Millertm's Outdoor Grow

Ok, a pic would help. But yellow leafs are being harvested for there N. So you could be locked out with hi/low PH. How is your lighting? Tent temps? Soil type? You can post a few shots of your setup here if you want.

Cheers

Almost missing this one brother. You planning some monster outdoor plants eh? Hopefully you get a bunch of fems from the beans. Apologies for taking so long to swing by :passitleft:
Its cool, I'll up pot here next week on clones, might just go with 20's, I'll see. My tent was pulling 250g plants using 5g pots. Hopefully 1000g out of 20's. Sun is my limiting factor, only 3 to 5 hours of direct light daily. I'm leaning this outdoor thing this season, next year I'll be dialed.

Cheers

Its cool, I'll up pot here next week on clones, might just go with 20's, I'll see. My tent was pulling 250g plants using 5g pots. Hopefully 1000g out of 20's. Sun is my limiting factor, only 3 to 5 hours of direct light daily. I'm leaning this outdoor thing this season, next year I'll be dialed.

Cheers
I can only wish to get close to 250g, that is quite limiting to the light but they should be good though?

I can only wish to get close to 250g, that is quite limiting to the light but they should be good though?
I'd say so. Moreover, purple stems on fan leafs. Indoor growing sees this all the time. My purple stems went green outside. I'm now thinking its a light thing.

Cheers

Hey, I got them same white pots.... Alittle harder to water with, and they are pretty thin if you drag them across concrete with a hook like I do. Them little corners wear out real fast.
I did see Redmud talking about root zones.. I agree aton with that comment. I put it like this,, my 2 cents, as far as the roots are able to spread, it was wide as your plant will grow. Now this is as a rule for in the ground plants. Plants naturaly channel rain runoff thru a shingling off the leaf, causing a drip circle watering the outter edges. All bets are off with potted plants....

Girls are looking great. Plants do fine with indirect light. The main problem with indirect is the seedling stage. When they are young plants have have tedendiciences to reach for the sky. And then you end up with a taller teen aged plant. But once they get 5-6 sets of leaf,, then they just fill in and slow on the upward growth..

GL and Keepem Green

Fed the ladies today, dropped boomerang and added micro brew. PPM @ ~1K, PH 6.9. First shot is stem on suspected male, its spotted and rough to touch, all other stems are smooth on other 4 plants. Rest are just shots of happy plants. In case you've noticed, I feed the girl's every time I water. I'll feed hydro style in soil, been doing it for a while, but 25g planters are going to burn through a lot of ferts.

Cheers

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg

Fed the ladies today, dropped boomerang and added micro brew. PPM @ ~1K, PH 6.9. First shot is stem on suspected male, its spotted and rough to touch, all other stems are smooth on other 4 plants. Rest are just shots of happy plants. In case you've noticed, I feed the girl's every time I water. I'll feed hydro style in soil, been doing it for a while, but 25g planters are going to burn through a lot of ferts.

Cheers

99c3ab727133b797a4453bacfcf0102a.jpg
43ef2ff88db42aea22183e89292b81b4.jpg
c6b6d8a046e16d2253d9b003c421a655.jpg
de34fadfbbdf37ee9686851df3047e55.jpg
6ed0e9b7ebcca384ff2bb2ee5c9210f9.jpg
8c251fed9c1c42bc981b5fb0275d3e70.jpg
ab025d0cc0a20111a0f3fc5c9b50241e.jpg
89bbc6a1982e26075132af8c68aa7098.jpg

I wish I could grow mine freely outdoors like that. You look like you're going to have a monster crop. They all look very healthy. ......

i here ya sativa i wish i could do that to miller's patio is a good place to pull up a chair,the girls are looking very nice milleryour going to have some good smoke!
:goodjob:

I would be pulling up a chair every night and having a beer watching them grow! . I have to go in my little 6*8*6.4 fort and have the fan blow my face off in this heat and just crack the door till it cools off. Worth every little bit though! ......

Yep, I was in a 4x4 tent and 4x4 closet (veg). Its nice to be outdoors, but its a waiting game and soil and nuted are going to be costly. Thanks for kind words guys.

Cheers

I'll feed the seedlings today, clones are still to heavy. I'll top seedlings tomorrow and clones after up potting this weekend. Here are a few shots.

Cheers
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg

Back
Top Bottom