Look Noobie Ash is Freezing Bubbling 2L Hempy's at the Blue Planet

good weed Ash!
quit wasting that charcoal.

update:
I just about have everyones sundresses on. I had an idea for the clones I will finish up tomorrow. No more roots dangling out in the air. I can still see them if I want but they are covered up.:winkyface: That takes care of all the ones in flower.

I decided to punt on the sativa. There is just not enough room to flower her right now. So I decided to cut her all up and make a boat load of clones. This second round I already have in are failing and I need the practice trying different ways to see what I can make work. I'm thinking on putting the stump outside to see what happens.

I repotted the indica and tied it down for the rest of flowering doesn't look like it will yield much but hey what the hell.:cheer:

Well Hell Ash2man. I should have been here before now. Sorry I'm late to the party. Love the DIY. Killer.
Cool, I found a pillow. Can you handle one more know it all?
:circle-of-love:

OMM I am truly honored, your more than welcome to come sit on that pillow, hell I'll bring ya blunt's every so often.:Namaste: Share with Fishy only if you want.:)

good weed Ash!

OMM I am truly honored, your more than welcome to come sit on that pillow, hell I'll bring ya blunt's every so often.:Namaste: Share with Fishy only if you want.:)

Well, Thank You Sir. I like the pillow, ah, you sure that isn't cat? It's really soft and warm. Oh! I have to share with my Buddy fishy......he always does with me.

:hug:

Jeez I make more stupid work for myself. I always end up liking the results but I can be a real pain in the ass to myself:loopy: Anyways all the flowering ladies have there new hat's, dresses and shoe's on to keep those roots protected.:thumb:

100_16675.JPG

100_16683.JPG

100_16644.JPG

100_16633.JPG

My 4 clones still look like hell tough start for them. They have doubled in height in 14 days and seem to be growing ok. I just can't seem to get them to color up. I have got them up to 50% strength nute's just still looks like they are starving. Hate to push to hard don't want to burn them. The new growth doesn't look bad I just want them greener.:)

good weed Ash:)

I'm subbed I am as well a hempier inspired by fied, love your setup, may all your bids be dense.:Namaste:

Thanks for stopping by! I still have a a lot to learn but I'm enjoying it anyways. Only about a month out from my first harvest I'm about ready to jump out of my shoes!:welcome::Namaste:

Yup, now comes the hard part, waiting.

Back
Top Bottom