Grandpa Tokin’s Perpetual

Good shit! Great news man. That must have been a stressful few days.... I say few cause 10 is what I call a few,right @Derbybud .

Hope those capsules have you glued to the couch or bed I just saw Alice and she wouldnt shut up about the damn rabbit....

been doing it very similar for a long time SB. I put my seeds in a glass of water for 24-48 hours and let them sink to the bottom. Then, if they haven’t cracked I put them in a wet paper towel between two saucer plates somewhere warm. Then, once I have a tap root I carefully place them in the rock wool.

Right on GT thanks man, I was weary of trying to put the taproot down into the rockwool butnill give it a shot! Glad you don’t have cancer man. Your plants look top notch

Betcha @TheMadDabber is pissed he put his snowboard away after seeing that frost!
It's always winter in grandpa's grow room! Hope everyone is well. I'm busy gearing up for the next grow. The tedious cleaning and such. I love snowboarding but dont wanna think about anything but fishing for the next 5 months. Then maybe I'll be ready for some snow lmfao. for now fish and bbq.

Man that’s looking like a NotM right there

They are looking pretty good to me. I’m probably going to start harvesting on Sunday. I know it’s going to take me a good 2 or 3 days to get it done since I’m all crippled and shit.

I like your avatar P!

Betcha @TheMadDabber is pissed he put his snowboard away after seeing that frost!

Haha! Summer was on a Tuesday for him last year.

Frosty the fuckin snowman up in here GT :drool:

I’m happy with it.

GT does the Mrs.'s get upset when you use up all her powdered sugar for pics?

She got rid of all the good stuff. Now I’m forced to go without salt, very little sugar, and just bland food all around. I’ve been trying to keep a positive attitude, but I may have to put my foot down at some point...LOL! Like that will do any good...I’m so bruised my grandma could take me. :rofl:

It's always winter in grandpa's grow room! Hope everyone is well. I'm busy gearing up for the next grow. The tedious cleaning and such. I love snowboarding but dont wanna think about anything but fishing for the next 5 months. Then maybe I'll be ready for some snow lmfao. for now fish and bbq.

I want so badly to do some fishing. Got a few more weeks till I can swing it...literally! :slide:

4 weeks ago some dude cut my chest open and played with my heart. Doh! Today was my best day—physically—since I had the surgery. I was able to do 15 minutes on a treadmill at a 4% incline, then 2 sets of 12 each of leg presses, leg extensions, and leg curls, and then another 15 minutes on an elliptical. I can’t use my arms yet (4 more weeks for that—8 weeks after surgery), but it’s getting better every day. I’m no where near my physical abilities before the heart attack, but it’s only because of the surgery. I’m determined to be In much better condition in the next year (that’s how long they tell me it will take). I’m okay with that! I can feel my body healing itself...okay, I’m stoned, but that’s not why. :rofl:

Today was a first in 2 ways:

1. I drove myself to the gym and back.
2. I had my first dab since well before the surgery. :popcorn:

As I mentioned above, I’m probably going to start harvesting on Sunday so if anyone wants to help just let me know. :adore:

Back
Top Bottom