Glad you got it sorted now joe! Tough go on the lady bugs but now you know!

Keep growing strong my man
Yeah bro

Also re edited my broken kings language above sorry sometimes I talk in head and try to type as fast as I can type lol

Nope never going to happen sadly joe lol

Might want to reread in English this time ?

We have all learned to read your language Joe! And even without a grow this summer (plant autos instead of tomatoes over on that platform ;)), we will need a few flip flop tours of the backyard.
Haha !!

Yeah man, probably not happening as much as I’d love to drop two autos in say 2 10 gal pots with some pro mix hp , mycros , bit of coco and rock stones very small ones for bottom of pots and top inch of medium. I’d add some kinda kelp as well to the medium I think ?

I’d keep a garlic pepper /cayenne
Spray bottle and some
Neem oil ready ,possibly horse tail fern tea even .

I would Brew my act teas and actually record it ? Act -(airiated compost tea )

I would do molasses
Kelp preferably seaweed or fish shit
I would need to make my own calcium supplement from eggs shells burnt to black is calcium and white is phosphorus I belive .
what else am I missing?

Oh of only if only shed

Maybe next summer I’ll run four autos outdoor is that same set up ?

2 autos in 10g pots, promix HP and your standard nutes. Neem every 3 days through veg. Simple and done.

Let’s dream together shall we

:lot-o-toke::ganjamon::ganjamon:o_Oo_O

Haha !!

Yeah man, probably not happening as much as I’d love to drop two autos in say 2 10 gal pots with some pro mix hp , mycros , bit of coco and rock stones very small ones for bottom of pots and top inch of medium. I’d add some kinda kelp as well to the medium I think ?

I’d keep a garlic pepper /cayenne
Spray bottle and some
Neem oil ready ,possibly horse tail fern tea even .

I would Brew my act teas and actually record it ? Act -(airiated compost tea )

I would do molasses
Kelp preferably seaweed or fish shit
I would need to make my own calcium supplement from eggs shells burnt to black is calcium and white is phosphorus I belive .
what else am I missing?

Oh of only if only shed

Maybe next summer I’ll run four autos outdoor is that same set up ?
@leftout420 any tips for addictives besides what I listed bro that you can think of?

Good to hear I was going to get those in house brand Dutch hydroponics or something but I said that’s the good stuff there eh?

So the guy at store says to me ... Look at the other stuff over there he said.. he says that stuff is cheaper and been studied tested here . With great results he says... their in house stuff well he said not so much lol

Also talked quickly about my aphid problem so o am right and have been second guessing myself this whole grow knowing my guy was right and aphids are the culprit and think I may have had the odd thirp as well but then again after more reading about aphids some can develope Wings and fly to try to contaminate another plant

Anyways they both agreed dish soap shoudl work and both agree under fans and on stems they like to hang between the internodes of bud sites ...

They also encouraged me to use apple cider vinegar in cup with Saran wrap and holes in it so they can get in and not get back out. The apple cider will then in hopes kill them. So... tonight because again only two from a very formal inspection last night; yup ! You guessed it - aphids on their baby phase. In which they look like almost a spider mite to me to be frank . They are white or pale/greenish. The adults will turn black and rounded fat. Little buggers .

I’ve seen no black oN current plants . but found that was on my other plants very minimal and after the wash and shaking lightly off what I can once dried always very bottom of the bud sure fans or sugars that start .

So if and what caused aphids ?

This is what I need to know and find out to prevent them from ever making a presence again lol

They are disgusting and some aphids can carry diseases and really make your plant sick up to death .

Again my seem really minor as what bobrown did in that pic .
No where near that !

Is it over wet medium that attracts them?

Is it it the food in medium too much ?

Or is it bad bacteria that has accumulated and made the plant more vulnerable to these critters ?

Nonetheless I am glad that it is legal here and they were very polite and helpful today at my store .

Also going to take their enzyme cleaner and dilute to sprayer and spray my tent walls down tonight at some point sterilize is key here imthe bottle says good cleaner and killer of anything on walls o can’t see .

Oh hey this bud my luck being shit to a point lol

Lady bugs buddy sells lady bugs now

Yup also get this I spent 73$ shipped from bc to door on two days not to mention

But he is selling 1000 for 18$

Fml

Im
Out bro ✊
It almost sounds like thrips man. I've had em. Yuck. Lots of air movement! Lower humidity, and neem. But they're flying ??? That says gnat to me. Thrips grow big and darker with wings too but will never actually fly. point is never forget to treat the soil. You can add neem to your nutrient solution extremely easily and then when ever you spray always hit the pot and top layer of soil. Just keep at it man, bugs are part of the game unfortunately. Treat it like outdoor and worry more about keeping them at bay then eradicated.

Sorry to hear about the bugs man shits suck.

Also I'm gonna start a outdoor grow or 10 looking to drop 50 to 100 seeds if I can..... 20 to 30 autos and up to 50 of my regular crosses. I'll probably make it a group deal if your in? Plan is to do it in bonsai weeds honor.

It almost sounds like thrips man. I've had em. Yuck. Lots of air movement! Lower humidity, and neem. But they're flying ??? That says gnat to me. Thrips grow big and darker with wings too but will never actually fly. point is never forget to treat the soil. You can add neem to your nutrient solution extremely easily and then when ever you spray always hit the pot and top layer of soil. Just keep at it man, bugs are part of the game unfortunately. Treat it like outdoor and worry more about keeping them at bay then eradicated.

Also I'm gonna start a outdoor grow or 10 looking to drop 50 to 100 seeds if I can..... 20 to 30 autos and up to 50 of my regular crosses. I'll probably make it a group deal if your in? Plan is to do it in bonsai weeds honor.
Yeah truest me I think I may have had the odd thirp yes I am putting apple cider vinegar In tent tonight and I did really a lot of reading and studing and def aphids buddy .

Aphids can develop wings that they fly to other weaker plants to attack . Very rare but can happen . There are many different forms of aphids or species kinds .

They are gone now for the mean time none of my plants remaining are affected by any pest just didn’t like the spray I used and the abuse I threw at them to try to kill aphids .

But they are all growing and frothing and aromas are making a presence now grab some pics soon .

Yes please! Cant wait to see them. Just keep fighting the strong fight man you go this

Okay first pic vac seal to far squished my zip. But figured it out thanks to penny thread being alive and going again.

Some pics of Thc bomb by bomb seeds under mars hydro 144 reflector series now officially sealed and curing .

What everyone think ?

Well done king Joe :welldone::headbanger:
Thanks buddy

Still have a put 12-13 zips to vac seal plus tents still when they are done lol should be stocked fir awhile

Will get final wheight and see who qualifies fir free half oz for cdn residents lol as thank you for following and coming closest to guesstimate lol

Just smoke j of Thc bomb

There is flavour but I truly can’t put what it is. I can tell you the white ash is nice burns good does go out after while of not smoking but stays burning to happy area . Feel it in head bit of body buzz mild feel good though pretty happy with the final income . Just wish no pest would have happened but again was very minimal and only on two girls .

Hard works pays off let’s see how long this feeling stays for now ?

So far ten mins and still feeling effects mildly .

@InTheShed our video from tubing the other day

Hope it’s okay to post 420 magazine I’m sorry of it violates anything :Namaste:

Bugs are shite mr.Joe I won't lie as I'm battling them myself at the moment, but keep your head up brother be positive even if it's not easy brother, you can call on anyone you choose brother and someone will be be there to listen and support you brother. I was wanting to quit not so long ago and it was @Lady G2HM who had a quite word in my ear before she left that picked me up and put me back on the right track....

Life's busy brother no lie of a word, and as lady G2 said don't stop growing, if life's problems get big turn to your garden brother, talk them it works, my neighbor often greets me with ' I heard you in the garden today Smeegs, the girls must like listening to you "....haha and you know mr.Joe that absolutely made my day. If you wake and you feel shite and it's a crap day brother, make someone smile brother or give a compliment brother cause not only will you make their day but it will do good for your soul too..... and I mean that brother it will...... :love::hug:

Yeah smeegs

Hear yeah loud and clear bud✊

I try to make others happy before self my whole life just the pass year or two I’ve started to look after myself .

This year looks to be a good year in a lot of areas to grow as a person and my life .

Day by day they say right ?

Zips look Good Joe , you be set for awhile for sure , hope ur day is good as weed. :cheesygrinsmiley:
Thank you SB

Off to neurologist appointment

2 hr drive ahead be on tonight ✊

So annoyed neurologist Monday drive 3.5 hrs there and back play 15 $ gas to been told my appointment was cancelled and the doc left voice mail nope why am I standing here if I got voice mail?

So they said closer location not much what a joke .

Newmarket instead of aurora area lol

Anyways , Thursday tomorrow I have appointment now .

I handled it really well trust me!

Feels good to work with my boss friend again. Lots of positive things happening this year for me at the company .

We test drive a 250 Ford super duty 70g 750 Kim’s on her .

I think I just came lol

Such a sweet whip I’ll get to drive her this year woot not all the time but hey .

Okay here are a few shots of my girls that remain

Grabbed cherry bomb pics few not greatest I apologize. As well as pmb bred by bobrown in 4x4 tent now and white widow x atf bred by themaddabber

Well off to be productive

Hope you are all well ans your gardens are filled with love and brains are filled with knowledge :lot-o-toke:

Oh and a deficiency as well thinking mag def and potassium def plant has these brown spots on it . Not sure if see in this pic or not

Back
Top Bottom