Neiko's High Brix Garden Powered By NextLight

Worked in many a restaurant in my day, Overlord. One Thanksgiving, the whole staff came in and we cooked ourselves an exquisite Thanksgiving dinner with cannabis stuffing. We all got high at the same time, cleaned up, and proceeded to the lounge for dancing/grooving to the music provided by the busboys. This was very very early 80's.

One of the best job related memories of my life....still makes me smile after all these years...

great restaurant story, Overlord...worked in many a restaurant in my day. One Thanksgiving, the whole staff came in and we cooked ourselves an exquisite Thanksgiving dinner with cannabis stuffing. We all got off at the same time, cleaned up, and proceeded to the lounge for dancing to the music provided by the busboys. This was very very early 80's.

One of the best job related memories of my career....still makes me smile after all these years...

Yeah like extended family, sometimes very dysfunctional.
At times it seems like I am in an episode of "The Osbournes ".

:rofl:

well, that goes without saying, eh? Always dysfunctional. I can't tell you how many tantrums I've witnessed from European celebrated chefs in the fanciest of restaurants who were just horrific. The patrons just don't have a clue.

On the other hand, so much damn fun....at other places, I used to walk past the chef's window on the way to the dishwasher with dirty dishes and the cooks would stick out a fork with a scrumptuous delectable just for me. Spoiled rotten and I loved it!

BCP1.jpg
BCP1.jpg
BCP2.jpg

Those are some of Neiko's cut of BCP I took down a few days ago.
She still looks good! The Boptang x BCP used that cut. Vanstank won POTY with her too. She's been a really nice cut. People have had a lot of luck with her. I think Curso is still running a bunch of those. I haven't talked to him in quite a while but the last time I did he said he was still running it.

Yup, that is the mom in Boptang x BCP. Beautiful find Neiko!:bravo:
Here is the Boptang#2 that was reversed to be the daddy.
I'm harvesting the Thai x Panama today and putting the Boptang 2 into flower. I'm hoping to drop some seeds today too. I have so many I want to run it's paralyzing trying to decide which ones but I've already decided the Boptang x BCP is 1. I just took advantage of the 1/2 packs of In House genetics at Neptune and picked up the Supreme Grapes. I miss not having a grapey strain around. Why don't I take input from the crew on what to drop next. Here's what I'm dealing with:
Boptang x BCP
Pre 98 Bubba S1
Pre 98 Bubba x Katsu Bubba
Sour Bubba
Purple Punch
Master Kush
Mulanje
Mulanje x Killer A5 Haze
Mulanje x Bubba Hash
There are more but that is what I'm considering right now. I want to drop 4 new ones now and 4 more in a month or so.

I vote on the Bubba S1 or Bubba x Katsu. And whatever else. They all look good! I need a good grape strain also. Supposed to be getting a cut of Sundae Driver soon though, so hopefully that can deliver.
Thanks for the input. I'm leaning towards the Bubba x Katsu too. I'm kinda wanting to avoid any sativa stuff because they will have to flower out in the worst part of the winter for me (highest RH I can achieve is about 35%). I just really wanted to try some of the Mulanje stuff. For those that don't know, Mulanje came from Tangwena and Morglie did a reproduction run for me and made those Mulanje crosses. Mulanje is a powerful landrace sativa from Malawi and is known as African laughing grass. It is an exceptional strain to use in cobbing as well.

Thanks for the input. I'm leaning towards the Bubba x Katsu too. I'm kinda wanting to avoid any sativa stuff because they will have to flower out in the worst part of the winter for me (highest RH I can achieve is about 35%). I just really wanted to try some of the Mulanje stuff. For those that don't know, Mulanje came from Tangwena and Morglie did a reproduction run for me and made those Mulanje crosses. Mulanje is a powerful landrace sativa from Malawi and is known as African laughing grass. It is an exceptional strain to use in cobbing as well.
Thanks, I was actually wondering what Mulanje was . My landrace knowledge is limited at best. I heard one breeder in an interview say that he liked Bubba better than Katsu to smoke, but the Katsu was a better medicinal plant, so those crossed could be magic.

If you're wanting to run a Mulanje, I'd go with the Bubba Hash cross. That one will be easier with the low RH, plus the durability of the Bubba Hash cut should help. I'm finding the Mulanje are finicky plants. I've got one of the repro seeds going and one of the A5 crosses and both are losing fan leaves and struggling. I'm hoping once they get up-potted into big pots of 1st run soil they'll snap back. They don't like my hot 3rd run soil. They're very light feeders.

Of the other strains, I'd go with the pre 98 x katsu. That sounds like a real winner.

Back
Top Bottom