InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Congrats on all your wins, Shed! I personally think they're well deserved.

And, happy birth month, too!

Felonious Punk's (my husband) birthday is February 10th as well. He's turning 60. :battingeyelashes:
Cool. Can't have too many Aquarians!

Tell Felonius that I wish him a Happy Birthday! :Rasta:

This information may be dated, but it’s supposed to be one of the most potent strains in existence.. along with the ghost train haze
@Weed Seeds Express has it listed as 29% THC, so still pretty damn high!
Birthday month, Colombian gold, awards... all winning!
Thanks Amy! I'm thinking it's time to let other folks win for a while. :)
Good morning!

Found a sign for you. Confused me a little.
Ahh...that's the old sign from before I was growing...back when it was a (narrow) den of iniquity (though never inequity!) :cheesygrinsmiley:
Not as confused as I am!
Hope that explanation helps GDB. ;)
Dude. Just congrats all around. Killing it. Harvest too,. Happy birth month as well. Sheesh. Winning
LOL! Thanks Lerugged. Winning isn't too bad as long as you don't start to expect it!
Congrats on all your wins, Shed! I personally think they're well deserved. And, happy birth month, too!
Thanks HG!
Felonious Punk's (my husband) birthday is February 10th as well. He's turning 60
I'll make a note to stop by to send birthday wishes for the big six oh!
Mornin Shed. Stankberry and Sour G would be my choices for you......because I’m assuming the Stankberry is from fellow grower Stank (?) and I’d love to see it showcased in this journal, and the Sour G because, well, it’s the last seed and getting it grown whether male or female leaves a spot for something new!
Mornin' Boo :ciao: ! Stankberry is indeed a cross from Van Stank, and he grows out some beauties. Since his DTF is a big hit at my house I thought I would give another cross a chance.

Sour G is another big fave and I lost the mother I had on that, so I'm hoping for a female to clone, and even reverse if I get the hang of that eventually. :cheesygrinsmiley:
I was going to say the Sour G as well, and I still will say it too.
Say it DAB, say it! Actually, I plan on growing all of the ones on that list, since it was four varieties for four open spots. :)
Must be a February thing. My sister who has her birthday on the 5th also claims the whole month. Her name is Lora and she designates February as "Lorica". She's sure to remind everyone every day on social media about it too. Drives my wife nuts.
Sorry farside, I'm not claiming February as my month! I was responding to DAB's birthday wishes without telling anyone when my birthday actually is. Your sister is just crazy! :cheesygrinsmiley:

I was responding to DAB's birthday wishes without telling anyone when my birthday actually is
It been too long since a good “Happy Birthday Shed” has had its way through your journal, I seem to remember it being a monthly occurrence :laughtwo:

I'm always so far behind in here....let me see if I've got this- Congrats on both OTY wins, congrats on a great CG harvest, and congrats on the upcoming(?) birthday!
And Thanks for all you do around here!
You keep that up, and 420's going to give you your own parking space!

@Weed Seeds Express has it listed as 29% THC, so still pretty damn high!

Thanks Amy! I'm thinking it's time to let other folks win for a while. :)

Ahh...that's the old sign from before I was growing...back when it was a (narrow) den of iniquity (though never inequity!) :cheesygrinsmiley:

Hope that explanation helps GDB. ;)

LOL! Thanks Lerugged. Winning isn't too bad as long as you don't start to expect it!

Thanks HG!

I'll make a note to stop by to send birthday wishes for the big six oh!

Mornin' Boo :ciao: ! Stankberry is indeed a cross from Van Stank, and he grows out some beauties. Since his DTF is a big hit at my house I thought I would give another cross a chance.

Sour G is another big fave and I lost the mother I had on that, so I'm hoping for a female to clone, and even reverse if I get the hang of that eventually. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Say it DAB, say it! Actually, I plan on growing all of the ones on that list, since it was four varieties for four open spots. :)

Sorry farside, I'm not claiming February as my month! I was responding to DAB's birthday wishes without telling anyone when my birthday actually is. Your sister is just crazy! :cheesygrinsmiley:
Your turn in the winners circle. Happy Day, happy month whether you claim it or not - beautiful ladies.

I'm always so far behind in here....let me see if I've got this- Congrats on both OTY wins, congrats on a great CG harvest, and congrats on the upcoming(?) birthday!
And Thanks for all you do around here!
You keep that up, and 420's going to give you your own parking space!
You did well carcass, thanks! I actually have my own parking space just outside the back door to my office building...where I spend most of the day at 420mag. :shhhhh:
Your turn in the winners circle. Happy Day, happy month whether you claim it or not - beautiful ladies.
Thanks DRey! I know a lot of February birthday folks so I'm happy to share it with them all, except farside's sister. :eek:

On Sunday my wife had some friends over for a backyard socially distanced brunch. One of her closest friends has a number of medical issues from diabetes to cyclic vomiting that occasionally sends her to the ER. On top of her other problems, she has trouble sleeping and she was telling us how difficult it's been lately.

"Interesting" says I, "because I made some indica oil with coconut oil this fall. They might be able to help you sleep!"

We spent the next 10 minutes discussing whether cannabis was addicting and what might happen if doesn't take them one night, and after going through all the pros and cons, she agreed to give them a try. So I grabbed my gear and made her 10 capsules while sitting in the backyard, and told her to take 3 before she went to bed (based on my wife's one-time experience with them).

Monday morning she called with positive results of a good night's sleep, and I said great but one night is just one night. This morning she texted my wife that for the past two mornings she woke up feeling great, with energy, no nausea, not struggling with the stairs, and even slept through the night in spite of being alone in her house (which usually makes her too nervous to sleep well). So far so good!

Just sharing a positive medical cannabis story, since most of what happens at my house is just folks getting high! :cheesygrinsmiley:

On Sunday my wife had some friends over for a backyard socially distanced brunch. One of her closest friends has a number of medical issues from diabetes to cyclic vomiting that occasionally sends her to the ER. On top of her other problems, she has trouble sleeping and she was telling us how difficult it's been lately.

"Interesting" says I, "because I made some indica oil with coconut oil this fall. They might be able to help you sleep!"

We spent the next 10 minutes discussing whether cannabis was addicting and what might happen if doesn't take them one night, and after going through all the pros and cons, she agreed to give them a try. So I grabbed my gear and made her 10 capsules while sitting in the backyard, and told her to take 3 before she went to bed (based on my wife's one-time experience with them).

Monday morning she called with positive results of a good night's sleep, and I said great but one night is just one night. This morning she texted my wife that for the past two mornings she woke up feeling great, with energy, no nausea, not struggling with the stairs, and even slept through the night in spite of being alone in her house (which usually makes her too nervous to sleep well). So far so good!

Just sharing a positive medical cannabis story, since most of what happens at my house is just folks getting high! :cheesygrinsmiley:

I :love: good news stories. Thanks for sharing.

my dad eats my pills and says he doesn't notice anything.
i can't stay awake if i take them. pretty sure he just doesn't realize he's been sleeping.

Must be a February thing. My sister who has her birthday on the 5th also claims the whole month. Her name is Lora and she designates February as "Lorica". She's sure to remind everyone every day on social media about it too. Drives my wife nuts.

your wife could tell her she's developing beautiful lorica lines through the years ... that may end lorica and start shark month... :p

1214 pages..... I'll see you in 2022!! I'll do my best. Let you know when I get there
LOL!
Oh my, worst case scenario lol... Come on man, Oct 2017!!! Killin me here I knew you won Journal of the Year, which I congratulate you on!! This is just cruel tho lol 2023??
It says "Jump In Any Time," not start from the beginning! :cheesygrinsmiley:. And :welcome: to my perpetual grow journal. Stop by whenever you have the time and feel free to ask questions. There can be a lot going on or very little, but there's always great banter!
Congrats on the wins mate, you deserve them
Thanks Celt!
I concer congrats
Thank you Norcali! And I'll have some pics up in a bit. :)
Congrats again shed!!

I googled “worlds longest active journal” and this came up, wasn’t surprised, so I figured I’d say hey!!
Har! Hey Backlip. :ciao:
I :love: good news stories. Thanks for sharing.
Sue loved those kind of reports as well! And three good mornings in a row now...
pretty sure he just doesn't realize he's been sleeping.
LOL!

Back
Top Bottom