Neiko's High Brix Garden Powered By NextLight

Thanks Morgs....well, no fems eh...rats soup! Another strain i won't get to grow. I also was really wanting to grow Pineapple Fields i seen someone grow here a couple yrs. ago. It only came in regs too. Shucks. Anyhow , thanks Morgs. enjoy your day my friend.. :high-five:
Thank! I will be here in a couple of hours when I'm off work and my weekend starts. Got a Bubba Hash to cut in the morning. It's getting nice and greasy.
Sounds delightful :passitleft:
It's a nice smoke. I've only had samples from my seeded plants, but a joint kicked my ass pretty thoroughly.
May I ask what the flowering time is?
I only had three females total, but they finished around 10-12 weeks. It's fairly quick for a sativa due to it being a highland strain. There's a stretchy sativa leaning pheno and a wide leaved squat one. The seeds you've got will more than likely be mostly the stretch ones, as the males both were that and the stable female I used for the reproduction was one with stretch as well.

A word of advice. They are light feeders. They didn't like my 3rd run soil very much.

Yes, the purpose of that tent is for the Lemon Paki reversal but I still have to clone it and grow them out so I might as well start some regs in the mean time. Man, as much as I'm loving the Sour Cherries I should pop more of those. I gave a very sativa looking male to a grow bud who grows outside and he hit up the Cannatonic, Bubba Hash, Bubba Kush x Erdpurt and Lemon Skunk with him. I've never really had the desire to breed myself but after trying other members creations I think I'm ready to give it a go. There are some strains I'd like to cross, especially adding in landrace genetics to some of the newer stuff.
Thats interesting you say that Neiko....adding the landrace stuff to the newer stuff. As we continue down the breeding path, Ms Stank has asked me what direction I wanted to go as far as strains and crosses and ironically I said "I think I want to start playing around with mixing landraces with some of the newer strains and just see what kind of recessive genes might pop up. Old meets new I guess."

Seems like a good place to go because it allows me to play with the classics and the new stuff and see what gems might be unlocked.

Thank! I will be here in a couple of hours when I'm off work and my weekend starts. Got a Bubba Hash to cut in the morning. It's getting nice and greasy.

It's a nice smoke. I've only had samples from my seeded plants, but a joint kicked my ass pretty thoroughly.

I only had three females total, but they finished around 10-12 weeks. It's fairly quick for a sativa due to it being a highland strain. There's a stretchy sativa leaning pheno and a wide leaved squat one. The seeds you've got will more than likely be mostly the stretch ones, as the males both were that and the stable female I used for the reproduction was one with stretch as well.

A word of advice. They are light feeders. They didn't like my 3rd run soil very much.
:thanks:

That's what's making @katsubluebird latest crosses so interesting, mixing a few newer strains with P98 Bubba. Gonna be some nice hybrids in that line.
:thumb: my thoughts exactly. I’m in the process of buying some of those right now. Been going on a few days actually, just getting myself set up with the seedbank is a process - first time buyer etc. Looking forward to them soooo much. I’m getting the Sour Bubba :slide: so I’m stoked you’re going to run it next, neiko - I’ll get a preview before I grow it!

That's what's making @katsubluebird latest crosses so interesting, mixing a few newer strains with P98 Bubba. Gonna be some nice hybrids in that line.
I'm counting on it! Sinking seeds tomorrow. Sour bubba and pre 98 x Katsu bubba to start. My grow store manager recently got a cut of an original cup winning ECSD and he's promised one. I wanted to cross it to bubba hash and then Katsu hit my radar and I had to pick up the sour bubba.

Thats interesting you say that Neiko....adding the landrace stuff to the newer stuff. As we continue down the breeding path, Ms Stank has asked me what direction I wanted to go as far as strains and crosses and ironically I said "I think I want to start playing around with mixing landraces with some of the newer strains and just see what kind of recessive genes might pop up. Old meets new I guess."

Seems like a good place to go because it allows me to play with the classics and the new stuff and see what gems might be unlocked.
I've got something like that running right now in my flower room. I've got this strain running.
And I've got a cross using it and a Kerala running as well. It's 58 days into flower, with several colas like these.
That bud is about as big as my fist and fairly dense. I'm expecting another 6-8 weeks out of her.
I'm counting on it! Sinking seeds tomorrow. Sour bubba and pre 98 x Katsu bubba to start. My grow store manager recently got a cut of an original cup winning ECSD and he's promised one. I wanted to cross it to bubba hash and then Katsu hit my radar and I had to pick up the sour bubba.
Busting out the indicas. I can't say that I can blame you though. Bubba kind of grows on you. I've got my second grow out, almost ready to cut. I can't wait.

Busting out the indicas. I can't say that I can blame you though. Bubba kind of grows on you. I've got my second grow out, almost ready to cut. I can't wait.
I do like the right kind of indica and bubba fits the bill for me. I like a pure sativa at times and a nice hybrid from time to time. If it has a unique high I'll find a place for it. Plus most my people are used to Indicas and can't seem to get used to the electric sativas. I'm slowly trying to change their minds with dreamy floaty sativas but they still want their potent indicas.

:thumb: my thoughts exactly. I’m in the process of buying some of those right now. Been going on a few days actually, just getting myself set up with the seedbank is a process - first time buyer etc. Looking forward to them soooo much. I’m getting the Sour Bubba :slide: so I’m stoked you’re going to run it next, neiko - I’ll get a preview before I grow it!
i'm also popping pre98 and Katsu bubba x pre98 in december. That sour bubba sounds amazing since I press for rosin also I look forward to your grows
cheers :passitleft:

Evenin Neiko...ya the BH . She looks to be finishing faster than the Lemon Zkittles. I'm thinkin a good two weeks faster. LZ is still all creamy white...BH has started to Foxtail these past two weeks and looks to be some mid evil weapon...sakes :rofl: ..knobby colas, thick and heavy.
Sounds good. How far along are they?

I looked at the Katsu crosses earlier and really had to hold back on buying the Key Lime Kush. I have a buddy that was getting a bunch of Key Lime Pie from another one of his friends and it was fantastic. Amazing smelling light green buds that were covered in frost and wicked dense. I wanted a clone but the guy wanted $250 for a cut. The smoke was super friendly and I have wanted a Key Lime cross but not many people breed with it.

My HSO Blue Dream was only "OK". Yield was decent and potency was adequate, but some dry flavors and a penchant to heavily foxtail and hash-tip (neither of which are big issues for me since I grow for me) made me look for something better.

I transplanted a couple clementine this morning...routine.

I wish I had pics to show of my Blue Dream. It grew well and was very potent. I do see a lot of people that were unimpressed with it. I never got around to running more of the seeds I had of it.

I have not ever grown Blue Dream, but every bag I ever got was kinda bland and left me unimpressed, except the first few times I got some from Cali about 10 years ago now. It was some of the best indoor I still probably have bought to this day. Buds had a bright neon green look and great flavor. That cut was awesome.

Yeah the Blue Dream I got from cali was probably about 8 years or so ago now. It had an almost blue tint to it. Looked kind of like a frasier fir in coloration. The seed grown ones I have seen do not have the same character though.

Thanks Morgs....well, no fems eh...rats soup! Another strain i won't get to grow. I also was really wanting to grow Pineapple Fields i seen someone grow here a couple yrs. ago. It only came in regs too. Shucks. Anyhow , thanks Morgs. enjoy your day my friend.. :high-five:

Shiggity was growing the Pineapple Fields and then I grew it out for a while as well. I thought someone was supposed to S1 a cut and get you some seeds at some point.

"I think I want to start playing around with mixing landraces with some of the newer strains and just see what kind of recessive genes might pop up. Old meets new I guess."

This sounds like a good road to go down. Sounds good :snowboating:

Back
Top Bottom