Graytail's 4th Perpetual: 4x4 Samsung Panels

Heheh, yeah. This one only took up one jar though - nice and dense.

:passitleft:

Blueberry up front, with tangy menthol on the exhale.

Did you see the UV blocking jars Graytail?

No, I haven't, but not a bad idea. Mine are stored in the dark so UV isn't a big deal.

I've stored weed for as long as 3 years, in jars with bovedas, and I find that it changes color all by itself. It simply isn't exposed to light, so it can't be that. I'm sure that UV would speed the degradation to CBN and other undesirables though.

For long term storage, Ziggy's low n slow drying, and then packed away in the fridge is probably the best. At room temp, with oxygen in the jar, the terps and cannabinoids slowly degrade.

Tead found 1/2 gal wide mouth Ball glass canning jars at wally world in an 8-pack. Sure is getting fun fillin them all up!
Thanks for the Boveda reminder... gotta get me sum.
Hmmm.... I see lots of Boveda humidity options and sizes. I want lower 60's for humidity level, but I kind of have no idea about size. Anyone?
If Tead is using those 1/2 gallon jars, then TWO of the 8g 62% Bovedas would work well. Figure one per quart jar. ;)

:thumb: I use one 8g per quart jar. More doesn't make them moister, just more stable - locks in that 62%. I'll stuff 2 in there if I've over dried the buds, or I think they're still a little too wet.

It's good to see the 58s! I hadn't looked in awhile - they weren't available a few years ago.

As a matter of fact, that's how long I've had my first dozen - about 4 years? I have 'em all mixed up now so I have no idea which ones are oldest. :bongrip:

It's good to see the 58s! I hadn't looked in awhile - they weren't available a few years ago.

As a matter of fact, that's how long I've had my first dozen - about 4 years? I have 'em all mixed up now so I have no idea which ones are oldest. :bongrip:
My buddy used to mark the date on the packs, problem was though he used a permanent marker and I could smell it on the cured budso_O

Back
Top Bottom