Maine 4-Season Greenhouse Grow

Hope your week is going well Blew. Plants are getting big! I love seeing that! Enjoy your weekend brother!
Everything clicking along here. We are overrun with Forest Tent Caterpillars...like millions of them. The road in front of our house is brown (and stinks) from the cars just crushing them all day long. Outside of our house is covered...picked 200+ out of the GH last night (they don't seem to be interested in the plants). It's like a horror movie...just glad they are stupid and don't eat humans...otherwise we would be fvcked.....

Everything clicking along here. We are overrun with Forest Tent Caterpillars...like millions of them. The road in front of our house is brown (and stinks) from the cars just crushing them all day long. Outside of our house is covered...picked 200+ out of the GH last night (they don't seem to be interested in the plants). It's like a horror movie...just glad they are stupid and don't eat humans...otherwise we would be fvcked.....
Man that does sound like a bad movie. Take cover

I remember running dem bitches over with my bicycle as a kid. I'm glad we aren't experiencing that level of infestation in MA! It does sound like a Steven King novel lol
It's freakish....my wife says it sounded like studded tires were on the car coming home! They make a nice little "pop"...

Is it just me or is everyone mesmerized by impact sprinklers?

Sunny, gorgeous day on the coast of Maine...gave the corn and sunflowers a little extra H2O boost......

Blueberry, DTF, ATF, Carnival, Kushberry...all getting huge...started rearranging GH yesterday to make more room for them...time to break out the fisheye lens...:eek:

Yeah yesterday was gorgeous.......today, not so much. I had to break out a sweat shirt again LOL
Wool and turtle fur up here :)..but also rain which we can always use.

Plants seems to love it...still got fingers crossed on the Stankberries...pots are ready and waiting. I am actually pretty glad this timeline unfolded like it did...I want to see how much growth we can get in a 45-gallon in the 2 months before season puts them into flower.

That Stankberry smells amazing Blew. I just burped 5 jars of this morning.....holy hell, thought i was in a Blueberry bakery or some sorts. I think you will love it if you get one with some Blueberry side to her!

That Stankberry smells amazing Blew. I just burped 5 jars of this morning.....holy hell, thought i was in a Blueberry bakery or some sorts. I think you will love it if you get one with some Blueberry side to her!
Love me some blueberries....

The Kushberry took off in the last 10 days...she started slow but is coming on strong.

I am curious about that one! The Blue Kush that was the mom wasn't a great yielder (common with the OG Kush side) but she was frosty as hell and potent! Hoping that the ATF will increase her cola sizes and her yield.

I am curious about that one! The Blue Kush that was the mom wasn't a great yielder (common with the OG Kush side) but she was frosty as hell and potent! Hoping that the ATF will increase her cola sizes and her yield.
You might already have posted this but I am curious of the origins/traits of all of these....like you mention Blue Kush and I looked it up on Seedsman and see one by Dinafem. You interested in posting those details here?

The mom was in fact the Dinafem Blue Kush from Seedsman. She was definitely a OG Kush pheno and showed very little of her Blueberry side (which was ok cause I had a Blueberry plant). I didn't really get to smoke much of her because my friends loved it so much. I was leaning more on the pain killing effects of the ATF during the day (watch out cause its potent and it will throw your dick in the dirt if you ain't careful) or the Blueberry at night.

The Dad was the same monster male ATF plant that was also the father in the Stankberry and DTF strain. A very vigorous grower which I see coming through in the offspring I have seen.

Glad to hear your Kushberry TF is picking up steam!

The mom was in fact the Dinafem Blue Kush from Seedsman. She was definitely a OG Kush pheno and showed very little of her Blueberry side (which was ok cause I had a Blueberry plant). I didn't really get to smoke much of her because my friends loved it so much. I was leaning more on the pain killing effects of the ATF during the day (watch out cause its potent and it will throw your dick in the dirt if you ain't careful) or the Blueberry at night.

The Dad was the same monster male ATF plant that was also the father in the Stankberry and DTF strain. A very vigorous grower which I see coming through in the offspring I have seen.

Glad to hear your Kushberry TF is picking up steam!

Yes, Kush is bound to be large and bushy like the others...

So the DTF is Durban Poison (Dutch Passion?) x ATF and the Stankberry was...Blueberry xATF?

Back
Top Bottom