Maine 4-Season Greenhouse Grow

Happy 420 to you and the family Blew and happy 420 to everyone else as well! Enjoy the day and stay safe.
Same to you Van...another rainy day here, which is fine (for now) since we can use the water. Soon it will be SPRING!

It's been 2 weeks today when my @SeedsMan order was sent and I am hoping there is some serendipity with 4/20 and getting them in hand. Send out the vibes! :)

Well, I didn't really NEED to get more seeds but I figured...what the hell, it's 4/20 and even Chuck Schumer is getting into the groove today...

It's not really a seed BANK unless it's stuffed with seeds, right @SeedsMan?

Ooh....nice cart contents, Blew!! I want to pick up some of those CBD Cream & Cheese at some point! I hope you guys are having a great weekend!
I am adding them to the cart as I type this! Anything else Ms Stank?

Ooh....nice cart contents, Blew!! I want to pick up some of those CBD Cream & Cheese at some point!
They have a crazy high % CBD (18) and THC (22) for an approximate 1:1 ratio...should be amazing for creams.

And it's an auto...:)

Well hell yeah...sun is shining and it is a Beautiful Day! Weather for the next 10 days looks to be in the 40-50F range so it's time to make soil! I won't need these bigger pots for a few weeks, but figured I could mix them up and have them waiting for when I need them...also gave me a good idea of how much I have and need...so much that I ordered 10-gallons (tan, same as larger pots) for my summer autos...won't have enough for 20's and 45's, but 10 gallons is an improvement over the 7's I used last summer.

For those following the fate of the 2x plants that got booted from the Box, the Diesel and the runt NLxBB, they are doing well...Diesel looks like it needed the natural sunlight and 40F nighttime temps! Not a lot of flowering from either, but there is no rush on either....

Even though I said I would ignore the seaweed, I ended up spending some time breaking them down by hand into some 45-gallon fabric pots...which is definitely the way to go (in my circumstances). The seaweed got REALLY hard and natty where I could barely cut them with my ninja hand pruners. When it is still moist it cut like butter and was much more manageable. There is no way this would have broken down in the mixer. My next plan is to use the majority of it (I have a lot...too much for the pots) as worm bin media. Let them do the hard work and I still get the micronutrients in the VC.

My SMW ("soil mixing workstation")!

VC in totes before they go into mixer....

Grade A VC!

Action shot!

Tilt mixer and pour into pots (I used 20's in a larger 45 to catch spillage)

I plan on doubling my VC production this year in anticipation of several 65 gallon grows next summer.

LOL....my dad has that same smoker. Loves it. I believe its a colorado company if I remember correctly.....veteran owned as well.

Whatcha smoking? (meat wise....but you can share what you might be puffing on as well)

LOL....my dad has that same smoker. Loves it. I believe its a colorado company if I remember correctly.....veteran owned as well.

Whatcha smoking? (meat wise....but you can share what you might be puffing on as well)
Yup, Vet owned and American made...Pit Barrel.
As for what we are cooking ....2x fresh hams.
View media item 1504229

Nothing better than smoked Wilbur!
No doubt...and almost impossible to overcook as well in the Pit Barrel. I get it going noonish and go about my day...come back around dinner and either it is still going or done and waiting.

This week is going to be busy, so here is an update on the VERY full (but happy) Box...

Northern Light Auto Week 9 and probably another 10-14 days ...

Alien looking good and probably another 10-14 days ...

NLxBB Week 7...looking solid

Carnival and Blueberry, Week 2, growing fast and strong...

White Widow...likewise

And now for the Stank Genetics which are looking very happy own their 3-gallons (moving to 10's in 2-3 weeks)

DTF - Week 4

Kushberry - Week 4...slow starter but also just moved into 3-gallon so she might get going in a day or two...

Stankberry and ATF - Week 4

:surf:

Back
Top Bottom