Neiko's High Brix Garden Powered By NextLight

If you're wanting to run a Mulanje, I'd go with the Bubba Hash cross. That one will be easier with the low RH, plus the durability of the Bubba Hash cut should help. I'm finding the Mulanje are finicky plants. I've got one of the repro seeds going and one of the A5 crosses and both are losing fan leaves and struggling. I'm hoping once they get up-potted into big pots of 1st run soil they'll snap back. They don't like my hot 3rd run soil. They're very light feeders.

Of the other strains, I'd go with the pre 98 x katsu. That sounds like a real winner.

Ditto! Those were my choices, too. You get to see how BubbaHash performs in crosses. I have a feeling that the Mulange and BubbaHash highs would blend well, too. BH doesn't have much of a sedative punch. Combine that with a soaring high, and it might be very nice.

:thumb:

I was surprised at the colors you got with it. When I ran it, it looked exactly like Gov's pics. It stayed 90% green with slight purpling on a few leaves.
I wonder if it is from the spectrum of the Spydrx. I have a cut of it (with the funk) going outdoors right now and its purpling on the leaves big time, but its also getting down in the 40s at night. But there weren't any temps lower than 68 the first time I ran it and it reddened and purpled everywhere....absolutely gorgeous.

Yikes! That that thai x panama looks like something special. And looks to be done in a reasonable time frame. Thanks for posting. Strain has made the must get list on the next ace order.
Thanks, I actually took it down this past Sunday. It went 12 weeks from flip so not bad at all. It smells wonderful. Heavy terpenoline and lemon. I picked that one off the R&D list, I gotta think it will make the regular offering for 2020.

I haven't done an update in a bit. I'm down to 3 flowering plants now. I got side tracked Sunday and didn't get anything done I wanted other than cut the Thai x Panama down. Here's a few pics of what's left.

Thai x Panama Day 84

Black Widow day 49 Definitely sativa bud structure.

Sugar Black Rose Day 49

Beautiful plants, Brother! :welldone:

If you're looking for a sport to keep you active, you could take up jousting with those Black Widow colas! :rofl:
Haha, no kidding. I'm worried though that this expression isn't the desired one. It looks like she's going to go 12+ weeks at this rate too. I know she's getting bigger but it's so slow I hardly notice. The plant is a tank though so hopefully I get a "good" sativa pheno of Black Widow.

Haha, no kidding. I'm worried though that this expression isn't the desired one. It looks like she's going to go 12+ weeks at this rate too. I know she's getting bigger but it's so slow I hardly notice. The plant is a tank though so hopefully I get a "good" sativa pheno of Black Widow.
I guess it's all personal choice really as to if you like the pheno or not. I have had some phenos of Durban that are not my favourite but some of my mates love them. Don't get me wrong they are potent and all that just the high doesn't do it for me. Hoping you get a good one too. Looks to be the case as she is a looker.

I don't know but I'd say 5+ weeks left.

Lol dam thats along time thats why i cant do full sativas they stay to long an end up getting spider mites tht blow it all to shit lol. My flower tent is right in the walk way of the dogs an i gotta have the tent door open so it dnt over heat n so eventually i get spider mites.

I vote for Sour Bubba! I have seen some of the Bubba crosses coming out and out of them all that is the one that grabbed my attention the most. Almost made me buy more seeds lol. Your Black Widow looks better than some of the others I have seen. Not nearly as fluffy as some of the junk phenos I have seen so that is a huge plus!

I vote for Sour Bubba! I have seen some of the Bubba crosses coming out and out of them all that is the one that grabbed my attention the most. Almost made me buy more seeds lol. Your Black Widow looks better than some of the others I have seen. Not nearly as fluffy as some of the junk phenos I have seen so that is a huge plus!

Thanks for the vote of confidence on the Black Widow. I've been looking at her thinking, man this plant has way to many positives to be shit. There's gotta be a good sativa pheno, here's to hoping I have one. Kinda like blue dream, everyone likes the blueberry indica leaning ones but the best blue dream I've had came from a SSH pheno, she had leaves as skinny as any landrace sativa and she was crazy good.

At this point I've decided to do the Sour Bubba, Katsu x Pre 98, Supreme Grapes (In House), and Mulanje x Bubba Hash. I did pick up another 3x3 tent and I have all the lights from before Nextlight hooked me up so I may pop a few more Regs and look for some good males. I'd like to start preserving some of the rarer strains that I have a hard time hanging on to because of how fast they grow. It'd be nice just to have a bunch of seeds.

Thanks for the vote of confidence on the Black Widow. I've been looking at her thinking, man this plant has way to many positives to be shit. There's gotta be a good sativa pheno, here's to hoping I have one. Kinda like blue dream, everyone likes the blueberry indica leaning ones but the best blue dream I've had came from a SSH pheno, she had leaves as skinny as any landrace sativa and she was crazy good.

At this point I've decided to do the Sour Bubba, Katsu x Pre 98, Supreme Grapes (In House), and Mulanje x Bubba Hash. I did pick up another 3x3 tent and I have all the lights from before Nextlight hooked me up so I may pop a few more Regs and look for some good males. I'd like to start preserving some of the rarer strains that I have a hard time hanging on to because of how fast they grow. It'd be nice just to have a bunch of seeds.

I figured if you got a new tent set up it would be for the Lemon Paki reversal ;) lol. I cannot wait to see how the Sour Bubba does! It sounds like it should be an amazing cross!

I have only grown out 1 pheno of Blue Dream and it was wicked potent. It smelt more like burnt rubber than anything else. Funny I see a lot of people talk down on the Blue Dream, but I think it is mostly because they only see HSO's version. I had some of the real deal Blue Dream that had come from Cali and it was fantastic! I have talked to people from Cali that still talk fondly of the real cut. I had no real bitches about the Blue Dream I grew from HSO other than the fact she was a banana factory.

Your Black Widow looks to have some decent frost on the calyxes. I am sure she wont be all bad by any means. I hope she turns out to be something you feels deserves to stay around bud!

Back
Top Bottom