Keffka's Recycling, KOS Blue Thai, Herbies Seeds Apple Betty, Runtz Punch

And it has the ability to change itself at will

And back again, or be both versions at the same time and will have a foreword daring you to say something

I’m in a battle with my neighbor over her lights 🤣

So my neighbor has a string of Christmas lights that are in a tangled mess hanging off a guard rail, plugged in. These lights are on all day and night, here they are 2 minutes ago at 3:30 am

IMG_7033.jpeg

The iPhone camera pulls in all available light for dark shots so everything looks brighter than it is, but those are the lights. They’re your average string of LED lights.

They are driving my dog nuts. Absolutely bonkers. I’ve only ever seen him react to other dogs the way he reacts to these lights. I have control over my dog, I can get him to recall in every situation, even when he’s chasing squirrels with his terrier prey drive. I can run him off leash and let him go free in the forest without concern. I cannot get him to recall from these lights. I can’t distract him from them, I can’t redirect, nothing. He just goes right back to barking and growling at them. Doesn’t matter if he’s been asleep for an hour or just got done playing. He even barks when we start our walk and can see the lights without the glass of the door.

The lights have no purpose that I can tell, they just sit on that guard rail that isn’t even connected to anything, it’s from her old porch before they redid it. My dog didn’t have a problem when they were on the porch but there is something about this specific configuration of colors that pisses him off.

So the day before I said fuck it, Im going to go over and unplug the lights. Theyre on even in the day time so I figured she didn’t know they were on anyway. The second I cut the lights off my dog chilled out. Everything was all good. Then this evening he started his barking again and I realized the lights were back on again.

The old lady is an old foreign lady. She doesn’t understand English and lives by herself. I can’t communicate with her and in the 5 years I’ve lived here she’s never even made eye contact with me let alone spoke. I am considering going over and pulling one of the bulbs out slightly so it cuts off the lights but they stayed plugged in so the old lady doesn’t realize they’ve been disconnected, because obviously she wants these lights plugged in for some reason.

I’m in a battle with my neighbor over her lights 🤣

So my neighbor has a string of Christmas lights that are in a tangled mess hanging off a guard rail, plugged in. These lights are on all day and night, here they are 2 minutes ago at 3:30 am

IMG_7033.jpeg

The iPhone camera pulls in all available light for dark shots so everything looks brighter than it is, but those are the lights. They’re your average string of LED lights.

They are driving my dog nuts. Absolutely bonkers. I’ve only ever seen him react to other dogs the way he reacts to these lights. I have control over my dog, I can get him to recall in every situation, even when he’s chasing squirrels with his terrier prey drive. I can run him off leash and let him go free in the forest without concern. I cannot get him to recall from these lights. I can’t distract him from them, I can’t redirect, nothing. He just goes right back to barking and growling at them. Doesn’t matter if he’s been asleep for an hour or just got done playing. He even barks when we start our walk and can see the lights without the glass of the door.

The lights have no purpose that I can tell, they just sit on that guard rail that isn’t even connected to anything, it’s from her old porch before they redid it. My dog didn’t have a problem when they were on the porch but there is something about this specific configuration of colors that pisses him off.

So the day before I said fuck it, Im going to go over and unplug the lights. Theyre on even in the day time so I figured she didn’t know they were on anyway. The second I cut the lights off my dog chilled out. Everything was all good. Then this evening he started his barking again and I realized the lights were back on again.

The old lady is an old foreign lady. She doesn’t understand English and lives by herself. I can’t communicate with her and in the 5 years I’ve lived here she’s never even made eye contact with me let alone spoke. I am considering going over and pulling one of the bulbs out slightly so it cuts off the lights but they stayed plugged in so the old lady doesn’t realize they’ve been disconnected, because obviously she wants these lights plugged in for some reason.
cutting-mini-lights-21319-1-1024x683.jpg

That would be too obvious. Better to replace a working bulb with a non-working one. Those are a real pain to find even when you know what you're looking for. :cheesygrinsmiley:
Prove it 🤣🤣 i had a neighbour years ago that put a wind chime up near my bedroom (inconsiderate @#$# ) so I reached over the fence and took it and gave it to mates mum 🤣🤣 to stir my mate up, he hated them too 🤣🤣🤣

One of these days I’ll learn my lesson. I take suboxone which is a controlled substance. Except I go to the VA so it’s a buprenorphine pill instead of the strips. I keep the bottle in my medicine cabinet and take it while standing at the sink.

I also have a slight tremor and shake a little bit. My wife has warned me that I’m going to drop my medicine down the sink one day and I just ignore it because I’ve always taken all my medicine at the sink for some reason lol. Welp it happened. Went to take it and dropped it down the drain. My appointment is on Friday and this isn’t a medicine you can replace or get extras of. You get what you get and that’s it. So now I get to go through the fun of withdrawal before my appointment. Even better is, I get to go through withdrawal when I’m supposed to have jury duty 🤣

To top it all off, I don’t even know where to find it on the street any more 😂 I got rid of my phone with all of my street contacts so I wouldn’t be tempted a couple years ago and have been out of the game so long I don’t even know who has what any more. This should be an interesting couple of days coming up
First, congratulations on the harvest, sorry I missed it being away. Buds look great. Imho you might consider canning the second topping as I’ve asserted before. I think that was your limiting factor, everything else was basically perfect. Again, imho. Regarding your issues - remember who you are. Keep the light of your being close at hand. :circle-of-love:

That would be too obvious. Better to replace a working bulb with a non-working one. Those are a real pain to find even when you know what you're looking for. :cheesygrinsmiley:
Ah, the evil genius with a winner!

First, congratulations on the harvest, sorry I missed it being away. Buds look great.

‘Twas a decent harvest especially considering I wasn’t trying to maximize anything yet. Unfortunately I’ve got a hundred things I want to do better 😂

Imho you might consider canning the second topping as I’ve asserted before. I think that was your limiting factor, everything else was basically perfect. Again, imho.

Everything looked great, just smaller than I planned.

I went back and looked at my notes and I believe my biggest issue with the second round of topping was not proportionally increasing the light. At the end of veg I was just getting to 30 DLI and was at low 20s in some spots. I should’ve been at 35 across the grow at least, closer to 40 as stretch was initiating. I didn’t reach 40 until stretch was complete which was too late to fix. This is why I believe there’s something to be said for light quantity leading to and during stretch. We’ll see though, it’s not like I’m not gonna try again 😂

I was holding back. I’ve run three rounds of hermaphrodites through this room so I was keeping everything on the lower side. This time I ran specific genetics I chose to suit my grow and style. I should’ve turned everything to the max but hesitated. Good news is I no longer stress about hermaphrodites. I inflicted unbelievable amounts of stress on the plants including light poisoning constantly, working during the dark with flashlights, heat, etc. and not a single herm happened. Now I know I won’t be able to control a herm and should see how close I can get to the limit.

I’ll be giving it another try next round. I may just be stuck needing to run indicas without training we’ll see.

Regarding your issues - remember who you are. Keep the light of your being close at hand. :circle-of-love:

Appreciate it! Like I said before, I’m in a much better and stronger place than before. Plus I know by this time tomorrow I’ll feel better

Blue Thai pre cure thoughts..

It smells something fierce.. A pungent and powerful smell, there’s no mistaking it. It tastes great, with hints of honey oil. A smooth smoke of course, but it almost always is when grown like this. The high itself is perfect. Very chill and peaceful with the underwater feeling where even the air around you is high along with you. As of now it lasts about 2 hours with a gentle comedown that doesn’t leave you feeling hollow and tired. I can’t wait to give it a shot after a nice cure since it will just be all these things but more.

I’m gonna chop the root balls tomorrow and get the recycle going. I want to get some sprouts started in the new year so the soil needs to get going

@Gee64 at what point would you say you stopped adding coco to the mix?
I still add it. I add it at 10% on the cooking, and I add it through my EWC.

Check your brix, and if you can get them over 12 early, you don't need as much soil carbon, but your plants grew really well, no carbon issues, so when you dissect your rootballs, guestimate how much more your pots had left in them.

If it's more than 15%, then you can dial back a bit, or grow them bigger. Once you reach the pot's limits, and brix are consistently over 12 by week 6 of veg, then you should dial back coco a bit to make more room for food.

If the plant can't provide enough exudates (low brix) then you need that carbon in the soil or molasses is the only cure. Every strain deals with brix differently, so make notes you can look back on.

You made it to the finish line without having to put the pedal to the metal, so to speak. Your whole grow was easy peasy on cruise control👊, just how the plant wants it.

Don't get stingy on your pots too harshly though. I always have at least 2 pounds in jars, I can afford to gamble. You need one more good grow to get yourself ahead.

Then you have time to try things.

Let your soil mature, and then decide if you want/need smaller pots, bigger plants, or a recipe adjustment.

Next recycle your minerals will be more available. The extra potassium from the greensand will destress them alot, the extra available (fungii friendly because fungii had the microbes mine it) phosphorus will mix with the available calcium and between the 2, your brix will go up alot. Your buds will get exponentially nuggier too. And if you think it's stinky now, wait til you smell high brix weed.

Then less coco isn't dangerous. You will have enough exudates in the system for carbon.

Or say screw the stash and dive right in, but knowing a strain and incrementally dialing back is better than ripping off the band-aid and needing a rescue.

So if your pots still had some grow left in them, pick a route and see what happens. Less coco or bigger plants or smaller pots.

I use 10gals, but I can grow the same plants in 7's, I just walk a fine line between success and rescue on 7's, so you have room to fiddle or grow bigger.

If you had 20% left in the pot, dial coco back 20%. That will densify your nutes.

See how it goes, or grow 20% bigger, that sort of thing.

I think you will find your pots had alot left in them.

I know you know most of this, but others are reading too, so you get the full answer😊👊.

Great job by the way😎👊. I have been too deep in house painting to keep up. My apologies. As always, your plants were gorgeous! I love Rev's weed, it's classically cool. His sativa's are all tall and stemmy with nuggets at every node🥰😍. Like bud-kabobs. How they grow in the jungle🤣

So what's next for strains?

I still add it. I add it at 10% on the cooking, and I add it through my EWC.

Check your brix, and if you can get them over 12 early, you don't need as much soil carbon, but your plants grew really well, no carbon issues, so when you dissect your rootballs, guestimate how much more your pots had left in them.

If it's more than 15%, then you can dial back a bit, or grow them bigger. Once you reach the pot's limits, and brix are consistently over 12 by week 6 of veg, then you should dial back coco a bit to make more room for food.

If the plant can't provide enough exudates (low brix) then you need that carbon in the soil or molasses is the only cure. Every strain deals with brix differently, so make notes you can look back on.

You made it to the finish line without having to put the pedal to the metal, so to speak. Your whole grow was easy peasy on cruise control👊, just how the plant wants it.

Don't get stingy on your pots too harshly though. I always have at least 2 pounds in jars, I can afford to gamble. You need one more good grow to get yourself ahead.

Then you have time to try things.

Let your soil mature, and then decide if you want/need smaller pots, bigger plants, or a recipe adjustment.

Next recycle your minerals will be more available. The extra potassium from the greensand will destress them alot, the extra available (fungii friendly because fungii had the microbes mine it) phosphorus will mix with the available calcium and between the 2, your brix will go up alot. Your buds will get exponentially nuggier too. And if you think it's stinky now, wait til you smell high brix weed.

Then less coco isn't dangerous. You will have enough exudates in the system for carbon.

Or say screw the stash and dive right in, but knowing a strain and incrementally dialing back is better than ripping off the band-aid and needing a rescue.

So if your pots still had some grow left in them, pick a route and see what happens. Less coco or bigger plants or smaller pots.

I use 10gals, but I can grow the same plants in 7's, I just walk a fine line between success and rescue on 7's, so you have room to fiddle or grow bigger.

If you had 20% left in the pot, dial coco back 20%. That will densify your nutes.

See how it goes, or grow 20% bigger, that sort of thing.

I think you will find your pots had alot left in them.

Ok this is much easier to work with than what was in my head 😂

Honestly I’m pretty sure I could’ve gotten at least 50% more out of these pots. I tugged the root balls and noticed lots of room for growth just in space alone. Plus I never got the roots to bust through the containers, so that’s a lot to work with

No reason to go nuts just yet, I’m right on the cusp of dialed in across the board.

I know you know most of this, but others are reading too, so you get the full answer😊👊.

I would’ve PMd you if I wanted the short answer lol.. we’ve got quite a few Druidic acolytes hanging around that haven’t seen a lot of our more complex conversations.

Great job by the way😎👊. I have been too deep in house painting to keep up. My apologies.

No need to apologize, I no longer need your constant supervision 😂 I know you’ll get to it when you get to it. If I really need something I can just PM

As always, your plants were gorgeous! I love Rev's weed, it's classically cool. His sativa's are all tall and stemmy with nuggets at every node🥰😍. Like bud-kabobs. How they grow in the jungle🤣

So what's next for strains?

It was a very classic feeling grow with very classic product. It’s been a long time since I’ve been legitimately stoned for 2+ hours and had little to no comedown. I haven’t even finished the cure yet and I’m pleased with the product.

I’ll be running two Blue Thais again, I’m going to push those genes to the limit and see what they can do. I am currently shopping for new strains on Revs shop. I was looking at:

Black Forest, G13 haze, cherry thunderfuck, Deep chunk, or maybe one of the Blue Thais parents Blue rhino 1947 and riffraff Thai

Ok this is much easier to work with than what was in my head 😂

Honestly I’m pretty sure I could’ve gotten at least 50% more out of these pots. I tugged the root balls and noticed lots of room for growth just in space alone. Plus I never got the roots to bust through the containers, so that’s a lot to work with

No reason to go nuts just yet, I’m right on the cusp of dialed in across the board.

I would’ve PMd you if I wanted the short answer lol.. we’ve got quite a few Druidic acolytes hanging around that haven’t seen a lot of our more complex conversations.

No need to apologize, I no longer need your constant supervision 😂 I know you’ll get to it when you get to it. If I really need something I can just PM

It was a very classic feeling grow with very classic product. It’s been a long time since I’ve been legitimately stoned for 2+ hours and had little to no comedown. I haven’t even finished the cure yet and I’m pleased with the product.

I’ll be running two Blue Thais again, I’m going to push those genes to the limit and see what they can do. I am currently shopping for new strains on Revs shop. I was looking at:

Black Forest, G13 haze, cherry thunderfuck, Deep chunk, or maybe one of the Blue Thais parents Blue rhino 1947 and riffraff Thai
All good choices. I have tried a couple times to get the Deep Chunk, I think it would be cool to have a real hash plant, but he's always out🤣.

All good choices. I have tried a couple times to get the Deep Chunk, I think it would be cool to have a real hash plant, but he's always out🤣.

He’s got Deep Chunk in stock now, I didn’t realize it was pure indica, I may snatch some up

Back
Top Bottom