Light Addict's Quick Guide To Fluxing: Featuring The Original Flux!

GF :) yeah that is my next fluxing mission! Me Trich and a few others have had the many root system in mind. The idea of rooting each branch heal on its own as well as having a main core root mass is interesting! :)

The gravity and flow system Ill explain tomoz in pics if I can ;)

Is that even possible? Would each branch start grown their own roots if this were touching or buried in the soil? The flux ends? This is quit interesting, makes you wonder how bad ass those branches would be!!!!

Is that even possible? Would each branch start grown their own roots if this were touching or buried in the soil? The flux ends? This is quit interesting, makes you wonder how bad ass those branches would be!!!!

I've done this type of propagation before with woody shrubs or perennials. It certainly is a possibility the flux bottom could root. I do think a separate plant should be used in the event something happens or goes wrong. I just think if you have the node hitting the soil and if it is kept moist and held down, you should start to see roots and OMG that is going to be crazy! At the end, you'd have your built in clones. Just divide up the plants because they will in effect be all able to survive on their own roots.

Hmmmmmm.....keep talking :) I like deep roots because they provide a better anchor when fluxing and LST'ing. Just make sure the media is DEEP :)

Hmmmmmm.....keep talking :) I like deep roots because they provide a better anchor when fluxing and LST'ing. Just make sure the media is DEEP :)

Hey YOU! Great to see you posting today. Peace and love to you and yours. I have a few photos of my seedlings. We're not ready yet, but I just want to get them up to start to discuss. I have no idea why I'm such a nervous wreck about fluxing, but I am. Maybe I am excited. Can't tell. Here goes:

All six, two salvaged from the greenhouse disaster.
rec1.jpg

White Widow x Big Bud
rec2.jpg

Lemon Kush
rec3.jpg

Strain Hunters Money Maker
rec4.jpg

Rescued White Widow x Big Bud
og82.jpg

Rescued Lemon Kush
og93.jpg

So what do you guys think? Should I do them all flux style, or should I do one each flux and then try a scrog and one to just go crazy and not pinch or do anything. I think the easiest thing to do would be to use one method, but then I think to myself, I don't know how so should I risk using only one. Hmm. Help guys. I need hand holding.

Hey GF......looking great :) I love WW BUT..........they can be fragile. Not really sure fluxing would be the best way to train it. I would definitely give the money maker a go though :) If I were you (I'd look REALLY silly with breasts by the way lol) I'd "cut my fluxing teeth" on the MM and nurture the others to get more experience :)
Hoping you and Mark are both well :)

Bruvver wiv a different muvver me thinks :) Been having some very interesting chats with my next door neighbor mate. I'm TOTALLY convinced he WASN'T the snitch.......equally convinced know who was. The other person I mentioned to you......

Okay you two Sirs Fluxington, What I am going to do is one each Lemon Kush, Money Maker, WWxBB in zee ground using a scrog cus they can get taller since they start at ground level.

Three in 30 gallon containers using FLUX method. The soil will be different, obviously, since using garden soil in a container is a bit too heavy, so it won't be a true side by side...but close. It should be interesting. It will certainly occupy my time.

DON'T do the W.W lol :) Bugger what Sir Light says........do the money maker :) lol

Okay, so I'll plant the WW into the ground, two of those and a Lemon Kush, the two MMs and a LK in the containers. How's that?

Let me ask this, how many CFL watts do I need to fully veg and flower to the end? I can always keep one of the WW indoors. Veg her outside, bring her in already fluxed. Oh wait, you said no fluxing for WW. Never mind.

Carry on. The fried brain will be quiet now. I'm such a burn out.

Awwwwww sweeetheart.....I just think W.W is too fragile and doesn't respond to stress well. If you can prove otherwise it's a feather in your cap :) CFL's are great addition lighting but serious growing by flux is HPS/MH :) Ohhhhhh, by the way, I need an address for the marriage papers lol :)

Awwwwww sweeetheart.....I just think W.W is too fragile and doesn't respond to stress well. If you can prove otherwise it's a feather in your cap :) CFL's are great addition lighting but serious growing by flux is HPS/MH :) Ohhhhhh, by the way, I need an address for the marriage papers lol :)

We can get married in both places; dual citizenship. Yeah.

You aren't going to have to go to college for a while, are you? I'm not up on my Oz horror story.

Lmao...... OK .....I'm 52 in 2 days time so college is past me lol :) I'd love to be in the US of A growing and loving life :) This place sucks big time :) x

Uh, we call something ELSE, college in America...if you take my meaning. Do ya sums will ya! Hahaha!

Am I too old for you? Going to be 59 this year. I wish I wasn't such a skeerdie cat of I'd just post up a photo. Maybe we all can then have them all deleted in one hour or something. Do you think the mods would let that in our Virtual Couch thread? Mods? What say you? One hour where we can post photos of what we look like, then BOOM, take em down.

Something else I though of; maybe we can establish a collective youtube channel together. We all have the password and we can all post videos to the same place. Call it, mmm, The GrOscars!

Oz Brit, my friend and hero. At 52 you are just a youngster. I am 71 and love learning new things. There is a site called "Khan Academy" and another called "Coursera". Coursera has lots of courses on virtually any subject and they are all as deep as you want to go with them. All of their courses are presented by all of the top schools including MIT, Stanford University, Michigan State, USC and lots of others. Khan Academy also offers courses along the same line. You cannot receive college credit for them at the present time but Cousera is working on that issue. We will have to wait and see what happens. Also worth mentioning is that all of the courses from each of these are free. Have a good day. Additionally, I have my first FLUX plants underway. I hope I have as much luck with mine that you seem to have had with yours. Keep it green. Remember, Jesus is coming so it will be best if you try to look busy.

Back
Top Bottom