Mel's ViparSpectra XS 2000 Sponsored Grow - Blueberry & Northern Lights

While her foliage has me clutching my pearls, her bud hasn’t missed a beat!

Their shapes are are just lovely. I keep telling my eyes it’s gold jewellery for plants not necrosis.

It looks to be more bud than plant at this point. Another 2 weeks and you won't even have to trim, just flick off a couple yellow leaves and smoke up.

Going to keep it short tonight.
Whatever the wasps are I think they're preying on fungus gnats. I found a couple dead fg among the wasps. What's weird is I haven't seen either of them flying around anywhere. Nothing flies up when I work on the plants, and none of them are flying around the house.

ViparSpectra XS2000
@ViparSpectra

Blueberry

Zkittlez
@Herbies Seeds

Except for those yellowed leaves, the buds still look great, very full and firm, and don't seem to have affected the buds.
Thanks Val!
Yes, the buds seem to be doing fine, and are still frosting up.
While her foliage has me clutching my pearls, her bud hasn’t missed a beat!

Their shapes are are just lovely. I keep telling my eyes it’s gold jewellery for plants not necrosis.
Thanks Tra!
If I had pearls I'd be clutching them too!
It looks to be more bud than plant at this point. Another 2 weeks and you won't even have to trim, just flick off a couple yellow leaves and smoke up.
Won't even need to break out the bowl trimmer!
I can't recall any wasp looking little bugs that are harmful to the plants. Aren't they predators of other insects?
Yep, parasites of them too. I think this one targets fungus gnats. Did you know there's one that targets thrips?

Going to keep it short tonight.
Whatever the wasps are I think they're preying on fungus gnats. I found a couple dead fg among the wasps. What's weird is I haven't seen either of them flying around anywhere. Nothing flies up when I work on the plants, and none of them are flying around the house.

ViparSpectra XS2000
@ViparSpectra

Blueberry

Zkittlez
@Herbies Seeds

Thanks Val!
Yes, the buds seem to be doing fine, and are still frosting up.

Thanks Tra!
If I had pearls I'd be clutching them too!

Won't even need to break out the bowl trimmer!

Yep, parasites of them too. I think this one targets fungus gnats. Did you know there's one that targets thrips?
Fascinating Captain, as Spock would say. CL🍀

More orange stigmas on both plants, we're headed for the home stretch on this grow.
Yesterday's feed seems to agree with them, which makes me happy.

ViparSpectra XS2000
@ViparSpectra

Blueberry

Zkittlez
@Herbies Seeds

Fascinating Captain, as Spock would say. CL🍀
Thanks Cap!
I have to say, the original Spock is still the best!

We may have reached the end of the line for the Zkittlez.
The last 3 pics tell it all. 2 main colas, one side bud. So far.
I'm too mad to make sure of the rest right now. I'll check her over thoroughly when I calm down.

ViparSpectra XS2000
@ViparSpectra

Blueberry

Zkittlez
@Herbies Seeds

We may have reached the end of the line for the Zkittlez.
The last 3 pics tell it all. 2 main colas, one side bud. So far.
I'm too mad to make sure of the rest right now. I'll check her over thoroughly when I calm down.

ViparSpectra XS2000
@ViparSpectra

Blueberry

Zkittlez
@Herbies Seeds

That sucks big time Mel, hate seeing it bro.👎 CL🍀

Bro, I'm sitting on the toilet and almost dropped my phone in the bowl when I saw that first moldy pic. That's terrifying and heartbreaking. Happened to me on my last grow, found PM a week before harvest, had to raze everything to the ground and bleach the room. The buds that survived are F@%king fantastic though, so hopefully your survivors will be some sweet smoke.

Sorry to see that Mel. Hope you can save some of it.

Morning el Beardo :)

Grow flowers they said!
It’ll be fun they said!

Motherfuckers!

And OMG SNAP! We can rage against the machine together, I’m having trouble with my Zkittles too. I had a section that looked like it was wilting, I cut it off last night. I’m dreading assessing her today.

Well, I put on some gloves and inspected the Zkittlez. There were more mouldy side buds, and a small patch on one of the remaining mains, but not quite as bad as I was expecting.
I hope more doesn't pop up, but I'll be inspecting her daily going forward. I'm also going to have to choose a better angle for the bud shots, or switch from taking pics of the mains.
Blueberry is clean so far.

ViparSpectra XS2000
@ViparSpectra

Blueberry

Zkittlez
@Herbies Seeds

Geez mel. I am so sorry you are having all these issues.
Thanks Carmen.
It could be worse, but I'm looking forward to the summer grow more than ever.
That sucks big time Mel, hate seeing it bro.👎 CL🍀
Thanks Cap.
So do I.
Ah mate thats pure heartbreak.

Hoping for your sake thats the total extent and you can bring the girls into safe harbour.

Growing is so hard on the emotions.

Really feel for you in this moment.
Thanks DV8.
We'll know in the next few days if she has to come down, but I think she'll be okay.
Bro, I'm sitting on the toilet and almost dropped my phone in the bowl when I saw that first moldy pic. That's terrifying and heartbreaking. Happened to me on my last grow, found PM a week before harvest, had to raze everything to the ground and bleach the room. The buds that survived are F@%king fantastic though, so hopefully your survivors will be some sweet smoke.
Thanks RR.
Maybe the stress of losing those bits will bump up trichs in the last couple of weeks. Her stigmas are still turning, so she really doesn't have that much longer to go.
Sorry to see that Mel. Hope you can save some of it.
Thanks GDB.
Looks like some will make it.
Damn that sucks, sorry man..
Thanks sjb.
I feel for you. I think I went through the stages of grief onetime when the biggest buds of a grow in the back of the room had the webs of fungus. :( :lot-o-toke:
Thanks gwhunran.
It always seems to be the best ones that go bad when mould and fungus appear.
Morning el Beardo :)

Grow flowers they said!
It’ll be fun they said!

Motherfuckers!

And OMG SNAP! We can rage against the machine together, I’m having trouble with my Zkittles too. I had a section that looked like it was wilting, I cut it off last night. I’m dreading assessing her today.
Thanks Tra.
To be fair, most grows really are fun. This one has kinda got me down so far though.
How is she today?
ahhh crap sorry to hear about this Mel but at least you found it!
Thanks 013.
Yeah, it would have been a lot worse today if I hadn't seen it.

Well, I put on some gloves and inspected the Zkittlez. There were more mouldy side buds, and a small patch on one of the remaining mains, but not quite as bad as I was expecting.
I hope more doesn't pop up, but I'll be inspecting her daily going forward. I'm also going to have to choose a better angle for the bud shots, or switch from taking pics of the mains.
Blueberry is clean so far.

ViparSpectra XS2000
@ViparSpectra

Blueberry

Zkittlez
@Herbies Seeds

Thanks Carmen.
It could be worse, but I'm looking forward to the summer grow more than ever.

Thanks Cap.
So do I.

Thanks DV8.
We'll know in the next few days if she has to come down, but I think she'll be okay.

Thanks RR.
Maybe the stress of losing those bits will bump up trichs in the last couple of weeks. Her stigmas are still turning, so she really doesn't have that much longer to go.

Thanks GDB.
Looks like some will make it.

Thanks sjb.

Thanks gwhunran.
It always seems to be the best ones that go bad when mould and fungus appear.

Thanks Tra.
To be fair, most grows really are fun. This one has kinda got me down so far though.
How is she today?

Thanks 013.
Yeah, it would have been a lot worse today if I hadn't seen it.
I’m glad that your blueberry is doing good and I was wondering 🤔can’t you use peroxide on your skittles to help keep it from spreading? CL🍀

Those buds are still looking fantastic, no matter the issues along the way. Stacking up thick like IHOP pancakes.
You're a bold man Mel, i admire your steadfast stance. I chop Everything down at the first sign of mold or rot. Without spraying copious amounts of fungicide and chemicals, I've found it to be an insatiable and unstoppable monster. It ate almost 9 ounces of my outdoor bud in a few days last summer. I think @Bill284 got hit hard in his greenhouse too.

Those buds are still looking fantastic, no matter the issues along the way. Stacking up thick like IHOP pancakes.
You're a bold man Mel, i admire your steadfast stance. I chop Everything down at the first sign of mold or rot. Without spraying copious amounts of fungicide and chemicals, I've found it to be an insatiable and unstoppable monster. It ate almost 9 ounces of my outdoor bud in a few days last summer. I think @Bill284 got hit hard in his greenhouse too.
Terrible stuff, take it seriously.
Hope your having a nice weekend.
Take care.

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

Back
Top Bottom