?

Thanks for ur help. I knew most of that, but nothing has happened in the room. No light or heat issues. Snowing here lol.... make it stop haha but summer heat becomes an issue. All I think may have happened if the powder stopped it from producing any sugar.

Other than maybe it's just a bad pheno of that strain some plants may not produce many trichs at all where others are completely covered like some of the ones kitchenhawk grows. I keep records of most of the stuff that happens in my grows and although I have had plants that produced little trichs the quality is always top shelf.

Other than maybe it's just a bad pheno of that strain some plants may not produce many trichs at all where others are completely covered like some of the ones kitchenhawk grows. I keep records of most of the stuff that happens in my grows and although I have had plants that produced little trichs the quality is always top shelf.

Okay I agree. I think that maybe it. So frustrating. I thought I was seeing things, or not seeing things. I was going to cut them but the buds looks good but kinda leafy. I'll take a close up tomorrow. Thanks for ur help :green_heart: :green_heart:

All is good in the room.
I was hoping to transplant today but that will have to happen in a couple of days. I am in the throes of taking down Afghani,Shiva Skunk, and my Cheese from my other journal. Just thought I'd share the beginning of my take down.

IM SO EXCITED!!!!! Here is what I ordered from my wares from winning Photo Of The Month Dec 2019 (I have to figure out how to attach that to my work... makes me so happy. Yes I am a dork... Anyways here is the list from these amazing Sponsors:

Dope Seeds: OG Kush, Critical Mass, Amnesia, Kalashnikov :green_heart:
Seedsman: Green Gelato, White Widow, Red Afro, Sex Wax & Alaskan Purple @SeedsMan:love:

I can't tell ya how excited I am. I was thinking of trying to make cobs when I was thinking of the blend. What do you think?

Thank you Sponsors.... Yes I will journal them :yahoo:

Everyone is in 3 gallons.
All clones are in 1 gallons
I still have cheese finishing then I'll bleach n wash room n I think I may have a bulb burning out it's kinda making a little rattle noise so I'll replace it after take down. How often do you replace ur bulbs?

Call me crazy but I decided to drop 14 non fem seeds, Black Cali Grape by Jordan of the island. Thought I'd just use them up, while I wait. :surf:
By then I should receive the seeds I picked from Photo of the month and can jump on those.
I love trying new strains!

I think now's the best time... learn off the freebies :) I've never tried cobbing but it sure does look good!!

As do we all! :) Looks like the kitchen is gonna be a busy place!

haha funny enough that's where all the technical parts happen, plus it was a play on words... I'm a foodie

I have to say I have had to rig lights down a hallway because my veg room is to full. I need more space! Haha don't we all?

Back
Top Bottom