Neikodog's 1st High Brix Multi-Strain

Rescue drench. That sounds like a super hero team. Or something on one of my kids cartoons.

So I'm new with the brix still but could this be an issue with under cooked soil potentially

Dude, stop spraying them!

Yes ,great idea Scrubbs. I don't spray with Destress at all when things look good....which they usually do.The only time you need to use DeStress is when they are stressed,period. No other times. I't's just not needed. I spray with Brix once a week on a schedule and never forget that but de Stress....no sir....only when training alot or topping...just times like these. Please follow Doc's advise...just water ,that's all...give them a chance without trying to force things. Cheers Gang.

Yes ,great idea Scrubbs. I don't spray with Destress at all when things look good....which they usually do.The only time you need to use DeStress is when they are stressed,period. No other times. I't's just not needed. I spray with Brix once a week on a shedule and never forget that but de Stress....no sir....only when training alot or topping...just times like these. Please follow Doc's advise...just water ,that's all...give them a chance without trying to force things. Cheers Gang.

That's the plan Duggs. Everyone keeps saying not to spray destress unless you are having issues, well I am having issues, that's why I did it. It didn't get worse it actually got a little better. I am not trying to force feed them at all just asking if there is something I could do to help them that I wasn't. So for the next week, it is just water, no sprays and re-evaluate in a week. Thanks for all the input, that's why I'm here, to learn.

That's the plan Duggs. Everyone keeps saying not to spray destress unless you are having issues, well I am having issues, that's why I did it. It didn't get worse it actually got a little better. I am not trying to force feed them at all just asking if there is something I could do to help them that I wasn't. So for the next week, it is just water, no sprays and re-evaluate in a week. Thanks for all the input, that's why I'm here, to learn.

I know it must get a bit frustrating at times pal....sorry if i riled ya bit bud. Everyone saying do this....do that...i get it pal.
A good rule of thumb to remember is ...It's easy to give but hard to take back...meaning drenches and stuff.Deep down i feel that if you just leave them alone and let her be with just water. Next time(after the just water drink) what i would do is give 1/4 dose of Trans....that's all....no Tea , no G.E. just a little Trans. for the soil food web. Cheers Neiko.

I know it must get a bit frustrating at times pal....sorry if i riled ya bit bud. Everyone saying do this....do that...i get it pal.
A good rule of thumb to remember is ...It's easy to give but hard to take back...meaning drenches and stuff.Deep down i feel that if you just leave them alone and let her be with just water. Next time(after the just water drink) what i would do is give 1/4 dose of Trans....that's all....no Tea , no G.E. just a little Trans. for the soil food web. Cheers Neiko.

No Duggs I'm not getting riled at all, I know it's hard to get the context across in a post, and I know everyone is only trying to help. I was just trying to make sure people knew what happened when this all started and why I did what I did. I know they will get back on track, they are like a 13 week strain so I got plenty of time and I'm not going to do anything else until they are ready. I will treat them like yours (light feeder) from now on. Thanks for the input I really do appreciate it Duggs.
:high-five:

Thank you boogeyman. It's the kit not me. That plant is just packing it on. I'd still like to see yours, not many people grow that strain. Graytail grew it a while ago and his was gorgeous. I hoping for something close to his.

Which tangerine? From who? I have some tangerine kush beans from rare dankness I'm itching to crack lol

That plant just loves docs kit. Maybe if Graytail sees this he will give us a smoke report on the hb version. I grew it last time along with super lemon haze and blue dream. Everyone who sampled them all love the tangerine so I had to redo it in the kit. I am so glad I did.

I found Graytails tangerine dream, I hope you don't mind stealing your pic GT.but is so pretty.
DSCN3389.JPG

DSCN33914.JPG
[/QUOTE]

that TD is pretty. Looks really sativa-y. Here are a few pics of mine, neiko. Hope ya don't mind bro. My TD is being grown in FFOF and roots organic soil, mixed together. I water with general organic nutes, non pH'd, and have topdressed/watered with EWC. Sorry the pics are in the LED. I really like this tangerine dream, it's a little crazy looking because I topped it a few times but the nugs are developing nicely. I only have a mars 2 900w and Platinum p300. I definitely see the difference from high brix and general organics, though. LOL. I have no deficiencies, I do have some white flies, though.

closeup of a nug site. This is day 29 since the switch to 11/13.
WP_20150601_08_58_16_Pro.jpg

whole plant circled in red
WP_20150601_08_58_38_Pro.jpg

whole tent :p
WP_20150601_08_58_52_Pro.jpg

I definitely recommend BC god bud, though. That strain is probably one of the nicest I've grown. The smell is just incredible and the nugs are quite beautiful. Can't wait to see it in HB soil!!

Back
Top Bottom