Jandre2k3's Cardboard Flowerbox - 41 Week Perpetual SOG Part2

Re: Jandre2k3's Cardboard Flowerbox - 41 Week Perpetual SOG Part2 - Blue Planet Nutri

Gee Wiz Jandre!!

Glad you were able to harvest that beauty. Mites are horrible I hope and pray for a speedy recovery. I found a web on a baby plant a couple days ago and nearly had a fit... lucky it was a spider.

Good Luck

Re: Jandre2k3's Cardboard Flowerbox - 41 Week Perpetual SOG Part2 - Blue Planet Nutri

heya bro. getting hassle to not be in my office so i gotta be quick.

i use Provado Ultimate Bug Killer Aerosol - Garden Direct - UK

hope its availible where your at. =)

cheap, cheerful and kills almost everything =)

A little research on that one turns up: "Where to use: For use on house plants and non-edible container grown ornamental garden plants."

My search continues. My homemade mite control has as yet been ineffective this time. I'm baffled, because it's always worked before. I think because of the pistils' length and density, I cannot get it down inside the buds.

Gee Wiz Jandre!!

Glad you were able to harvest that beauty. Mites are horrible I hope and pray for a speedy recovery. I found a web on a baby plant a couple days ago and nearly had a fit... lucky it was a spider.

Good Luck

Hey thanks for the thumb's-up! I'm gonna nee it soon, I think. I'm heading to the hydro store to a friend of mine there with which I can speak candidly, to completely describe the problem.

hey bro if thats no good....co2. kills everything. just dont be in there when you let rip with fatal levels as it will kill you too...but it wont hurt the plants.

Just be really really careful if you go that route!! I'm not sure if the risk there is worth it... unless you are really confident in what you are doing. But, should work alright.

Jandre, so sorry to hear that the mites are harshing your mellow. I hate stuff like that, it can really bring a person down. Sure hope you can wipe those bastards out, and for good. :goodluck:

The pics look great, btw! :yummy:

hey there Jandre:) I have read that mites get a tollerance to one specific treatment.
I did use the pepper tobacco spray as you did suggest but I also got what is called spinosad witch is organic and safe to use up to 1 day before harvest. but I am sure you will get those fockers under control.
btw happy new year, I kind of have some life happen my self so not sure if I wished one for you:)

Purple Mr. Nice in for the cure. 1 plant = 0.5oz Dry in an 8"x8" space...
Turned a little more purple during hanging.
Stinky as hell.
I let it dry a *bit* too long hanging, but I put them stems and all into a tall mason jar. Here's hoping that some of that moisture comes out of the stem, if any is left, and into the flowers. Will have a smoke report in a few weeks. Wanna make sure this is cured, first, since it was a tad dry. Not crispy dry, just a tad dry, so..... it'll even out, I just have to give it some time.

Hey Jandre. Sorry to hear about the mite problems. Mites suck but here's a fogger you might try or have tried. I didn't have great results with it, but it did cut the population down. I found it best to just keep treating plants like they always have mites. Safers Insect Soap is a great product. But here's that fogger;
Pyrethrum TR 2 oz Fogger - Way To Grow FC Distribution
I myself thought about trying this product if and when I get my next infestation. Stuff is suppose to even work on resistance strains of the 'super mites'. Kind of costy but if it works it's worth it. They have alot of systemic miticides. These products live in the plant for up to 30 days. So as long as you have atleast 40 days till harvest I'd imagine its usable. I thought I'd spray mine like a week or 10 days before flowering and once more the day I throw her in. I hate mites!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
All of Our Wonderful Products
They have alot of intresting products lto look at also. Oh BTW buds are looking great dude. I see one had alot of foxtailing huh? Foxtails sure can make a bud looks intresting. Give them a style unto their own. Wow they let me rep ya Jandre +++
Great Grow my friend Keepem Green

damn i missed the pics looking yummy there jandre:thumb:

damn i hate those lil bastards, i have had good luck with sns

ran out of SnS... 1qt isn't enough to treat Everything I have. You have to soak the plants to get everything, and that is just about enough to do my Maternity Ward, and K-8 (First Veg)... 9-12 (Final Veg), and Flower won't even get but a few spritzs.

Hey Jandre. Sorry to hear about the mite problems. Mites suck but here's a fogger you might try or have tried. I didn't have great results with it, but it did cut the population down. I found it best to just keep treating plants like they always have mites. Safers Insect Soap is a great product. But here's that fogger;
Pyrethrum TR 2 oz Fogger - Way To Grow FC Distribution
I myself thought about trying this product if and when I get my next infestation. Stuff is suppose to even work on resistance strains of the 'super mites'. Kind of costy but if it works it's worth it. They have alot of systemic miticides. These products live in the plant for up to 30 days. So as long as you have atleast 40 days till harvest I'd imagine its usable. I thought I'd spray mine like a week or 10 days before flowering and once more the day I throw her in. I hate mites!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
All of Our Wonderful Products
They have alot of intresting products lto look at also. Oh BTW buds are looking great dude. I see one had alot of foxtailing huh? Foxtails sure can make a bud looks intresting. Give them a style unto their own. Wow they let me rep ya Jandre +++
Great Grow my friend Keepem Green
Pyrethrin FOGGER!! Thank you! Yeah, kinda pricey for a 1 shot, but if it works......I'd be damn happy... Question though... Is this more of an aerosol, or actual fumes? Aerosol isn't really what I need unless it's a micro-fine spray that penetrates between the pistils and gets down to where the mites can hide. Guess, I'll have to research it more.

Thanks for suggesting this one, as this means a lot to me: "Pyrethrum TR is used as an early rotational insecticide and is labeled for use on ornamentals, herbs and vegetables."

Purple Mr. Nice in for the cure. 1 plant = 0.5oz Dry in an 8"x8" space...
Turned a little more purple during hanging.
Stinky as hell.
I let it dry a *bit* too long hanging, but I put them stems and all into a tall mason jar. Here's hoping that some of that moisture comes out of the stem, if any is left, and into the flowers. Will have a smoke report in a few weeks. Wanna make sure this is cured, first, since it was a tad dry. Not crispy dry, just a tad dry, so..... it'll even out, I just have to give it some time.

Hygrometer after a little over 24 hours is up to 59% so I'm optimistic about a good cure now. Will wait til it gets over 69%, if it gets there to burp, since there's no need right now. The +/- on these is 7%, so I don't wanna press my luck with mold.

Hey Jandre,
Nice Purp Mr Nice, they some fiiine nugs! Has any more purple come out during drying?

What next?

Hey Jandre,
Nice Purp Mr Nice, they some fiiine nugs! Has any more purple come out during drying?

What next?

Thank ya! No more purple cam out than what did in the initial dry... And THAT was in the thriches, so it is like a purple cast on green leaves. It's a very pretty effect. I tried to get it on film, to no avail, but that's okay.

Potency seems right on mark with the 86-day harvest. We'll see how the properly cured bud tastes in about a month or so.

What next? We're in the middle of a 41-week SOG-ish. There's still stuff in the box!

Side B:
91.9 days tracking Jandre Kush Clone - Jandre

Side A:
65.9 days tracking Jandre Kush - Jandre
81.9 days tracking Jandre Kush - Jandre
81.9 days tracking Purple Mr Nice Clone - P. MrN
81.9 days tracking Purple Mr Nice Clone - P. MrN

Back
Top Bottom