Light Addicts Bigger Brighter Bad Ass Bonanza of Budmaster Raw GOD Power & More!

Had a re jig and all are now just under the big 1200 GOD!!! & plus the BM strips!

I'm loving the quick growth now on the double layered girl! :)
My flux is now getting all the light penetration she needs :)

IMG_20151211_145446_hdr.jpg
IMG_20151211_145422_hdr.jpg
IMG_20151211_145605_hdr.jpg
IMG_20151211_150225_hdr.jpg
IMG_20151211_150215_hdr.jpg
IMG_20151211_150254_hdr.jpg
IMG_20151211_150029_hdr.jpg
IMG_20151211_145542_hdr.jpg
IMG_20151211_150241_hdr.jpg

Light addict, about your invention mate; just because you've still got a list of things to do doesn't mean it's not done. Don't hold everything else up because of a few leftovers. You can do them later. And doing them later may mean doing them better mate. Think of it this way, if you had to launch your business in 2 weeks, what would you cut out? Maybe there's a lot of stuff you don't need and what you do then seems obvious. Put off anything you don't need for launch. Build the necessities now and worry about the luxuries later. I say if you're gonna do something, do it now and then do it properly later. Not the conventional approach but works for me

Looking good I think! They seem to love the new light, also loving that mate is no longer looking after them. lol Massive plant you have there too! She looks in great health.

Just a quick question... Those auto's are in what, 11 litre pots, 6.5 litres.. I don't know. How much would you feed a plant in a 6.5 litre pot and how much for a plant in an 11 litre air pot? Do you get run off every feed?

I have started feeding my plants like this... plain water around 6.5 ph, then leave them for half an hour until they leaf pray, then feed them with the organic nutes feed. I'm finding this better for the plants and also going through less feed. I even get some run off before I stop the watering. It's easy to tell if the run off is clear, or if it's full of nutrients.

What happened recently is I missed a feed on 2 plants, fed them nutes when they soil was dry and the stems were wilting. I made the big mistake of feeding them nutes, they got lockout etc, so flushed and they are now fine. What crossed my mind there though was the fact if a grower grows in soil on the wet dry cycle, there is a fine line between the soil being dry and the soil being dry as a nun's pussy! So fine in fact that I reckon many growers are causing lockout because their plants are too dehydrated to take up nutes. For this reason I have started the plain water 1st, with great joy! The plants love having water 1st, then time to drink it, then the nutes.

Anyway, good luck with the rest of the grow. I will stop in and have a look again soon! Impressive so far! I'm currently growing under D Papillon 4200k so am desperate to see how the white led goes...:cheer:

Looking good I think! They seem to love the new light, also loving that mate is no longer looking after them. lol Massive plant you have there too! She looks in great health.

Just a quick question... Those auto's are in what, 11 litre pots, 6.5 litres.. I don't know. How much would you feed a plant in a 6.5 litre pot and how much for a plant in an 11 litre air pot? Do you get run off every feed?

I have started feeding my plants like this... plain water around 6.5 ph, then leave them for half an hour until they leaf pray, then feed them with the organic nutes feed. I'm finding this better for the plants and also going through less feed. I even get some run off before I stop the watering. It's easy to tell if the run off is clear, or if it's full of nutrients.

What happened recently is I missed a feed on 2 plants, fed them nutes when they soil was dry and the stems were wilting. I made the big mistake of feeding them nutes, they got lockout etc, so flushed and they are now fine. What crossed my mind there though was the fact if a grower grows in soil on the wet dry cycle, there is a fine line between the soil being dry and the soil being dry as a nun's pussy! So fine in fact that I reckon many growers are causing lockout because their plants are too dehydrated to take up nutes. For this reason I have started the plain water 1st, with great joy! The plants love having water 1st, then time to drink it, then the nutes.

Anyway, good luck with the rest of the grow. I will stop in and have a look again soon! Impressive so far! I'm currently growing under D Papillon 4200k so am desperate to see how the white led goes...:cheer:

I've been feeding like this for awhile myself since seeing the explain as to why over on another grow. It makes sense that the plants want to drink first to satisfy their thirst before chugging it all down (or up) in one go and getting lockout. Mind you, I can still lockout any plant by feeding just water :)

Thanks lol they're small and crappy to be honest and I'm sooo over this little bunch of pointless autos! Now I'm all about the flux and my new favourite girl the split level lass! With some more veg she should fill one half of the tent easily :) she's growing along nicely and Im relying on the dominance of the upper level to drive a better growth rate when compared to the lower established level!

IMG_20151215_005522_hdr.jpg
IMG_20151215_005442_hdr.jpg
IMG_20151215_005309_hdr.jpg

:goodjob: Professor Flux...

I'm dying to flower her out my friend, although maybe I have a few little trepidations due to her being a 710 strain and they're not in my good books to say the least at the moment! Yet she is one of their priceiest beans being a sour white, so were fingers crossed.
She's certainly set up now as I'm so happy with my Remo nutes. They let me give what I see my plant needs when I want as I hate all bundled in together type nutes. They're great when starting off I suppose if your unsure but I like total control :) so I know she is happy and healthy for sure. Just now waiting on the few autos to finish up and my double bubble girl to fill out up top some, although she is really motoring along now!! Just wish I could for the life of me remember the strain lol. Its posted somewhere doh!

Awesome plants mate I like your style, and you seem to be as obsessed with growing as I am, the pure enthusiasm shines through I love it.

let's keep pushing these boundaries!

Looks like some people can learn a thing or two from this grow! Like... a happy plant will do always do better than a sad plant..! :bravo:

Great plant health and great buds too! Best looking plant that I have seen on here, by a country mile!

Cheers fevs and Mr Am4zin :)

I've just been down looking at my flux lass and she really needs to go to flower asap! As I work daft hours nowadays I've not been taking care of her as I should!!! Her secondary shoots off of each of the 60 main sites are reaching like mad for the canopy, giving me more like 120 sites at canopy. This might sound good but isn't for fluxing!!
So she is gonna be a beast one way or another lol I just have to make sure not to lose the depth of over a foot of viable budding!

Finally Doc green :) thanks and welcome! :)

Man she looks soo pretty
IMG_20151220_131946_hdr.jpg

I would have lost everything if it hadnt of been for you L.A.Flux Acharya:love:
I think I would have lost my new girl to pests :love:
The pest control I think just took em out with one blast :smokin:I fully understand what you mean about finding the time :Namaste:I dont know how you do it ,,BUT you do and you keep it so good :cheer:
:circle-of-love::420::circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom