Lady Cannafan Indoor Garden Sponsored By ViparSpectra KS5000 LED - Multiple Strains

Flip it good!🪴
🎶 Get that flip!
Give the past a slip
Step on a crack
Break your mama's back 🎶

Hey fun fact: as a kid, me and the girl two doors down made up a dance to this song. I legit still remember the moves! lol

💃🏼❣️💃🏼❣️💃🏼❣️

UPDATE 12-20-23

Now we see what the Viparspectra KS5000 lights really do. We are in flower time, we need some flower power!

I confirmed 4 male plants this morning. Two Phatt Frutty, and two Purple Haze. I'm kind of relieved on one of the Purple Haze. It had curling leaf tips from the time it started the first true leaves. It just continued, and I don't have time for a finicky plant that needs constant individual attention.

I will keep one of each in the veg room for now and decide what to do with them later. The others will get culled. I'm planning a spring outdoor grow, wouldn't mind having that pollen for some projects.
The last Peanut Butter Breath is still not confirmed boy or girl, so it stays in the flowering room until confirmation. The other two of the three were girls, so I'm still hoping.

The wild azzed Purple Haze has lots of possible bud areas, but who knows what it will produce until it does. LOL Very hard to train, but I'm keeping the taller branches down as much as I can.

I think I started training the others a bit late, but I'll keep at it. I need to do some plucking on some leaves today to open them up.

So, without further a-do-do, here's the kids today.

Happy Holidaze Lady Cannafan!🎄

UPDATE: 12-29-23 Grow Room

Quick pics this morning before feeding/watering. Each plant will get some individual attention during that time.
Go Wild Azz! She's filling out and in preflower mode. Getting so tall, I have to raise the lights again today for her and a couple of others.
I did have a couple leaves on one that showed cal/mag deficiency, I believe. Nothing has spread since I gave her a shot of that the other day.
It's a forest in there, and makes me smile. But it's a LOT of work keeping up. :laughtwo:

The younger plants are in there and still need to show sex. The only two I question are the Donkey Butter and Blueberry. The rest are feminized, so they should be female. The White Widow XXL is a bit gangly, I hope she fills out with time.

I combined quite a few into one pic instead of posting 12 or 14 pics to scroll through.

Back
Top Bottom