Neiko's High Brix Garden Powered By NextLight

Hey gang, sorry I've been slacking on updates lately. I harvested the Stankberry last weekend and will be taking the Killer A5 Haze this weekend. Speaking of the Killer, I gave it to @StoneyMemoirs and he is growing one in a 200 gallon pot, maybe we can get him to throw a pic up. Anyway he let me know he has 95 clones ready to go that he can't keep and wants to know if anyone in California wants any? I said I'd get the word out. This is a very well behaved cut that does great indoors with the highest potency level to come out of my garden.
I'll try to do an update this weekend. My veg plants are crying to be flipped and I don't have enough room for all of them as usual. I will be flipping @Kitchenhawk Bobtang #2 and another KA5H.

Hey gang, sorry I've been slacking on updates lately. I harvested the Stankberry last weekend and will be taking the Killer A5 Haze this weekend. Speaking of the Killer, I gave it to @StoneyMemoirs and he is growing one in a 200 gallon pot, maybe we can get him to throw a pic up. Anyway he let me know he has 95 clones ready to go that he can't keep and wants to know if anyone in California wants any? I said I'd get the word out. This is a very well behaved cut that does great indoors with the highest potency level to come out of my garden.
I'll try to do an update this weekend. My veg plants are crying to be flipped and I don't have enough room for all of them as usual. I will be flipping @Kitchenhawk Bobtang #2 and another KA5H.
That thing is going to be a beast!

I can vouce about the cut. You bend it over and it wants to make a perfect canopy. You've just got to trim up the very shaggy under growth and it explodes with growth.

Here she is--200 gallons of glory, looking to yeild somewhere around 100% more than most of the other plants we have in the same size pots. Just now starting to stretch/show signs of flowering, so outdoors she might prove tricky, but time will tell.

Hell of a plant--vigorous, hungry, and huge. Look how small it makes a 200 gallon pot look! The A5 tops stand about 11' off the ground.

Here she is--200 gallons of glory, looking to yeild somewhere around 100% more than most of the other plants we have in the same size pots. Just now starting to stretch/show signs of flowering, so outdoors she might prove tricky, but time will tell.

Hell of a plant--vigorous, hungry, and huge. Look how small it makes a 200 gallon pot look! The A5 tops stand about 11' off the ground.

That is one bad ass plant, I miss growing.outdoors.

Wow! Luckily she doesn't stretch much. She'll mainly just grow big buds all over. I don't envy you at trim time. That beast will take you a few hours.
:yummy:

That is one bad ass plant, I miss growing.outdoors.
thanks overlord! makes me happy, too :ganjamon: :morenutes:

Wow! Luckily she doesn't stretch much. She'll mainly just grow big buds all over. I don't envy you at trim time. That beast will take you a few hours.

Good to hear! Well, not the trimming part, but I've resigned myself to knowing that's what I get to spend all winter doing (anyone in NorCal want to stop by?)

Really have enjoyed growing her so far--hoping for some baseball-bat colas! Cheers Morglie

Good day ya'l. Behind here , as usual. Dunno why....Anyhow , wat a big ass beauty that A5 is. yeepa , yeepa. She gonna take days to trim...sakes...Wish i could give ya , a hand Stoney...(he's lying ,:dude-knocking:)...:ganjamon:
Neiko, as usual your ladies are lookin so proper. Cool to hear Doc was diggin the TC. Was a fav. of mine too , but hard to compete with the A5...you know how i love that. Anyhow , enjoy the day Neiko and friends.

Fantastic looking garden :passitleft:

Ok, so I'm mostly caught up. Can you give me a quick eval on that Mega so far Neiko? I've been running these Samsung panels for the last 2 years over my flower tray and while they work ok, I have a few small criticisms that just might be remedied with that light.

Also, I went to pop some straggler seeds I've had lingering around too (looking for some new genetics). None of the three made it. Only one cracked and the root blasted out the surface instead of digging in...pfft.

I have nothing bad to say about them. I was running their 1st generation of white LED's (the 525) with some Platinum P300's and 4' light bars with them. I was pulling about 850-900 watts from the wall in each tent. I replaced all those lights with 2 megas (650 watts each) and my electric bill went down about $38.00/month. I've run the Bubba Hash for 3+ years and the most I've pulled from her on a full root bound veg was about 5.25 oz's. That was the 1st plant that flowered completely under the mega and I pulled 6.5 oz's off it. That plant was no bigger than any of the others. My only complaint (and it's not the lights fault) is I run so many different strains at the same time that height can be a problem. Some plants run right up to the light and others are farther away than I'd like. If I were to pay for the lights I'd prefer to run 4 of the Core's (150 watt) in each 4x4 so I could have one over each plant and be able to adjust the light up or down for each plant. Raising and lowering 10 gallon pots is not something I'm going to do.

:rofl: He said a few hours!

That would be a bit more than a few hours for me! Thats like a day or three LOL!

I have nothing bad to say about them. I was running their 1st generation of white LED's (the 525) with some Platinum P300's and 4' light bars with them. I was pulling about 850-900 watts from the wall in each tent. I replaced all those lights with 2 megas (650 watts each) and my electric bill went down about $38.00/month. I've run the Bubba Hash for 3+ years and the most I've pulled from her on a full root bound veg was about 5.25 oz's. That was the 1st plant that flowered completely under the mega and I pulled 6.5 oz's off it. That plant was no bigger than any of the others. My only complaint (and it's not the lights fault) is I run so many different strains at the same time that height can be a problem. Some plants run right up to the light and others are farther away than I'd like. If I were to pay for the lights I'd prefer to run 4 of the Core's (150 watt) in each 4x4 so I could have one over each plant and be able to adjust the light up or down for each plant. Raising and lowering 10 gallon pots is not something I'm going to do.
I understand that complaint on the height when running different strains. Our lights are a bit different but the technology and what not are similar. What I like to do is have the light set up at max height and I grow (or attempt to anyways) the plants into the sweet zone. I use various different things to raise plants, be it 4 wheel dollies, 4 wheel dollies with a 5 gallon bucket, or a few stray pieces of 4x4s if I only needed a few inches of additional height.

Basically I try to bring the colas up to the 6-10 inch distance from my light. I have been as close as 3"below the light with no damage to the plants. This way if I have a plant that is just naturally shorter, its not an issue. Its only an issue when you have a big time stretcher that catches you with your pants down.

Neiko , yes , u touched on exactly why i prefer to run many lights , as upposed to one big one. It is ALWAYS more beneficial to have light coming in at the canopy from all directions. I know that mega light is very bright and its 'footptprint' is plenty big enough for a 4x4 , but i feel more that one light source is better, just my opinion bud. Looks like you will kill any grow anyhow , not cuz of the lights , but cuz of your skill. Cheers eh.

Back
Top Bottom