Heavenly Hybrid 2nd Grow: Blackberry Kush, Coco Grow, LED450

I started a journal today for these autos... figured you could come share some of your knowledge.
Mr. 9-Milly Attempts Autos Again

I'm trying to make a decent little journal for people who are new to autos. Hopefully it is welcoming enough for new members to ask a bunch of questions.

Wouldn't be the same without your shining personality!
:thumb:

They are handy because you can get them to come all the way in. In 90 days or less usually. Why i am crushing on them noiw.
Yes! That’s why I wanted to give them a try too. Not really going according to plan so far, but what does? I’m excited to drop even more of them, but I’ll wait to have more experience with them - and a little warmer temperatures will help too. One thing is for sure - I do not give up!!

I started a journal today for these autos... figured you could come share some of your knowledge.
Mr. 9-Milly Attempts Autos Again

I'm trying to make a decent little journal for people who are new to autos. Hopefully it is welcoming enough for new members to ask a bunch of questions.

Wouldn't be the same without your shining personality!
:thumb:
Aww, you don’t have to butter me up! ;) Of course I’m there with a pen and a pad!

When i started up again last year saw autos and did not understand them. They have grown on me since then. Ran them 24/7 and 18/6 since and think i got the b's number now. Always start them in their finishing pot. 5 to 10 gallons. Run them at least 18/6 till flower then hit them 12/12.

I wouldn’t drop to 12/12 when an auto starts to flower. If anything that when they need more light!! Autoflowers are exactly as they say “autoflowering” which means the transition of lighting to 12/12 will only decrease overall yield and quality from an auto. Yes there is the odd case where an Auto is struggling to start flowering like @MrSauga had with his PE girls but I would always recommend trying to keep your autos on at least an 18/6 schedule or if you like 20/4 or 24/0!

IMO the 12/12 just isn’t needed unless your running photos!!!

Update - to celebrate the new update and look of the site :cheer: I love it!

Queen BBK is getting crazy,so I had my first attempt at supercropping x2. Hopefully I did it ok, might need to trim my nails first next time. I might’ve make a little nick on the first one. But the result is a flatter canopy. I didn’t realize this girl was going to go for so long, if I could go back in time, I’d put her in a 5 gallon, but we’re just rolling with it around here.

And here’s baby BBK

And lastly in this tent is the last mystery auto standing. Very soon, she will be moved to the 4x4 tent with the other autos.

And now, the 4x4 tent auto show. They’ve all got their gangsta lean on, I’m determined to get a good result from this no-training technique. Well, as good as I can since I keep stunting them. Forgive me babies! Keep growing! :Namaste:
JH #1&2

Bubblegum #1&2

That’s all so far, loving the new updates on the site! Let’s see some love eyes for my 7 girls. ;)

Happy Gardening! :ciao:

Supercrop looks great and your nails look like the perfect length for the job!

I'd say you're training the autos too small though. At that size even low stress training can be stressful.
Oh Shed, you are my Bad News Bear(er). That sucks, and I hurt myself doing this to boot. I’m using the new mad face emoji, not at you Shed, just at what you said.

Just one grower's opinion. And don't beat yourself up over anything. My shed was 52º last night and one of my Candidas has leaves that are all curled. This is what happens as we grow...we learn and improve and every time we try to get a little better!
:love: Thanks Shed :love: I'm afraid they’ll have to just deal with it for now, I’m pretty laid up. I could let Mr. Hybrid go in there, but I’m fairly territorial about it. Only I can stunt and abuse my plants!

Hello Heavenly! :passitleft: dropping by for a cuppa and a choof while you’re recuperating.

Autos are tricky - and like photos they vary a lot in growth behaviour from strain to strain. I stunted mine a bit by starting the LST a bit too early as well. In future grows you’ll recognise more and more little signs of vigor or lack of vigor. Its and artisan like practise - SweetSue once used the phrase ‘cultivating the cultivator’. I like it a lot - it happens over time :)

actually draw a line in the soil to create an indentation that keeps the water from spreading out on the surface.
:thumb: nice!

Hello Heavenly! :passitleft: dropping by for a cuppa and a choof while you’re recuperating.

Autos are tricky - and like photos they vary a lot in growth behaviour from strain to strain. I stunted mine a bit by starting the LST a bit too early as well. In future grows you’ll recognise more and more little signs of vigor or lack of vigor. Its and artisan like practise - SweetSue once used the phrase ‘cultivating the cultivator’. I like it a lot - it happens over time :)

:thumb: nice!
Thanks Amy, good to see you my friend, I need a smoking buddy on the couch! I definitely need more auto practice and research. I’m very quickly learning just how different autos really are. Trial by error over here :oops: next time will be better, I can tell already! :D

Back
Top Bottom