Neiko's High Brix Garden Powered By NextLight

hmmm...trying to figure out the photo attachment process again...sigh

You can bypass the gallery process using the attachment feature.

Click on the “attach files” button - lefthandside under the box you write the post in - then browse to and select your pics to upload them. Then click the “full size” button.
:Namaste:

You can bypass the gallery process using the attachment feature.

Click on the “attach files” button - lefthandside under the box you write the post in - then browse to and select your pics to upload them. Then click the “full size” button.
:Namaste:
Thanks Amy, I haven't explored all the ways to do it. I know one way and never tried another.

Yes! I got them yesterday along with the sour bubba. I got an OGKB something from In House as freebies too. I have to pop those as well.
Nice!! I want to grab the sour bubba also in the worst way but I also want to try chems sis’s bubba. The balance is so hard :rofl: . I’m also waiting to see what katsu and MMS come up with. I did get some putang at the rally

I was looking at that Sour Bubba last week ... that looks nice! Will be fun to see you explore all those neiko :)
I'm excited to pop some new seeds. I've been waiting for this package to arrive. I have so many new seeds I'm now having a hard time picking what to start but these Katsu beans will be in the next drop.

Nice!! I want to grab the sour bubba also in the worst way but I also want to try chems sis’s bubba. The balance is so hard :rofl: . I’m also waiting to see what katsu and MMS come up with. I did get some putang at the rally
I bet the colab will be something special. I have the heavenly sativa from MMS that came with the pure Acapulco Gold beans and I still have the Lambs Pupil to run. The Putang should be a great strain, Tangie makes everything better in my opinion.

I bet the colab will be something special. I have the heavenly sativa from MMS that came with the pure Acapulco Gold beans and I still have the Lambs Pupil to run. The Putang should be a great strain, Tangie makes everything better in my opinion.

I got both the heavenly sativa and fivestar along with a bunch of freebies and mixed fems. I also got the 70's durban poison seeds.
Think I will save the durban for the summer, currently running @Kitchenhawk 's boptang and boptang x bcp. The bcp cross is outgrowing the boptang by a longshot. In fact I will trim and top them soon to encourage side branching.
Spent enough on the MMS and durban , and decided I have spent enough on seeds for now, but really wanted the putang.

I got both the heavenly sativa and fivestar along with a bunch of freebies and mixed fems. I also got the 70's durban poison seeds.
Think I will save the durban for the summer, currently running @Kitchenhawk 's boptang and boptang x bcp. The bcp cross is outgrowing the boptang by a longshot. In fact I will trim and top them soon to encourage side branching.
Spent enough on the MMS and durban , and decided I have spent enough on seeds for now, but really wanted the putang.
Nice! I plan on dropping at least 1 of the boptang x bcp beans soon. I'll be flipping a Boptang #2 this weekend too.

Back
Top Bottom