Golden Tiger - In Hydro By Gwhunran 2023

Yeah, I'm really thankful that we have ACE as a source. :) There's a lot of us that dream of growing the classic strains we spent years hearing about before the internet, and had little chance of ever seeing much less growing and smoking.:):bong:
I feel the same way about Ace but they have so many it’s really hard to pick one. I wish I could sample all of them. Not many growers want to spend the time with long flowering Sativas when it so ez to grow hybrids. But they’ll never know what they’re missing. CL🍀

I feel the same way about Ace but they have so many it’s really hard to pick one. I wish I could sample all of them. Not many growers want to spend the time with long flowering Sativas when it so ez to grow hybrids. But they’ll never know what they’re missing. CL🍀
I will try the ACE Panama Bangi Haze as one of 2nd grows from the seed, I've had for a long time, a year or more before I bought the Panama seeds. :hmmmm: I'd like to put a classic Ace Indica in the other tray to run 2nd too. :love: I'm picturing four plants throwing fat flowered indica colas through the 2nd screen like a candelabra.:rolleyes::cheesygrinsmiley::bong:

Golden Tiger
Day 92 since flip.

The grow area is running normally.:)

The plants continue to build flower and overlooking the previously nutrient burned foliage, the new growth is looking good.:)

Got a full time security girl to keep an eye on the GT if she doesn't decide to run off.:hmmmm::cheesygrinsmiley: Last picture.:cheer:

GT Day 92 flower (1).JPG

Golden Tiger, Day 92 flower.

GT Day 92 flower (2).JPG

GT Day 92 flower (3).JPG

GT Day 92 flower (4).JPG

GT Day 92 flower (5).JPG

Golden Tiger, Day 92 flower. The Malawi Killer pheno colas just hanging out under the 2nd screen, not being very photogenic.

GT Day 92 flower (6).JPG

New 24 hour security rover. :cheesygrinsmiley: Hope she sticks around.:hmmmm: I had been watching her for a couple of days, hanging on to an outside basil plant in the cold, wind, and rain.:eek: It finally dawned on me I could give her a more inviting environment and she can eat any bug she finds and entertain me to no end. She's in more pictures but you have to look close. :):bong::cheer:

Golden Tiger
Day 92 since flip.

The plants continue to build flower and overlooking the previously nutrient burned foliage, the new growth is looking good.:)

Got a full time security girl to keep an eye on the GT if she doesn't decide to run off.:hmmmm::cheesygrinsmiley: Last picture.:cheer:

GT Day 92 flower (1).JPG

GT Day 92 flower (2).JPG

GT Day 92 flower (3).JPG

GT Day 92 flower (4).JPG

GT Day 92 flower (5).JPG

Golden Tiger, Day 92 flower. The Malawi Killer pheno colas just hanging out under the 2nd screen, not being very photogenic.

GT Day 92 flower (6).JPG

New 24 hour security rover. :cheesygrinsmiley: Hope she sticks around.:hmmmm: I had been watching her for a couple of days, hanging on to an outside basil plant in the cold, wind, and rain.:eek: It finally dawned on me I could give her a more inviting environment and she can eat any bug she finds and entertain me to no end. She's in more pictures but you have to look close. :):bong::cheer:
If there's any small birds or rats she'll help with those to lol!

I will try the ACE Panama Bangi Haze as one of 2nd grows from the seed, I've had for a long time, a year or more before I bought the Panama seeds. :hmmmm: I'd like to put a classic Ace Indica in the other tray to run 2nd too. :love: I'm picturing four plants throwing fat flowered indica colas through the 2nd screen like a candelabra.:rolleyes::cheesygrinsmiley::bong:
I might be getting some Vietnamese beans 🫘 which would be cool cause I heard Veterans talk about it when I was a kid and it sounded awesome . CL🍀

I might be getting some Vietnamese beans 🫘 which would be cool cause I heard Veterans talk about it when I was a kid and it sounded awesome . CL🍀
Yeah, I remember those stories too. It would be nice to separate some fact from fiction, huh? :hmmmm: :cheesygrinsmiley:

Yeah, I remember those stories too. It would be nice to separate some fact from fiction, huh? :hmmmm: :cheesygrinsmiley:
Exactly what I was thinking 🤔 cause you know how when you’re older you want to impress the younger ones. But I did hear it from several Veterans. Idk right? CL🍀

Exactly what I was thinking 🤔 cause you know how when you’re older you want to impress the younger ones. But I did hear it from several Veterans. Idk right? CL🍀
It's worth finding out for yourself. You can let us know if it's as good as Golden Tiger. I've wondered for a long time what some of those skinny, small budded tropical sativas would do in a proper hydro grow too. :hmmmm: :cheesygrinsmiley:😎:bong:

It's worth finding out for yourself. You can let us know if it's as good as Golden Tiger. I've wondered for a long time what some of those skinny, small budded tropical sativas would do in a proper hydro grow too. :hmmmm: :cheesygrinsmiley:😎:bong:
Yeah I definitely will but it’s gonna be a minute before I get a chance to run them. I’m doing the @Canuk Seeds Elite Acapulco Gold n Lambs Bread next. CL🍀.

Yeah I definitely will but it’s gonna be a minute before I get a chance to run them. I’m doing the @Canuk Seeds Elite Acapulco Gold n Lambs Bread next. CL🍀.
I'm gonna have to look at that Lambs Bread. I'll have to say, I'd never heard of it before the last couple of years.

The 1st time I got high, my friend said it was Jamaican. It was the 2nd time I'd smoked. The first time, I didn't get high, don't know what kind it was, probably Mexican.
Anyway, the Jamaican had me hunting for 4th grear in a three speed on the column pick up truck. :oops: :cheesygrinsmiley:

I'm gonna have to look at that Lambs Bread. I'll have to say, I'd never heard of it before the last couple of years.

The 1st time I got high, my friend said it was Jamaican. It was the 2nd time I'd smoked. The first time, I didn't get high, don't know what kind it was, probably Mexican.
Anyway, the Jamaican had me hunting for 4th grear in a three speed on the column pick up truck. :oops: :cheesygrinsmiley:
I smoked lbs. of Mexican but never had any Jamaican. Had real Hawaiian a friend brought back with him from the Navy in the late 70s. maybe early 80s. CL🍀

I smoked lbs. of Mexican but never had any Jamaican. Had real Hawaiian a friend brought back with him from the Navy in the late 70s. maybe early 80s. CL🍀
When I started in 76, Mexican was mainly what was available. :hmmmm: Within a year or so, the Mexican dried up, and it was all coming from Colombia.:hmmmm: At first it was real good, but quickly changed to brown dried out stuff.:oops: It would kick your arse, but wasn't much for taste or smell.:rolleyes::bong:

Golden Tiger
Day 93 since flip.

The plants are showing no reaction to the new reservoir.:) The reservoir went from half strength Mid Bloom to half strength Late Bloom. The next reservoir will be a Ripen one, followed by straight water.:)

My security rover is still on the job as of this morning.:cheesygrinsmiley::bong:

GT Day 93 flower (1).JPG

Golden Tiger, Day 93 flower.

GT Day 93 flower (2).JPG

GT Day 93 flower (3).JPG

GT Day 93 flower (4).JPG

GT Day 93 flower (5).JPG

Golden Tiger, Day 93 flower. Mantis security rover on right bud.:cheer:

GT Day 93 flower (6).JPG

Golden Tiger, Day 93 flower. Malawi Killer pheno under the 2nd screen. Frost is strong.:)

GT Day 93 flower (6)2.JPG

Golden Tiger, Day 93 flower. Close up of previous photo. Frost is a little clearer. :oops:

GT Day 93 flower (6)23.JPG

Golden Tiger, Day 93 flower. Even closer close up of previous Malawi Killer pheno photo.:cheesygrinsmiley:

GT Day 93 flower (7).JPG

Golden Tiger, Day 93 flower. Thai pheno in front.

GT Day 93 flower (7)2.JPG

Golden Tiger, Day 93 flower. Close up of previous Thai pheno. It's hard to get a good trichome shot of the Thai phenos.:rolleyes:

Golden Tiger
Day 94 since flip.

The grow area is running normally.:) I mention this at the beginning of each daily post, to say that all the equipment is operating as expected with no malfunctions.:)

The plants continue to build flower with increasing ripening as well. :) I'm still looking at 120 days from flip for harvest but will continue to monitor.:hmmmm::)

The roving security had assumed station behind a bud in the back making a decent picture impossible.:hmmmm::rolleyes:

GT Day 94 flower (1).JPG

Golden Tiger, Day 94 flower.

GT Day 94 flower (2).JPG

GT Day 94 flower (4).JPG

Golden Tiger, Day 94 flower. Malawi Killer pheno stalks under the 2nd screen. They are really frosted up.

GT Day 94 flower (3).JPG

GT Day 94 flower (5).JPG

Golden Tiger, Day 94 flower. Long tall stalk of Malawi Killer pheno.:) Only a couple of them stayed upright.:rolleyes: The rest are just laying around, but looking frosty.:cheesygrinsmiley:

GT Day 94 flower (6).JPG

Golden Tiger, Day 94 flower. One of the Thai pheno tall stalks that spent a lot of time being redirected under the 2nd screen waiting on other stalks to "catch up". :hmmmm::rolleyes: The next two photos are zoomed in pictures of this cola.:)

GT Day 94 flower (7).JPG

Golden Tiger, Day 94 flower. Close up of previous photo.😎

GT Day 94 flower (7)2.JPG

Golden Tiger, Day 94 flower. Even closer close up of previous Thai pheno cola.:cheesygrinsmiley:

Golden Tiger
Day 94 since flip.

The grow area is running normally.:) I mention this at the beginning of each daily post, to say that all the equipment is operating as expected with no malfunctions.:)

The plants continue to build flower with increasing ripening as well. :) I'm still looking at 120 days from flip for harvest but will continue to monitor.:hmmmm::)

The roving security had assumed station behind a bud in the back making a decent picture impossible.:hmmmm::rolleyes:

GT Day 94 flower (1).JPG

GT Day 94 flower (2).JPG

GT Day 94 flower (4).JPG

Golden Tiger, Day 94 flower. Malawi Killer pheno stalks under the 2nd screen. They are really frosted up.

GT Day 94 flower (3).JPG

GT Day 94 flower (5).JPG

Golden Tiger, Day 94 flower. Long tall stalk of Malawi Killer pheno.:) Only a couple of them stayed upright.:rolleyes: The rest are just laying around, but looking frosty.:cheesygrinsmiley:

GT Day 94 flower (6).JPG

Golden Tiger, Day 94 flower. One of the Thai pheno tall stalks that spent a lot of time being redirected under the 2nd screen waiting on other stalks to "catch up". :hmmmm::rolleyes: The next two photos are zoomed in pictures of this cola.:)

GT Day 94 flower (7).JPG

Golden Tiger, Day 94 flower. Close up of previous photo.😎

GT Day 94 flower (7)2.JPG

Golden Tiger, Day 94 flower. Even closer close up of previous Thai pheno cola.:cheesygrinsmiley:
Was wondering if they started dropping any leaves yet? I don’t really remember when mine started. But the later it flowered it started. CL🍀

Was wondering if they started dropping any leaves yet? I don’t really remember when mine started. But the later it flowered it started. CL🍀
Not yet Capn. :hmmmm: but a lot of the leaves took a beating from the nute burn. :rolleyes: If my forgetful arse remembers,:hmmmm: I'll take a picture of that fan leaf under the 1st screen that still looks healthy,:oops: tomorrow.:bong:

It does make trimming easier. CL🌶🍀
I wet trimmed my deck Wedding Cake. I'd never done it before. :hmmmm: Couldn't really do it on my scrog screen. :rolleyes: Doing it outside, I just took the leaf blower to it, and no mess to clean up.:cheesygrinsmiley: I still had to do a better trim before going into the Grove bags though.:):passitleft:

Golden Tiger
Day 95 since flip.

The grow area is running normally. :)

The plants continue to ripen.:)

Last picture is almost pristine fan leaf under the 1st screen.:oops: No visible signs of nute problems from earlier in the grow.:oops::hmmmm: @CaptainLucky

The roving security is no where to be seen. :rolleyes: Lots of places to hide though.:hmmmm:

GT Day 95 flower (1).JPG

Golden Tiger, Day 95 flower.

GT Day 95 flower (2).JPG

GT Day 95 flower (3).JPG

GT Day 95 flower (4).JPG

GT Day 95 flower (5).JPG

Golden Tiger, Day 95 flower. Almost pristine fan leaf under 1st screen, back left corner.:oops::hmmmm: Flash used. Not too bright under there.:rolleyes:

Golden Tiger
Testers and phenos.

The Malawi Killer pheno is dry after less than a week, :hmmmm: so I made sure I had a clean bong and bowl and did a wake and bake this morning.:bong:
At this stage pre cure, it taste okay already, pretty smooth, no real problem taking a lung full, not too expanding at this stage.:hmmmm: The taste reminds me of the Panama so far. :hmmmm: The bud I cut is a bit airy compared to typical hybrids.:hmmmm:
It's all head buzz with no body stone that I can detect. :)

I've got a Thai pheno tester drying too but it's a couple days behind the Malawi pheno.:)

GT testers Day 90s (4).JPG

Golden Tiger tester bud cut after day 90 something of flower. Malawi Killer phenotype.

GT testers Day 90s (5).JPG

Golden Tiger tester bud cut after day 90 something of flower. Malawi Killer phenotype.

GT testers Day 90s (3).JPG

Back
Top Bottom