Few pics of the bomb seed girls man they are drinking like gal half every two days currently at see pic for food info

Best but it’s fridsy so here are some pics to cheer you all up on s Friday evening

Reflector light ^
Other light can’t name sue to 420 mag rules pm if you’d like ✊

Looking good joe. How many lady bugs are you putting in? All 250? Lol

Well I just released 20-30 I’d say I didn’t count . Lol there are still more out back in fridge I took the bag and sprinkled them directly over the top of plants lightly shaking bag . My infestation is very mild .

Only seen maybe 10 or so over past few days and on two plants really but I got ease now knowing my predator mites are in there I have wanted lady bugs for awhile .

Have you ever used them before any useful tips from Your experience ?

Got sponge wet in box I made and little tubaware thingy with some good honey . Local stuff !

You can name any light you want according to the 420 mag rules. You can't link to their website or feature them in pictures.

perfect thansk brotha .

then I actually messed up when I said this is mars hydro 144 reflector light and this is unit farm UFO 120 lol well other light I said .

But you can see the difference in the top two pics above very first two in previous post sorry . One with great light hitting fans and second light mars hydro in back not as clear that it lacks a bit of intensity which is good for really the entire grow . Specially flower . Love the way my plants are growing currently in my veg tent they all look different very excited my man. Sorry last night I just passed out hard . Lady bugs released this morning I decided @bobrown14 to spray a horse tea fern foliar spray about ten mins before dawn then released about 20-30 out of the bag of 250 thinking face emoji here lol

Just knowing they are in there gives me peace of mind. I need to find out an answer about my honey and why it’s there? Sponge and wet I assume is just for them to drink ?

Lots of more reading ahead as I took sometime yesterday to try to find info on them perks of honey and sponges but no luck yet .

Wishful thinking at this point guess im
Too trusting or something lol

Hows the lady bugs working for ya ?

Find out soon bro.

Dude your tent seriously those buds are flipping huge man your killing it dude .

I get scared when at start flower I don’t see a lot of white long lengthy pistils show up more short but joe come on man day 3 or 4 flower lol

Pics to come tonight . Of house honey /sponge & bugs.

No more neem oil .

I can’t tell you how fast this cherry bomb is growing . I mean it one day if they recover bounce back from topping this thing can’t be stopped resembling @Jackalopes TTB I was gifted kindly from missed friend here @Guy Cavallero .

@leftout420 thanks for the help on lady bugs buddy . Anyone want to see a killer first attempt at docs high Brix kit go see left out thread . His girls are stunning .

Looking super, how’d the ladybugs do in the tent?

Hey penny morning bud.

Yeah dropped lights down and upped cal
Mag can’t wait til they drink daily again. But take about gal And a half to get about 10% run off back .

Lady girls well while I was shaking them out to try to disperse them some were aggressively like bitch let me outta here I hungry lol

*shoudl have said to the lady bugs

Yo chill oh hungry .. here oh Henry lol

Do you remember those chocolate bar commercials lol

I was shaking them over the back two plants and the yarn or something it comes in with a lot of girls fell right into plant so was wearing gloves and picked up and gently put back in bag and sealed and back it o fridge .

Penny is like come on spring ✊
:passitleft::420:
I like the warning they put on about the lady bug eggs and nymphs,

I looked up that as well as it freaked me out . Should I be worried that nymphs pest on bag looks boss bro . Lol

And eggs lays bugs eggs ? Just says yellow eggs ?

I couldn’t find anything on it but just now thought of actually going back to the place I found them and and seeing what info I can find on that .
Unless one is so kind to save me the hassles . I apologize for if you didn’t have such a hassle free time when you went to find it or them . But I truly would be greatful. :passitleft:

If you release enough of them they will breed and lay eggs. I would put a few in the house you made them. If they can’t find pests to eat they will eat the honey instead. Don’t freak out when you first start seeing the larvae, they are wicked looking.

If you release enough of them they will breed and lay eggs. I would put a few in the house you made them. If they can’t find pests to eat they will eat the honey instead. Don’t freak out when you first start seeing the larvae, they are wicked looking.
The larva is safe wont hurt anything or me ?

I'm with PW, take a few and make a small home for them and see if they will breed. You could make another 250 in a short time.
Seriously okay I will do so tonight they are sleeping now .thanks for the help guys . :Namaste:

They’re ugly but harmless to you and your plants. The eggs are small yellow bumps so if you see those you know they’re breeding. Be sure to put some beetles in your house.

They’re ugly but harmless to you and your plants. The eggs are small yellow bumps so if you see those you know they’re breeding. Be sure to put some beetles in your house.
Will do for sure buddy

Here is my veg tent how she looking ?

Cherry bomb

Group shot of ww x atf , purple monkey balls , and cherry bomb

Newest Dutch delight by Dutch passions I belive . And themaddabers newest white cookies x atf .

I think this is the healthiest bunch of plants you’ve run so far, keep doing what you’re doing!
I have to agree and the key to this success is what you have said all along less is more which has me thinking I am over feeding my other tent and nutes are going down fast this run lol might need to buy another set of nutes lol

Back
Top Bottom