Graytail's 4th Perpetual: 4x4 Samsung Panels

Wow what gorgeous colors on that Bluniverse!!!! like a blue purple bruise color almost!!! very nice looking plant! !! hope she tastes as good as she looks!

This Bluniverse really puts the blue... in blue I guess :)

Ive always found shovelling snow to be peaceful and rewarding... till the drift blows back in.... all depends on the type of snow though too... wet and heavy sucks... light and fluffy no big deal!
I loved shoveling snow until I jacked up the back. Now I love it as long as I medicate prior and the snow isn't terribly wet. I love the peacefulness and the sound of falling snow as I shovel away.

Hook, I grew up in Florida. Nothing but heat most of my childhood. Ever played football in Florida? Then 22 years in the Marines.....many years of it spent in areas where temps were well above 110 degrees. I lived in New Orleans, Yuma Az, Meridian Ms, and other warm places with high humidity. I HATE the heat. If its above 85 degrees, I don't want any part of it. I would rather deal with -20 Fahrenheit than 95 and humidity. I would rather deal with snow and ice than that bullshit muggy stuff that drains your energy. I can always add another log on the fire, throw on another sweat shirt or grab a blanket.........can't do anything else after you are down to shorts and T-shirt without going to jail in the heat unless you are on a nude beach.

@dr.h00k Man that picture brings back childhood memories! We would dig the most awesome tunnel systems through the snow banks! Whatta blast!!... don’t see many winters like that down this way anymore though.... no joke the weather last night went from -4c around 5pm to +6c by midnight, rained/thunderstorm and then was -5again by 6am.... :hmmmm::hmmmm::hmmmm:

Beautiful harvest my friend, and the pictures just got better and better :high-five: Frosty little thing she was, perfect for the wintry environment you're enjoying. Stay fit and warm. :hug:

Better you than I in the freezing climes. I don't know that I could be tempted to move back after just a few months. I'll always love the pictures and recall with fondness our own playtime as children, without the need to feel those blistering winds on my skin. Thank goodness the canna gods are so enamored with you that you have jars of produce to temper cabin fever. :green_heart:

This is mind boggling to an Aussie seeing these winters. how does life continue or survive.. . Minus double digits is just bizarre..

I'm so used to it, that I didn't get the full gist of this. Yeah ... things surviving. It's odd, I suppose. For instance any morning after a fresh snowfall or a storm, there will be rabbit and squirrel tracks on the snow before I wake. :) Where, exactly, does a tree squirrel hide from a blizzard, and how does it get back out? If it's calm and sunny, the birds will be chirping at -20C. All the evergreens stay green and alive no matter what. Sometimes they dry out if it gets too warm in their microclime, but the cold doesn't faze 'em a bit. All the plants regrow or sprout every spring when the soil warms, etc.

:hmmmm: I don' think about it much, just happens. There's wildlife everywhere, even in the worst of the winter. Deer, wild turkeys, big, small, and they all know how to hide and wait 'til it clears.

Very interesting how this here World works...

The universe is an abundant place, filled with potential for growth and expansion, driven by the energy of loving. Everywhere you look life springs into being. Gotta love the ride, eh? :slide:

Back
Top Bottom