Neiko's High Brix Garden Powered By NextLight

Ya..lemmy tell ya , there are quite a few more practical things i could do with the money but ...u know wat.....we only get ONE TURN!...With all the cancer and sickness all around me...i'm takin this trip, while i can. The memories i have from my Jamaica trips are priceless . Especially meeting the gang and getting to know Neiko , Doc , Gray and a few others.
When it's all said and done...if i hadn't gone...there would be a big blank in that time period, so... :passitleft:
Amen! I don't have fond memories of being responsible. Some of the best times of my life were because I said F it I'm doing it.

I'd love to visit Uraguay too I just don't know if I'd come back.

Yes, the purpose of that tent is for the Lemon Paki reversal but I still have to clone it and grow them out so I might as well start some regs in the mean time. Man, as much as I'm loving the Sour Cherries I should pop more of those. I gave a very sativa looking male to a grow bud who grows outside and he hit up the Cannatonic, Bubba Hash, Bubba Kush x Erdpurt and Lemon Skunk with him. I've never really had the desire to breed myself but after trying other members creations I think I'm ready to give it a go. There are some strains I'd like to cross, especially adding in landrace genetics to some of the newer stuff.

I have been tempted to throw some pollen myself, but I will just end up with a bunch more seeds that I need to work through then lol! You should hold onto the Sour Cherries cut you have and pop a few more to see if you find anything better. Maybe even a nice male. Do you have any strains you would really like to work in your collection? That would be a great spot to start.

Lotta action going on in here! With my weekly-ish visit I always have 3 pages to read and commenting on a post 3 pages back seems a little too tardy...lol.
:passitleft: Read, learn and interact that’s what makes these amazing journals keep going!
Happy Friday Neiko and friends

At this point I've decided to do the Sour Bubba, Katsu x Pre 98, Supreme Grapes (In House), and Mulanje x Bubba Hash. I did pick up another 3x3 tent and I have all the lights from before Nextlight hooked me up so I may pop a few more Regs and look for some good males. I'd like to start preserving some of the rarer strains that I have a hard time hanging on to because of how fast they grow. It'd be nice just to have a bunch of seeds.

Supreme Grapes. That sounds exciting. IHG has proven themselves to me. I need to go look that up.

I figured if you got a new tent set up it would be for the Lemon Paki reversal ;) lol.

no doubt

I have only grown out 1 pheno of Blue Dream and it was wicked potent. It smelt more like burnt rubber than anything else. Funny I see a lot of people talk down on the Blue Dream, but I think it is mostly because they only see HSO's version. I had some of the real deal Blue Dream that had come from Cali and it was fantastic! I have talked to people from Cali that still talk fondly of the real cut. I had no real bitches about the Blue Dream I grew from HSO other than the fact she was a banana factory.

My HSO Blue Dream was only "OK". Yield was decent and potency was adequate, but some dry flavors and a penchant to heavily foxtail and hash-tip (neither of which are big issues for me since I grow for me) made me look for something better.

I transplanted a couple clementine this morning...routine.

Supreme Grapes. That sounds exciting. IHG has proven themselves to me. I need to go look that up.

no doubt

My HSO Blue Dream was only "OK". Yield was decent and potency was adequate, but some dry flavors and a penchant to heavily foxtail and hash-tip (neither of which are big issues for me since I grow for me) made me look for something better.

I have not ever grown Blue Dream, but every bag I ever got was kinda bland and left me unimpressed, except the first few times I got some from Cali about 10 years ago now. It was some of the best indoor I still probably have bought to this day. Buds had a bright neon green look and great flavor. That cut was awesome.

In House definitely doesn't disappoint. When they did a limited release of 1/2 packs I had to jump on it. I rarely use a whole 10 pack of seeds and this pack came with 6 instead of 5 so it was a must have.
I won't be flipping the Clementine for a while yet but I love how this cut is growing.

I have not ever grown Blue Dream, but every bag I ever got was kinda bland and left me unimpressed, except the first few times I got some from Cali about 10 years ago now. It was some of the best indoor I still probably have bought to this day. Buds had a bright neon green look and great flavor. That cut was awesome.
I grew it on my 1st grow with bottled nutes and it was unremarkable. I think it was the 1st strain I bought from the dispensary when I got my medical card. It was OK. I didn't know much so I had nothing to compare it to. I was offered a cutting of the thin leafed cut but he ended up with mites and I didn't want to deal with it.

I’m hoping to cross a blue gorilla I have to a SSSDH kind of create a super blue dream? Will be tough to find stable parents but I think it will be worth the hunt
I like your thinking. I plan on something similar when the right blueberry cut finds it's way to me. Maybe a blueberry x Killer A5 Haze or BB x Mulanje.

Mornin Neiko...wat about this strain u talk about lately ,"Mulange"...Can u tell me wat u know about it . Would it be something i would enjoy..how does it grow etc? Thanks bud. Cheers.
Mulanje is a highland landrace sativa from Malawi. It's got a great floaty, energizing buzz. I think you'd enjoy it, but they are only regular seeds and it can be a finicky plant. Neiko got seeds from Tangewana and I did a repro using the 5 that popped for me.

I can get you some, but again, they're regs and not the best yielding overall. There are some nice ones in the mix though. Lime and mint mostly with the smells.

Mulanje is a highland landrace sativa from Malawi. It's got a great floaty, energizing buzz. I think you'd enjoy it, but they are only regular seeds and it can be a finicky plant. Neiko got seeds from Tangewana and I did a repro using the 5 that popped for me.

I can get you some, but again, they're regs and not the best yielding overall. There are some nice ones in the mix though. Lime and mint mostly with the smells.
Sounds delightful :passitleft:

In House definitely doesn't disappoint. When they did a limited release of 1/2 packs I had to jump on it. I rarely use a whole 10 pack of seeds and this pack came with 6 instead of 5 so it was a must have.
I won't be flipping the Clementine for a while yet but I love how this cut is growing.

Well, I'm looking for a good, <~10/wk strain to add to my rotation. My clem seed project fizzled right at the end and the beans just didn't finish. First time that's happened to me, but it happens. The worst part is the 3+ months of lost time, but that too is really a matter of perspective.

I'm hoping we will have genetics available in seed-form sometime next year...but it's probably more like 2 years away. Until then, I'll need to find something the old way.

May I ask what the flowering time is?

Back
Top Bottom