Jimmy6K - The Re-Up - LED/HPS - Multi Strain - Perpetual

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Well once again I am sorry for going M.I.A..
I will skipall the details and get straight to it.First you must understand I am a Momma's Boy.lol.My mother had a stroke back on/around 4/20 so I packed the family up and headed to Ohio that night.It was not debilitating but in her brain.She is doing ok but still a bit fuzzy when it come's too some thing's.So I guess the long and the short of it is that I will moving to Ohio the beginning of next year and have been really busting my azz to get all the cash I can to up root and move the family so we can be closer to my mother and the rest of my Ohio family.
I have been taking pretty good care of the lady's and did try and take as many pic's as I could as I harvested.
I also wish to keep this journal running up till I move.If you could Colorado,Move me back to "In Progress" that would be awesome..
I will not have pic's up today due to holiday and family time but will get them up early tomorrow morning..
Thank's Everyone and Happy 4th of July..:Namaste::circle-of-love:
J6K:joint:

Sorry to hear about your mom Jimmy6K, glad to hear you are heading home to help your mom.
As you can see, I'll be here when you get things rocking again.

Glad to see you Back Brotha Hope your moms doing better
and I cant wait for your next update wanna see them harvest pics
Have a Happy 4th and be well Brotha :high-five:

I never did un-sub because I knew you'd be back. Welcome home Jimbo...

So once again I am a bit late with the harvest pic's,but I'm just having a rough start and will get back in the swing of things,Im sure.
First tho,I want you all know how awesome it felt reading your post and I truly appreciate everyone's kind word's.It really mean's a lot to me and I really needed a bit of encouragement as I am wicked nervous about the move.
I'll say it again,420 mag..The best place on earth..I love you all.:circle-of-love:

Ok,let's try and get some pic's up..I hope I remember what is what.

First just some show off pic's.lol
IMG_72812.JPG
IMG_72826.JPG
IMG_72845.JPG
IMG_72855.JPG
IMG_72865.JPG
IMG_72877.JPG
IMG_72896.JPG
IMG_72903.JPG

Pretty sure that's N.L x BB on tray.

N.L x BB....unsure on chop date.She did have a bit of fox tailing going on.

IMG_72913.JPG
IMG_72946.JPG
IMG_72952.JPG
IMG_72972.JPG
IMG_73003.JPG
IMG_73013.JPG
IMG_73023.JPG
IMG_73033.JPG
IMG_73044.JPG
IMG_73055.JPG
IMG_73074.JPG

N.L x BB(auto)...Unsure of flower time but way over 60 day's lol..Alsp got some wicked fox tailing going on..
IMG_85322.JPG
IMG_85331.JPG
IMG_85342.JPG
IMG_85352.JPG
IMG_8537.JPG
IMG_85382.JPG
IMG_8539.JPG
IMG_8540.JPG
IMG_85413.JPG

Some dry shot's..
IMG_97553.JPG
IMG_97565.JPG
IMG_97573.JPG
IMG_97594.JPG
IMG_97602.JPG
IMG_97941.JPG

To be continued...

OOOO0000ooo. 17 nice pucks of hash on that tray and the nuggets are aces. You keeping the tobacco away from your grow, young man?

So nice to have you back, Jimmy. Moves are always a little edgy. Hang in there!

Critical Kush..She did not come out as nice as she could.I dropped the ball some where.She grew ok but didn't really have the bigger bud's were used to.
IMG_98264.JPG
IMG_98273.JPG
IMG_98283.JPG
IMG_98295.JPG
IMG_98314.JPG
IMG_98324.JPG
IMG_98353.JPG
IMG_98364.JPG
IMG_98364.JPG

My personal favorite at the moment...Thank's again D..:circle-of-love:
P.T.W..
IMG_98383.JPG
IMG_98392.JPG
IMG_98403.JPG
IMG_98413.JPG
IMG_98423.JPG
IMG_98432.JPG

I did not weigh any of them but the P.T.W by far has some of the heaviest bud's I have seen on a plant.Next to zero popcorn.
Grows very good nugget's on secondary branches and all around actully.I think It would kick ass in a scrog or a porta scrog and just may have to give it a shot.
Some dry shot's...
IMG_98462.JPG
IMG_98473.JPG
IMG_98485.JPG
IMG_98493.JPG
IMG_98504.JPG
IMG_98513.JPG
IMG_98521.JPG
IMG_98532.JPG
IMG_9855.JPG
IMG_98561.JPG
IMG_9857.JPG
IMG_98581.JPG
IMG_9859.JPG

I some how misplaced the N.L x BB (Monster clone..porta-scrog lady but Ill get them up if and when I find them.
Well that's it for now.I will getsome pic's and get everyone up to speed with what's going on in the grow.

Thank's again everyone,:Namaste:
J6K:joint:

Beautiful harvest Jimmy....:circle-of-love:
Thank's D....
What did you think of your PTW? I think mine is hands down the best thing I have ever grown and maybe ever smoked...:blushsmile: Each grow really does just get better and better....:circle-of-love:
I agree..:thumb:..It's a dame good smoke.Absolutely one if not the best I have grown in a while.It's a keeper for sure.
I haven't had much time to get to everyone's journal yet,but I will.:high-five:
OOOO0000ooo. 17 nice pucks of hash on that tray and the nuggets are aces. You keeping the tobacco away from your grow, young man?
Thank's PeeJay...:Namaste:Im down to about 4 puck's left.Gonna have to get greedy for awhile and stash'em.lol
Yea man,I sure am.Can't risk another crop.Actually everything as been pretty healthy other then some mites.I did have a spell with some winged ant's o while I was absent but I think I got rid of them.You wasn't back before I left ,so glad to have ya back too man.
So nice to have you back, Jimmy. Moves are always a little edgy. Hang in there!

Hhahaha ( laughs in excitment) thats one sexy kieff cube stack, THATS WHAT I WANT TO HAVE SOME DAY :D
The first pics are defo the NlxBB i could notice them straight away before reading the txt:)
may i ask what ur flowering urder again? looking for a new led and cant decide as always lol
Thank's Indo..:high-five:
That's all that dry ice hash from my post a month ago,all pucked up.lol
Well all the girl's from the last post were flowering under Hps.I do have some flowering under led now tho.I haven't been around for awhile and have no idea who is still legit and who to stay away from.lol
:circle-of-love:Going to my PM's now.:thumb:

If I may Jimmy6K. :drool::blushsmile:

RSOiler AKA 60cal

Back
Top Bottom