Mel & Tra: Cocktails & Coffee With Black Sugar

i go through same shit! ???

Black Sugar 24 December 2023 2.jpg
Nah, those are a simple calcium deficiency.
makes me think BS is higher on nute requirements
I think it is, for calcium. Otherwise it's taking the same fertigation as the plants in my other tent.

Now that the lights have been flipped I'm watching out for potential clones. I'm really wondering how this strain would do outdoors.

Katrina-Black Sugar
Day 59
Flip 4

Have a great evening!
Your move Tra!
Omg! This whole Xmas returning to work, having too much to do has left me time poor. Sorry I’m late. I hate not being organised lol.

She is just lovely el Beardo :)

I was actually thinking, it’s so not like you to only have one indoor winter plant. Have you cut back on the zaza?

👯‍♀️⭐️Happy Humpday + 1 Growstars ⭐👯‍♀️
Here we are, finally though Christmas! I hope you all had the best day. I’m really looking forward to getting back into healthy routines. I’m actually thankful to be back at work. Without real purpose I slide straight into unhealthy behaviours. I swear I become more negatively self focused, ie pain, lethargy,

Third week of holidays me: omg I’m tired, but I can’t sleep, and my knee is killing me. I’m falling apart. I’ll have another biscuit… me me I I me
Back to work me: focus outside myself, no knee pain, sleep like a baby, bounce outta bed in the morning.

So back to AM. I think I’m starting to love her. She’s really perked up. She loves the Bloom Room, and why wouldn’t she? 26 degrees 59%RH as opposed to outside, 35 degrees, humidity so high even a dry fart feels wet. Her green is bang on. And her growth is good. She’s defs on the reach 🙌 OMG! That CarCanopy is hard work! Well not hard lol. Constant. Errry day she sneaks a hand up. Every. Single. Day! And she has some really god awful knuckles. @Ganjagrandaddy would be proud of me :)

AnnMarie Bee aka Black Sugar
Seedsman seed from Sponsors Seedsman Seeds
Flip Age: 55 Days

IMG_2016.jpeg
IMG_2019.jpeg
IMG_2018.jpeg
IMG_2013.jpeg

Thanks for having a squiz. Hope your day is as awesome as you are. Xo

I was actually thinking, it’s so not like you to only have one indoor winter plant. Have you cut back on the zaza?
I've got 3 plants flowering in my other tent right now.
"Family Tree" in my sig. Guess that should have a "Grow" beside it. :)
👯‍♀️⭐️Happy Humpday + 1 Growstars ⭐👯‍♀️
Here we are, finally though Christmas! I hope you all had the best day. I’m really looking forward to getting back into healthy routines. I’m actually thankful to be back at work. Without real purpose I slide straight into unhealthy behaviours. I swear I become more negatively self focused, ie pain, lethargy,

Third week of holidays me: omg I’m tired, but I can’t sleep, and my knee is killing me. I’m falling apart. I’ll have another biscuit… me me I I me
Back to work me: focus outside myself, no knee pain, sleep like a baby, bounce outta bed in the morning.

So back to AM. I think I’m starting to love her. She’s really perked up. She loves the Bloom Room, and why wouldn’t she? 26 degrees 59%RH as opposed to outside, 35 degrees, humidity so high even a dry fart feels wet. Her green is bang on. And her growth is good. She’s defs on the reach 🙌 OMG! That CarCanopy is hard work! Well not hard lol. Constant. Errry day she sneaks a hand up. Every. Single. Day! And she has some really god awful knuckles. @Ganjagrandaddy would be proud of me :)

Flip Age: 55 Days

IMG_2016.jpeg
IMG_2019.jpeg
IMG_2018.jpeg
IMG_2013.jpeg

Thanks for having a squiz. Hope your day is as awesome as you are. Xo
She's looking great!

Here’s a cheeky Sunday update! My last one for 2023. Our girl is LOVING hanging out with her sisters! I don’t think she’s ever looked this happy! Happy Sunday to you too!

Flip: 55 Days
Days in Flower: 1

IMG_2105.jpeg

.🤍.💚.🤍.

It’s New Years Eve here in Australia. I think I’ll be the first to see 2024. I’d like to wish you all happiness, success, love, grow goals met and lashings of [*Edited by Admin due to lewd and inappropriate language*] Each and every one of you makes growing so much more enjoyable and to el Beardo, thanks for growing with me. I love your guts. Xo

Here’s a cheeky Sunday update! My last one for 2023. Our girl is LOVING hanging out with her sisters! I don’t think she’s ever looked this happy! Happy Sunday to you too!

Days in Flower: 1

IMG_2105.jpeg

.🤍.💚.🤍.

It’s New Years Eve here in Australia. I think I’ll be the first to see 2024. I’d like to wish you all happiness, success, love, grow goals met and lashings of [*Edited by Admin due to lewd and inappropriate language*] Each and every one of you makes growing so much more enjoyable and to el Beardo, thanks for growing with me. I love your guts. Xo
Happy New year Miss Trala.. Beeautiful !

Katrina-Black Sugar
Day 63
Flip 8

Thank you Tra, for giving me the chance to grow with you and for all you do to brighten this place up!
The site just wouldn't be the same without you!
Happy New Year everyone!
Happy New year. Shes getting big.

Happy Sunday Guys!

Days in Flower: 8

IMG_2314.jpeg
IMG_2324.jpeg

Thanks for following. We appreciate it :)

Back
Top Bottom