Ps I was also a spoiled man again last night walked dogs to check mail as my lady bugs when got home we’re on door step . So took dogs for walk around block to check mail and bang package for me?

But who ?

My man @NaturalSpirit went out of his way to gift me the following seeds think they are regs not feminized but maybe he can confirm that . Would these be s2? Or f2s

But the seed are but not limited too : sorry had to say that lmao

- 1 x gg4 x atf sounds like a good time
- 2 x Acapulco gold x atf
-3 x cbd og Kush10 x atf . This i am
Really curious to see out. Man some solid linage here and lately from A lot . Flipping spoiled I am:green_heart::Namaste:

Thanks again brotha . ✊

Thanks for coming by about to make some gummies soon waiting for some help .

Don’t want to mess it up what flavours should I use as well.

The bud in turkey bag I wa me going to use but realized after o had infused EVOO still so thought I’d use that up .

Go with orange or grape.
Went with orange and strawberry with special kool aid squirts
See how they turn out they already are getting gummy feeling

what size eco pots you runnin the Bombs in? 2-3 gallon? I'm think bout clonin my Berry Bomb and trying a manifold.
My big tent that is flowering the bomb girls 4x4 is 3 gal fabric pots by Vivosun .

Well here we go my attempt at gummies I am happy with gave neighbour two little small baggies and aid happy New Years keep the peace to find out his wife is expecting . So she can’t .

Going to send samples out in care packages this week to

@flytier @stoneotter @Itibitiguy @Dutchman1990 @leftout420 and of course @bobrown14 of he’d like of course ! And @Lowded118 there we so many more o wish I could share with . But money is right and that is going to ring me 100$ easy prob lol. But thank you for everything you guys do.

Here are pics

Recipe ✊ @newty

How they look for first run?

Let us know how they turn out.
See above bro lmao

Oh wait you mean turn out turn out ?

I ate one or two I think I enjoy them bit oily but not to bad I think . I did good . Taste good I think I enjoy it . Lol

Back
Top Bottom