LA's Continuing Adventure Feat - Budmaster II LED & Oxygen Pot Systems - Ebb & Flow!

Re: LA's Continuing Adventure Feat: Budmaster II LED & Oxygen Pot Systems - Ebb & Flo

Lol....it's a beast mate :) With all those fans you could add a skirt and use it as a hovercraft lol :)

Re: LA's Continuing Adventure Feat: Budmaster II LED & Oxygen Pot Systems - Ebb & Flo

Ron Jeremy looks cool in shades :) lol

All part of the service my friend :)

but Lol, I aint no superstar,

Nope you aint...

Mega Star about covers it :)

Hey LA, just noticed the new journal.

TBH, I only have looked at pics so far and skimmed text. (your journals get to long too fast for me to keep up lol)

I LOVE that big LED, you are right about sunglasses, at a minimum. I recommend everyone buy a cheap pair of welding glasses, sunglasses is not enough IMO.

Same total diode wattage as my Mars2 1200 but bigger cause more diodes. I was eyeing the Budmaster too, I am sure it perform great for you and ur style, not need as much penetration, but more coverage.

How heavy is that thing? my Mars 2 had to weigh 40+ lbs. If it falls on your plants=game over.

one last question, are you sponsors following thread?, cause I have some questions for the Oxy Pot guys, mainly I want a system for 4X4 foot tent, and maybe somehow have res outside tent.

Anyhow I am sure this will go great, get into your new place so we can see some action!

Hey Craw :) She does weigh a bit, but no where near what I thought she would. My sponsors will follow along or drop in a bit Im sure once Im really up and going! Ill holla at my guy for ya tomoz for sure! Also as far as the way Im gonna run my Oxy pot set up is as you said with ress out of tent. Mind you I might not even use a tent so we shall see!

subbed shit on page 6 already lol

Hey Alex :) he he she is a bit bigger than I thought she was gonna be! :)

You sure that's not GOD's light! :adore::adore:

Good green morning buddy. Hope you slept ok and haven't worn your new toys out too much lol. These ebb n flow pots? Not 1/2 size Hoover Dams are they? Just keeping things in proportion like lol :)

:popcorn: Broke Ass Reg is here LA.

Make sure you join us this Sunday for THE REPS ARE RIGHT guys. You'll be able to interact with some of the top growers here on 420 all together in one place at the same time discussing grow questions & ideas.
Details below in my signature.

Back
Top Bottom