Vast and Fast - Joe thought you had 3 taps out, what happened??

Hi new people

:passitleft:

Hey brown yeah one of them babies didn’t shoot a tap out at the time I like to transplant the other two that had 1/2 inch taps. Guess there was root out of it but all twisted and when I went to see if I could re plant seed the root fell apart like it crumbled. Hey still two so veg longer no?

WilL not top the main on these though

On another note here is my bomb seeds tonight day 42 veg according to my numbers . Feeding about 350 ish ppm
2.5 cal Mag plus
2.5 ml grow
2.5ml micro
1ml bloom
Per gal or just under .

Little bit of bending tonight on the one best thc bomb . Temps are stable

Thanks guys

Was mostly paper work today

Tomorrow some training on trucks machines circle checks etc .

Looks like I could get some decent hrs too so let’s hope so.

Now to smoke a j and hit a bong to de stress .

Day's pay for a day's work!
:thumb:
You know it boss ;)

Glad it went well Bro!

Thanks boss #2

Want too bad of day think I can do this no problem just need to put my time in ya know earn them stripes BOY!!! Lol

Okay let me start making some rounds Not much going on iny tent lights around 24-25 “ bomb seed tent receiving around 30 ish thou lux need these things to stretch so might actually raise to 26 I think I need to encourage some stretch on these nodes here ?

Pulling away light should help I’d think even if Indica dominate plant ?

Rh around 55% -60% in 4x4 temp 81-84f

3x3 tent lights around 30” away rh 63-70% temp around 79-80f

Just trying to get them to grow in size so I can train them bit better let’s say I am really excited to prune them before flip .

Hey brown yeah one of them babies didn’t shoot a tap out at the time I like to transplant the other two that had 1/2 inch taps. Guess there was root out of it but all twisted and when I went to see if I could re plant seed the root fell apart like it crumbled. Hey still two so veg longer no?

WilL not top the main on these though

On another note here is my bomb seeds tonight day 42 veg according to my numbers . Feeding about 350 ish ppm
2.5 cal Mag plus
2.5 ml grow
2.5ml micro
1ml bloom
Per gal or just under .

Little bit of bending tonight on the one best thc bomb . Temps are stable

Look at all those branch sites coming! woof

Well my job i signed up for was side walk crew well the job they offered me and day two in plough and sanding . Make or break I see ... didn’t hit anything that’s a good thing lol

Back
Top Bottom