GeoFlora Nutrients Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ladies are going to love it @Costanza ! It is just so easy to measure out and feed. Just plan accordingly with your watering schedule.
Here
Your ladies are going to love it @Costanza ! It is just so easy to measure out and feed. Just plan accordingly with your watering schedule.
Here are a few pics the peas love this stuff
20210602_100014.jpg
20210602_095955.jpg

Untitled-1.png

Hey guys! We worked with our e-commerce partner GardenTap.com to bring you a 420 Mag Member exclusive discount code for 10% off of our product! Just type 420Geoflora into the coupon code box at checkout to get the discount. It's good for multiple uses!
That's awesome! Thanks GF Team!

Really do think you need to get this on the european market , There are a few chain stores (hydro stores)
here in the uk with a few stores dotted around the uk . wont say names im sure one of the big ones would
love to carry this product.I grow in coco have done for years now but would love to try this in a soil
grow.waiting 2/3 weeks or running out before i got more would be a nightmare hence me not willing to buy
from over the pond.Maybe oneday guest the demand would not be as high as in the USA due to the legalization
but i still think there is a market for the simple to use product.

Really do think you need to get this on the european market , There are a few chain stores (hydro stores)
here in the uk with a few stores dotted around the uk . wont say names im sure one of the big ones would
love to carry this product.I grow in coco have done for years now but would love to try this in a soil
grow.waiting 2/3 weeks or running out before i got more would be a nightmare hence me not willing to buy
from over the pond.Maybe oneday guest the demand would not be as high as in the USA due to the legalization
but i still think there is a market for the simple to use product.
@skunksa We would honestly love to be able to get this on the European market but due to difficulties with shipping and customs, we would need a distributor there, and we don't have one lined up right now. No word on when that could be, unfortunately!

:thanks: Be sure to let us know when you do.:thumb:
@skunksa We would honestly love to be able to get this on the European market but due to difficulties with shipping and customs, we would need a distributor there, and we don't have one lined up right now. No word on when that could be, unfortunately!

At the recommended dosage rates, how do you account for genetics requiring less or more nutrients?
Hello @BakedARea,

In going back over some of my replies, I discovered that I never really answered your last question in your reply to me. So, even though it's nearing 3 months since, I'd like to answer.

Basically I find that, as a grower with some experience under my belt, I can see as the plant responds to me and what I'm doing/not doing, just what it's communicating to me. One can certainly refer to all the pics and charts 'n stuff that are available here @420 mag and in many books and all over the web, to get a feel of what your plant is experiencing under your care. Your plants will always express to you what they're experiencing. We, as their caretakers just need to learn the language of our plants and respond accordingly.

I'm deliberately avoiding stating things like: "such 'n such strain needs exactly this much of this and that much of that" because of SO many variables that are vastly different between one person's grow site and another person's grow site. Things like what medium are the roots in; what kind of microbes are present AND in what quantities; water sources; light sources; pot sizes; indoors or outdoors; etc, etc. These kinds of things can easily change how we care for our plants. In my current grow, for example... I'm in SoCal growing outdoors in this crazy summer heat, so my plants need way more silicon than someone else that's growing the very same strain indoors in a climate controlled grow room. Because of things just like this, it's impossible for anything to be a "one-size-fits-all".

Instead, I always encourage people to learn what the different signals that our plants sharing with us mean, and respond accordingly. It's a learning curve, for sure! But once learned, your plants will thank you for it by giving you a far better harvest.

Hope this helps... :smokin:

Untitled-1.png

Hey guys! We worked with our e-commerce partner GardenTap.com to bring you a 420 Mag Member exclusive discount code for 10% off of our product! Just type 420Geoflora into the coupon code box at checkout to get the discount. It's good for multiple uses!
I don't know how I missed this post.
Thank you @GeoFlora Nutrients .
You guys are truly awesome.
Bill

Sorry to hear that - we have not had cultivators experience deficiencies in early veg when using VEG - could you send us a DM or reply with some more info on your current grow setup so we can look into this and see what might be causing the problem?

We usually get a very strong start to veg with deep green leaves - and abundant leaves - we frequently have cultivators saying the one thing they hate about our VEG is the constant haircutting of fan leaves because there are so many. Let’s work together and see if we can figure out what’s going on.
Hello @GeoFlora Nutrients,

I've been "internet quiet" for a while. During that time, I have learned some important things about my grow and using your Veg/Bloom products. Basically, in my situation, I simply sprinkled a bit of Epsom Salt as a top dress and all yellowing has been resolved. Also, because I'm an outdoor grower in SoCal, I've added silicon to help my plants deal with this heat, and it's working.

With these changes, I'm now getting the "abundance of leaves" that you talked about earlier. I've also come to the realization that no one product can perform exactly the same in every growing environment, simply because of the vast differences that are possible from grow site to grow site. With that in mind, I believe that you have a very good product and am looking forward to what the rest of this season brings as my plants are approaching their blooming phase and eventually what the harvest brings to me.

Thank you... :smokin:

Hello @GeoFlora Nutrients,

I've been "internet quiet" for a while. During that time, I have learned some important things about my grow and using your Veg/Bloom products. Basically, in my situation, I simply sprinkled a bit of Epsom Salt as a top dress and all yellowing has been resolved. Also, because I'm an outdoor grower in SoCal, I've added silicon to help my plants deal with this heat, and it's working.

With these changes, I'm now getting the "abundance of leaves" that you talked about earlier. I've also come to the realization that no one product can perform exactly the same in every growing environment, simply because of the vast differences that are possible from grow site to grow site. With that in mind, I believe that you have a very good product and am looking forward to what the rest of this season brings as my plants are approaching their blooming phase and eventually what the harvest brings to me.

Thank you... :smokin:
Hello @CBDbud hope you are well my friend.
Nice to hear your garden is doing good.
Take care.
Bill

Hello @BakedARea,

In going back over some of my replies, I discovered that I never really answered your last question in your reply to me. So, even though it's nearing 3 months since, I'd like to answer.

Basically I find that, as a grower with some experience under my belt, I can see as the plant responds to me and what I'm doing/not doing, just what it's communicating to me. One can certainly refer to all the pics and charts 'n stuff that are available here @420 mag and in many books and all over the web, to get a feel of what your plant is experiencing under your care. Your plants will always express to you what they're experiencing. We, as their caretakers just need to learn the language of our plants and respond accordingly.

I'm deliberately avoiding stating things like: "such 'n such strain needs exactly this much of this and that much of that" because of SO many variables that are vastly different between one person's grow site and another person's grow site. Things like what medium are the roots in; what kind of microbes are present AND in what quantities; water sources; light sources; pot sizes; indoors or outdoors; etc, etc. These kinds of things can easily change how we care for our plants. In my current grow, for example... I'm in SoCal growing outdoors in this crazy summer heat, so my plants need way more silicon than someone else that's growing the very same strain indoors in a climate controlled grow room. Because of things just like this, it's impossible for anything to be a "one-size-fits-all".

Instead, I always encourage people to learn what the different signals that our plants sharing with us mean, and respond accordingly. It's a learning curve, for sure! But once learned, your plants will thank you for it by giving you a far better harvest.

Hope this helps... :smokin:
Thanks for the response and I agree with you. The fun part of growing is also growing in experience and wisdom! Blessings!

Sorry to hear of your difficulties, Prof. My girls are struggling, too. Apparently, you're supposed to amend your medium with GeoFlora and top dress. I was told this instruction was in the first post in the GeoFlora thread but I don't see it.

My girls are amended and top dressed now so like you, I have to wait and see. :nervous-guy:
@GeoFlora Nutrients can you please help her figure this out again? :thanks:

@GeoFlora Nutrients - I don't need help. I just think the first post in the GeoFlora thread could be made more clear by stating somewhere that the medium needs to be amended with GF AND top dressed, too, i.e. when I prepared the 5-gallon pots with my medium and GeoFlora amended into it. When I transplanted them, I assumed I didn't need to top dress, too since the medium was freshly amended.

:thanks:

@GeoFlora Nutrients can you please help her figure this out again? :thanks:

@GeoFlora Nutrients - I don't need help. I just think the first post in the GeoFlora thread could be made more clear by stating somewhere that the medium needs to be amended with GF AND top dressed, too, i.e. when I prepared the 5-gallon pots with my medium and GeoFlora amended into it. When I transplanted them, I assumed I didn't need to top dress, too since the medium was freshly amended.

:thanks:
@GeoFlora Nutrients :thanks:

I also have question. I am using Geoflora bloom in my coco grow. I have been watering daily and twice daily the last few days. My 2 week top dress is due in 3 days. Is there a way to tell if I have enough charge left to last til the top feed? I just don't want to starve them of food when I'm quenching their thirst...

I also have question. I am using Geoflora bloom in my coco grow. I have been watering daily and twice daily the last few days. My 2 week top dress is due in 3 days. Is there a way to tell if I have enough charge left to last til the top feed? I just don't want to starve them of food when I'm quenching their thirst...
@DeeBoy If you're applying Geoflora at the correct rate for your pot size, you should have enough nutrients to last for two weeks before your next top dress. Because Geoflora is an organic nutrient, you don't have to worry about nutrient burn from over-applying, so don't be afraid to add early or add more if you think your plants need it!

Welcome GF. I have only been growing for two years. First I used liquid feet’s til I heard about yours here. I use 7 gallon bags. So 2/3 cup every two weeks. It piles up quickly on top. I water every two days. So 7 times in 2 weeks. Should I remove the nutes after 2 weeks so the bag doesn’t overflow? I have two new girls in cups. If I mix GF into FFOF, is that the only time the plant needs GF? Is this nite done and gone after two weeks?

@DeeBoy If you're applying Geoflora at the correct rate for your pot size, you should have enough nutrients to last for two weeks before your next top dress. Because Geoflora is an organic nutrient, you don't have to worry about nutrient burn from over-applying, so don't be afraid to add early or add more if you think your plants need it!
Thank you! Exactly what I needed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom