Mel's ViparSpectra XS 2000 Sponsored Grow - Blueberry & Northern Lights

Well, it's a good thing we don't grow these plants for the leaves😅
I'm planning to trim off the worst leaves on Zkittlez, but I'll be leaving anything that still has any green on it.
In better news, Blueberry has her first orange stigmas.

ViparSpectra XS2000
@ViparSpectra

Blueberry

Zkittlez
@Herbies Seeds

Like seeing the buds grow bigger, good shots!
Thanks Val!

Well, it's a good thing we don't grow these plants for the leaves😅
I'm planning to trim off the worst leaves on Zkittlez, but I'll be leaving anything that still has any green on it.
In better news, Blueberry has her first orange stigmas.

ViparSpectra XS2000
@ViparSpectra

Blueberry

Zkittlez
@Herbies Seeds

Thanks Val!
My G. S. C did the same or something similar, only on fans and it doesn't have any effect on the buds , and then it just stopped and growing normalish

Here they are today. Not much has changed except more orange stigmas, and some of the buds on Zkittlez look like they might have started foxtailing.

ViparSpectra XS2000
@ViparSpectra

Blueberry

Zkittlez
@Herbies Seeds

Looks like you definitely stopped the spread of yellow on the Blueberry, but it will be easier to tell on the Zkittlez once you take off the dead stuff.
Looks like it. I'll be trimming the dead stuff tomorrow when I take them out of the tent for watering.
:volcano-smiley:
My G. S. C did the same or something similar, only on fans and it doesn't have any effect on the buds , and then it just stopped and growing normalish
Hmm. Did you ever figure out what it was?
Judging from previous Blueberry grows the stigmas turning orange indicate she has about a month left, so if I can keep her from starting to go downhill again I'd really like to do so.

No, and she is still growing, I didn't say anything about it because I wanted to figure it out, but I could not and then it stopped 🤷 and now she's just sucking them dry ... I never said anything cause I couldn't offer a cure ... All I did was water from the top until my res over filled for 3 or 4 days and then went back to my normal schedule..

All I did was water from the top until my res over filled for 3 or 4 days and then went back to my normal schedule..
You just did offer a cure!
You flushed her, just not in the standard way.

And as we all know, I have many personalities and for once me and my other personalities are all in agreement, we all vote Strawberry Cheesecake

So that’s another 189 votes for Strawberry Cheesecake.

🍓🧀🍰FTW
That's friggin' hilarious Tra! :rofl::rofl:

Is it too late for me to change my vote from Gorilla to sour D?
Okay. That's two posts in a row that put me in stitches! :rofl:

Are you going to be here all week? :)

I clipped all the leaves that didn't have any green left, but I'm not sure I went far enough. I might go back in soon and just clip off all the damaged leaves.

ViparSpectra XS2000
@ViparSpectra

Blueberry

Zkittlez
@Herbies Seeds

That's friggin' hilarious Tra! :rofl::rofl:
Had me laughing!
Okay. That's two posts in a row that put me in stitches! :rofl:

Are you going to be here all week? :)
:)
Hey Mel I was just wondering how much cal-mag yer using? CL🍀
2ml per litre, so about 8ml per gallon. It's the Remo Magnifical. When I used it it seemed slightly counterproductive, so I'm sticking with the MC+mag nitrate now.
Sorry purple shit it was early 🤣🤣
I love purple weed!
Let’s be honest, it’s funny coz it’s true!

L O L L I N G !
:laugh:

They are looking good Mel. My old hps light had a couple of hotspots and it took me a few grows to figure it out. No meter then. I tried to overcome it by keeping the spots clear or by lst ing the branches in the spots, with limited success.

I will be starting my first seeds of the year in a couple of weeks. Two runs this season, with two strains each time. 1st up, Acapulco Gold and Fuel D.OG. 2nd run, Blueberry and Golden Tiger.

My Blueberry's are by Seedsman and I haven't got a good handle on what to expect on stretch and how big to grow them before flip. I've read a lot and most journals I've read don't speak of much stretch. What do you think? I will be growing hydroponically.

I'm pages behind but I just wanted to reply to @gwhunran re the Blueberry bred by Seedsman. I grew 2 of these Blueberries last summer in ProMix and MegaCrop. My two plants grew 6 inches each in the first 2 weeks of flower.

Sorry I missed most of this grow, Mel. Your poor leaves. I know you had similar problems with the Dos-si-Dos. So, do you think it's the soil?

Sorry I missed most of this grow, Mel. Your poor leaves. I know you had similar problems with the Dos-si-Dos. So, do you think it's the soil?
Yeah. I think it either was a bad bag, or it got contaminated with something when it was in the garage waiting to be used.
I started out the DSDs with Remo, and only changed to MC after the problems started, so aside from the water the soil is the only common factor.
Unfortunately I threw out the bag, so I don't know the lot number.
These two are in the last of the soil right now, so the Summer grow will be in fresh potting soil. They'll be in the tent starting around 1st of May, so we'll see how they do. If it's just me screwing up, then it should be pretty obvious by the time they're ready to go outside.
I'm tempted to give one of them the MC I've been using, and giving the other two fresh stuff from the batch we bought to make certain it isn't the nutes. They're two different versions. The one I've been using is v3, so no balls. What we got has the balls, so I think it's v2.

'm pages behind but I just wanted to reply to @gwhunran re the Blueberry bred by Seedsman. I grew 2 of these Blueberries last summer in ProMix and MegaCrop. My two plants grew 6 inches each in the first 2 weeks of flower.
I will be scroging them and I would like to use a 2nd screen for support. I can set the 2nd screen at variable heights, so I'm trying to figure out the optimum height.

They just got their first feeding since the flush.
I also noticed a few tiny dead bugs around Blueberry. They look like tiny wasps, just a millimetre or so long. Not fungus gnats or fruit flies, but they do have wings.
I'll try to get a pic of one tomorrow when I'm not high.
I'll see if I can find out what they are online tonight. This is a good argument for keeping your tent floor clean, because they weren't there yesterday.

ViparSpectra XS2000
@ViparSpectra

Blueberry

Zkittlez
@Herbies Seeds

I will be scroging them and I would like to use a 2nd screen for support. I can set the 2nd screen at variable heights, so I'm trying to figure out the optimum height.
It'll be interesting to see.

Except for those yellowed leaves, the buds still look great, very full and firm, and don't seem to have affected the buds.

Back
Top Bottom