Jandre2k3's Cardboard Flowerbox - 41 Week Perpetual SOG Part2

Re: Jandre2k3's Cardboard Flowerbox - 41 Week Perpetual SOG Part2 - Blue Planet Nutri

:headbanger::popcorn:

Re: Jandre2k3's Cardboard Flowerbox - 41 Week Perpetual SOG Part2 - Blue Planet Nutri

waiting on pins and needles man
Happy New Year dude

maybe we'll get to see them next year?...lol
Happy New Years Jandre!

Here to say... Awesome pics, hope your headaches have left the building, and:

Happy New Year!!! :yahoo:

Love the trich shots. :love: Guess what Santa got me? Rhymes with "shmigital shmu shmess shbee shmicroshcope". Can't wait to use it - hope my pics look as good as yours. +rep

happy new years jandre

Hey Jandre -

Just hoping you're doing okay. Wanted to pop in say hi - have missed seeing you around lately. Sure hope the headaches aren't acting up for you. Take care of yourself buddy, k?

:circle-of-love:

yeah what they said:circle-of-love:

hi all,

happy new year everyone, hope all is well,

not been around much but explained why on my journal, just put some pics up of a couple of my plants,

ill get caught up with all these journals as soon as i can,

Hey! .... sorry hey! what is up? I was just typing about my favorite defoliators and thought I would check you out. I hope you are OK

Okay guys, sorry I haven't been on much lately. Life takes over when we least expect it to.
I just want to let you know, I love you all, and to thank you for all the well wishes for the holidays, and the new year.

Had a small problem with the mites getting into flower, so I had to let these go a bit longer that they should have.
My beloved had to move some plants at work that had gotten infested. She didn't think about it when she got home. Didn't even think about the possibilities until I announced that harvest would be late because I had to treat for mites. It was then that she asked that if she moved plants infested with mites, was it possible to bring them home in her clothing. Dammit. Things were going so fucking well, too. My hopes for a good harvest of jandre Kush are now washing down the drain. there is absolutely no way, with the structure of the plants that I can treat every part of these plants. I need to find some type of "Fumigation" for mites, in order to help keep them from completely destroying every plant in the box. I also noticed that they're in my Maternity Ward, and in K-8. I'm about to lose every plant with the swimming success I had a few weeks ago, because mite treatments are quite harsh on new cuttings. Maternity Ward has been hit hard, and all growth has stopped, and I've already lost 2 mother plants: Lamb's Bread, and Tangerine Dream. Luckily, I have clones of those, so there's hope that the strain will not be completely lost, but the treatment is wreaking havoc on the clones, so there's still some anxiety there of losing them.

To kick this year off, I have some harvest pics for you.
86.2 days tracking Purple Mr Nice Clone - Harvested

If you click on each image you can view the full-size originals.

Pre-Harvest Photos:

Wet, Rough Trimmed Bud:
49g wet weight.

Microscope pics:

Back
Top Bottom