Jimmy6K - The Re-Up - LED/HPS - Multi Strain - Perpetual

I don't know what to call me some days either...:straightface:.....:circle-of-love:

Oh,one of those day's.:lot-o-toke:Well Im gonna stick with "D" for now.:thumb:

Time to finish the update..
Topled veg tent...
6 NLxBB..68 days veg from clone..#2 smart pot's..
IMG_209316.JPG
IMG_209216.JPG
IMG_209118.JPG
IMG_209023.JPG
IMG_208714.JPG
IMG_208920.JPG
IMG_208414.JPG
IMG_208815.JPG

That is dry ice,not smoke..lol

and now the GreenSun/Topled veg tent..
4...PTW..
4..C.K
and 2 NLxBB..
all are 34 day's veg from clone..
IMG_209419.JPG
IMG_209626.JPG
IMG_210118.JPG
IMG_210019.JPG
IMG_209722.JPG
IMG_210320.JPG
IMG_210420.JPG

and a single C.K sprout...Popped yesterday and potted today..
IMG_210519.JPG

Thank's Everyone. and have a great weekend.:smokin:
J6K:joint:

McD's
Clean as the Board of Health.

Looking good Jimbo.

Meant to ask you yesterday Jimbo but forgot. What's the purpose of the dry ice, is it to raise the RH?

Didnt know ud that much NLxBB plants left uv alot more then i thought and the auto too haha. Id like to be able to keep that many in veg and keep them alive and well, good job on that :high-five: The dry ice looks savage in the pics and all on the floor, that the first ever dry ice pampering iv seen plants get :allgood:
Thank's Indo..
The smallest I can get the dry ice is 10lbs,so after processing trim,I usually have quite a bit left over.:thumb:
Looking good Jimbo.

Meant to ask you yesterday Jimbo but forgot. What's the purpose of the dry ice, is it to raise the RH?
Thank's Reg..
Dry ice is solid Carbon Dioxide.So I was just trying to give them a little extra CO2.:thumb:

Your pictures are always so crisp, yes crisp.. they always seem to pop! Always on a healthy note over here buddy, the finishing NL's have a great fade. Those dry ice extractions will surely press out so some killer oil brotha. And by reading your reply, that screen that came with your bags is what you want to use, it should be at least 25 micron screen or below. :Namaste: Hope you're feeling well dude, stay positive! CA215

Thank's CA..:Namaste:
I try but I'd imagine it is mostly the camera.I think Iv'e got my micro cam working again also,so I should be able to get a few good close,close up shot's again.Chopped another NLxBB but have to load them up yet.I got one more NLXBB left of the 4 and then the NLxBB(auto is scheduled after that,so I think I'll be set as far as NLXBB.Im sure I'll get burnt out tho.lol
I thought the screen would work as it looked just like the one you pictured in your journal but wasn't sure and didn't want to jump the gun.
If all goes as planned,I'll be pressing tonight.

I've missed a lot Jimmy6K, glad to be back. :drool: :adore:

RE SUBSCRIBED

RSOiler AKA 60cal

Happy Daze J6:)....Hope all is well with you:)....do you have a co2 monitor to see if it raises it and how much?:).....oh yeah....."Flossing the helmet":rofl:....lol
Thank's Dirty..
No..I don't have a co2 monitor at the moment but may look in to one.I only use the dry ice when I process trim and that's maybe 3-4 times a year so they don't get a weekly dose or anything.I do know that the temp's surly dropped a a bit from the ice and I was always under the impression that you want the room pretty warn for when adding co2.I don't think it would be the best way to add co2 and only did it as to not waste the ice.lol
Best of buds to you and yours my friend. Lovin the dry ice bit :)
Thank's LA.
Yea it work's great for hash run's but I think a lot of member's have a hard time getting dry ice which prevent's them from ever trying it.
I also forgot to mention after running my trim threw the dry ice bucket,I could still feel the stickiness on the processed trim so it can be used for butter I'd imagine,or even ran again with bubble bucket's if one wanted to.:thumb:
I've missed a lot Jimmy6K, glad to be back. :drool: :adore:

RE SUBSCRIBED

RSOiler AKA 60cal

Thank's RSO..=60cal
I was wondering were you went to.lol
and also wondering who the hell RSOiler lol
It all make's sense now..:thumb:
Glad to have ya back brotha.:Namaste:

Sorry I have not been to active this past week.As the weather is breaking for the most part and as a contractor,it's building season again(Thank God)and I have been trying to get back in the swing of thing's.I'll be honest,I thought my back was all good to go after having the winter off,but just a few day's back working has proven me wrong.lol...I can already tell it's gonna be a long,hard summer.
I will have an update asap.Not a whole lot has changed.Still have not found the memory card with some harvest pic's of the 3rd NLXBB but I have the last one sitting in dark closet waiting to be chopped.
Pic up-date soon to come.

Shimmy Shimmy yall...:slide:
J6K:joint:

HAPPY 420 Jimmy6K :lot-o-toke: :thedoubletake:

RSOiler AKA 60cal

Ditto...

Back
Top Bottom