InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

I would say its not psychoactive at all but it relaxes muscles and nerves. If you are looking to score high its THC you want. CBD even have the effect of taking down THC high effects, this is my own experience so I don't know if it's any science to it.

I get very relaxed with Spliff Berry strain, its an Indica CBD strain that relaxes muscles so this should work fine for your girlfriend. It's hard to say that this strain will help her, I have tested out many strains before I found this to help me with my nerve pains. She even might need a Sativa dominant CBD hybrid to get out more relief, Sativas are known to effect women more than men. These statements are not scientifically proven, just from my own experience.

So start growing and test out strains on her! :)

Thanks @CraZysWeeD ... this is good feedback.

So far I am enjoying the "wavy" THC highs, ... but my girlfriend gets anxiety from the THC... so I'm working with her to pick out a citrusy CBD strain ... she's not keen on the lemon and pepper terpenes so far ...

Hmmm ... maybe I should grow a Sativa in January ... I'll check our local store ... they sell Dinamed and HSO strains OTC ... which is convenient ...

I just want her pain to subside and finally get a good night's sleep ...

Okay, ... thanks again ...

Hey @SQl2kGuy - my bedtime edible of all THC helps w restless legs.

Is it only a problem for her at night?

Many folk (including me) find that CBD later in the day keeps us awake, whereas others find it a good sleep inducer - so she will have to experiment w the CBD.

If the RL are an issue during the day, then the CBD and/or a blend of THC and CBD wil very likely do the trick. It can take a little while to work out what doses are right for you but it is worth it and the process is fun (... woops! too much! :laughtwo: )

I recommend making some dosing oil and trying under the tongue dosing for the CBD. THC is good taken like this too, but THC works well in all ways ;)

Lots of folks like to vape/smoke the CBD so she might like that but under the tongue is more effective for the body effects, at least in my experience.
:Namaste:

Thanks for the tip on Quinine sulfate @Bode

:Namaste:

Hi @Amy Gardner ... thanks for the input ...

She has bad knees and back pain ... and restless leg at night ...

I was hoping the THC would help ... but it creates anxiety for her ...

I am going to try for a lot more Amber CBN this harvest ... and then CBD and some Sativas next grow.

I've tried cannabutter ... but will try the oil next ... under the tongue sounds like a good idea ...

We figure some combination will ultimately work ... and hey ... custom personal medication ... that's just cool!!!

Unfortunately smoking makes us cough a lot ... so the other ideas are best ...

Alright ... thanks again ... and have a nice night ...

ttyl

Sunday update and the sun is finally out! I've spent much of this weekend on the roof again, but this time for realsies :). Rather than post all those off-topic pics here and possibly get slapped, I put the roofing information here.

$120 later and I think I'm good for the season.

Before I went up on the roof to reinforce yesterday's stapling with the furring strips, it was time to harvest the Dark Devil Auto on day 65. I would have done it yesterday, but with the Home Depot run in the morning, the 2½ hours on the roof in the afternoon, and the migraine I got last night, I figured it could wait a day.

So here is the DDA today.

With fans:

Without fans:

Main cola:

Fan leaf buds:

The bones, which I hope to incorporate into a pipe because of the cool color:

Drip drying before the trim, which should take about 5 minutes:

And where is the Amnesia Haze auto that had been residing in the box? It went into the jars last night, and today registered between 61 and 63% RH, so I weighed them before they gain weight during the burping process (from the now higher local RH):

That's 76 grams or 2.68 ounces. Not too bad for an auto that went into flower at 23 days. Hey @Preston9mm...what did yours weigh?

The cuttings are all living out of the domes now, except the Candida. It still needs more time if it's going to survive at all.

That's it for me, which means...nap time! :surf:

Very nice purple!

And cool, that's the 2nd time today I saw Leaf Buds ... they should be fun to smoke ... maybe roll them up like a cigar?

Nighty night lil cultivator...its nappy time.
Just got in an hour, but a nap is a nap! Just ask VG :)
Nice harvest on the DDA, Curious to see how it goes over.
I will definitely let you know in about six weeks!
Well done brother!
Looks like they'll fill some jars.
Small jars, but no one expects much off a DDA. It doesn't mean you get a lot sometimes...look at otters :thumb:.
DDA!
Aha weigh in!
:ciao: double H! Glad you came to the party :)
Nice to see a DDA harvest
His monster AH was more than 2.68oz I’d guess! But this one of yours definitely yielded more than mine, which I think was around 1.5... Nice sativa stash too! Also, I’ve worked out that I don’t get the allergy response to it all the time. It only happens if i use it repeatedly, it seems. Haven’t had any for a while actually so maybe today will be an AH day!
Tell the lovely other I’m sparking one up!
Preston thought mine might be close to his, and I said no way. I don't remember what his came in at but it was a huge Christmas tree!

Glad you're getting a handle on the sativa issue :high-five: .
Congrats on the harvest Shed... looks like some great meds off the DDA.
Thanks MrS!
Beautiful harvest!
Thank you Crazy! Last one for many months.
Another nice looking harvest Shed. Beautiful colors on that girl. All from a guy who thought he would never have more than 3 plants going at once. Lol
Well I only had two this time and now I have none. Doesn't that count for something?
Great Harvest(s),Shed! ...beautiful colors on those DDA buds-and plenty o' frost!
Good weight on that AHA too-almost enough to make you start liking the autos ... :)
Nope :cheesygrinsmiley:. These will be the last autos for a long time, unless my wife requests some more DDA when she smokes it.
A few more harvests down and some beautiful looking buds Shed! Looks fantastic and I still love those colours from those DDa ladies! It never gets old
Look forward to your next pipe as well should be a cool ok with the stalk colours!
Thanks Dutch! If I use this stem for a pipe I don't think I can sand it down. The color seems to be only skin deep.
absolutely beautiful dark devil harvest you got there intheshed! everything looks a+ all around
Thank you Flagg! It smells like sweet diesel fuel :eek:
Very nice purple!
And cool, that's the 2nd time today I saw Leaf Buds ... they should be fun to smoke ... maybe roll them up like a cigar?
I'll pull them off when they dry and toss them in with the rest. A bud is a bud wherever it grows :).

So far I am enjoying the "wavy" THC highs, ... but my girlfriend gets anxiety from the THC... so I'm working with her to pick out a citrusy CBD strain ... she's not keen on the lemon and pepper terpenes so far ...

Hmmm ... maybe I should grow a Sativa in January ... I'll check our local store ... they sell Dinamed and HSO strains OTC ... which is convenient ...

I just want her pain to subside and finally get a good night's sleep ...

Okay, ... thanks again ...

No worries!

Stop giving her straight THC strains right away, she must test out more CBD hybrids. SpliffBerry as I said before, think I'm starting to sound like a salesman, is very sweet citrusy CBD but there are others.

What types of strains have she tested out?

If she gets anxiety from Indicas she should try out Sativa. I get calm from Sativas, they really clear my mind and let me focus on stuff at hand without making me fly all over the place and get nothing done. Well we are all different but I hope my words have helped you and her in some way.

You definitely come to the right place for help! :)

:green_heart:

But you got clones going in either way and that's great. :)
The clones mothers are coming back with some new growth, but none of those strains will be grown out for some time now.
Hey shed great update congratulations on the harvest of the DDA and the over 2.5 off the other one definitely some good numbers
Thanks Mushie. I was surprised at getting nearly 2.7 ounces off that early flowering Amnesia Haze auto! And that DDA was so easy to trim. Here's a pic of the main cola, and what's in the box lid is the trim off the entire plant :).

With no plants in flower or veg, it's time to drop the three seeds for the winter grow tonight. They are:

Golden Tiger by Ace Seeds. This is a 10-14 week sativa, tested at over 27% THC:
In Golden Tiger we have combined different extremely potent and resinous sativas from Malawi and Thailand.
The outcome is a 100 % sativa hybrid with great vegetative strength, remarkable for its overpowering potency and its exceptional floral traits. The flowers overflow, forming dense buds with little leaves. The trichomes are huge, plentiful and loaded with powerful cannabinoids. This current version of Golden Tiger has stronger Thai influence, is better yielding and has more refined aromas than the previous one. Concretely, Golden Tiger currently contains 2 Thai strains (Koh Chang Thai and Hmong Thai), and 2 different Malawi parental plants: the Old Malawi Killer and a 3rd generation Malawi male (brother of New Malawi Killer). Golden Tiger is an excellent alternative to the Haze sativas. It will fascinate the most demanding growers, looking for new sativa experiences of the highest order.
Fruit Punch by Heavyweight Seeds. A 70/30 sativa dom. strain with an 8 week flower period. THC is rated at 22%.
Heavyweight Seeds Fruit Punch is fast becoming a legend around the globe; this quickly flowering sativa dominant plant produces both big yields and the sweetest of smokes. The high is uplifting and creative; perfect for social occasions, daytime toking and pain relief without couch lock. This Heavyweight Seeds strain is a breeze to grow and a great choice for beginners. Commercial growers also love this plant for its rapid and trouble free reliability, producing big crops time and time again. Once you’ve tasted the Punch, you’ll be sure to come back for more.

And last, Red Dragon by Barney's. A 60/40 sativa dom, strain with around 8-9 week flower.
The crossing of a Pakistani Kush with a true Brazilian Sativa paved the way for one of our most exotic strains. RED DRAGON™ gives a distinctive and immediately exotic Sativa high, with a relaxing effect that lasts for hours. The finished buds encapsulate the flavour and smell of Guava fruit within unique red and green colas. RED DRAGON grows medium short, and has a short 8 week flowering period. This plant gives a big yield of highly prized product, but finishes outdoor by the end of September.
As I mentioned earlier, the Golden Tiger will flower well beyond the harvest of the other two, so it will continue into the spring grow.

The clones mothers are coming back with some new growth, but none of those strains will be grown out for some time now.

Thanks Mushie. I was surprised at getting nearly 2.7 ounces off that early flowering Amnesia Haze auto! And that DDA was so easy to trim too. Here's a pic of the main cola, and what's in the box lid is the trim off the entire plant :).

With no plants in flower or veg, it's time to drop the three seeds for the winter grow tonight. They are:

Golden Tiger by Ace Seeds. This is a 10-14 week sativa, tested at over 27% THC:
In Golden Tiger we have combined different extremely potent and resinous sativas from Malawi and Thailand.
The outcome is a 100 % sativa hybrid with great vegetative strength, remarkable for its overpowering potency and its exceptional floral traits. The flowers overflow, forming dense buds with little leaves. The trichomes are huge, plentiful and loaded with powerful cannabinoids. This current version of Golden Tiger has stronger Thai influence, is better yielding and has more refined aromas than the previous one. Concretely, Golden Tiger currently contains 2 Thai strains (Koh Chang Thai and Hmong Thai), and 2 different Malawi parental plants: the Old Malawi Killer and a 3rd generation Malawi male (brother of New Malawi Killer). Golden Tiger is an excellent alternative to the Haze sativas. It will fascinate the most demanding growers, looking for new sativa experiences of the highest order.
Fruit Punch by Heavyweight Seeds. A 70/30 sativa dom. strain with an 8 week flower period. THC is rated at 22%.
Heavyweight Seeds Fruit Punch is fast becoming a legend around the globe; this quickly flowering sativa dominant plant produces both big yields and the sweetest of smokes. The high is uplifting and creative; perfect for social occasions, daytime toking and pain relief without couch lock. This Heavyweight Seeds strain is a breeze to grow and a great choice for beginners. Commercial growers also love this plant for its rapid and trouble free reliability, producing big crops time and time again. Once you’ve tasted the Punch, you’ll be sure to come back for more.

And last, Red Dragon by Barney's. A 60/40 sativa dom, strain with around 8-9 week flower.
The crossing of a Pakistani Kush with a true Brazilian Sativa paved the way for one of our most exotic strains. RED DRAGON™ gives a distinctive and immediately exotic Sativa high, with a relaxing effect that lasts for hours. The finished buds encapsulate the flavour and smell of Guava fruit within unique red and green colas. RED DRAGON grows medium short, and has a short 8 week flowering period. This plant gives a big yield of highly prized product, but finishes outdoor by the end of September.
As I mentioned earlier, the Golden Tiger will flower well beyond the harvest of the other two, so it will continue into the spring grow.
Enter ....The Sativa Dome.....3 Sativas enter.....1 Sativa leaves!
:popcorn:

Sunday update and the sun is finally out! I've spent much of this weekend on the roof again, but this time for realsies :). Rather than post all those off-topic pics here and possibly get slapped, I put the roofing information here.

$120 later and I think I'm good for the season.

Before I went up on the roof to reinforce yesterday's stapling with the furring strips, it was time to harvest the Dark Devil Auto on day 65. I would have done it yesterday, but with the Home Depot run in the morning, the 2½ hours on the roof in the afternoon, and the migraine I got last night, I figured it could wait a day.

So here is the DDA today.

With fans:

Without fans:

Main cola:

Fan leaf buds:

The bones, which I hope to incorporate into a pipe because of the cool color:

Drip drying before the trim, which should take about 5 minutes:

And where is the Amnesia Haze auto that had been residing in the box? It went into the jars last night, and today registered between 61 and 63% RH, so I weighed them before they gain weight during the burping process (from the now higher local RH):

That's 76 grams or 2.68 ounces. Not too bad for an auto that went into flower at 23 days. Hey @Preston9mm...what did yours weigh?

The cuttings are all living out of the domes now, except the Candida. It still needs more time if it's going to survive at all.

That's it for me, which means...nap time! :surf:
Crazy looking plant.

In it for the long haul with that Golden Tiger-this should be fun to watch!
That DDA is beautiful...almost seems a shame to smoke it....

Enter ....The Sativa Dome.....3 Sativas enter.....1 Sativa leaves!
No question that the GT is going to be the one left standing! The other two will leave the dome in pieces ;).
Nice choices indeed
Thanks Chris. I hope they don't mind a bit of chill.
seed drop! Nice line-up... Golden Tiger :love: ... gonna be a while ...
LOL! Gonna be a while for all of them, but gonna be a whole lot longer for the GT!
Sounds like a tasty line up. Looking forward to watching this grow.
Thanks Derby! And there are only three. I can't see needing to grow more than three plants at a time, now :cheesygrinsmiley:.
Very nice strain line up!
Thanks Sly!
That DDA looks black as charcoal Shed, beautiful!
Exciting sativa senoritas in lineup
Thanks Crazy. And I wish they made a photo version of the DDA!
Crazy looking plant.
Yes. Yes it is. Smells like candy diesel fuel too!
In it for the long haul with that Golden Tiger-this should be fun to watch!
That DDA is beautiful...almost seems a shame to smoke it....
IKR! I might have to grow another one when the weather gets warmer if my wife likes it enough.

Back
Top Bottom