Neiko's High Brix Garden Powered By NextLight

:reading420magazine:...easy Puffer.....:passitleft:...these will be sacred among some of us. FYI...:passitleft:
Doc will have to be approached about seed giveaways,...when and if that time comes. There is a line for these beans.
:passitleft: and 1/2 j of Bubba Hash is too much...:rofl:
Yep, keeping clones is a pain. I have 7 that are somewhat permanent plus the clones of the new stuff that I don't know if I want to keep. I only clone so often so when I do I have a bunch of them. They all grow up together and I never have enough room to flower them. Some are on a schedule that when they are ready to flip I don't have room so they get cloned and the big plant gets tossed. They never seem to get flowered or I run a clone back to back to back and I end up with so much flower of it that I talk myself into ditching it. These wilder sativas really muck up the operation. They're ready to flip before the mother is done flowering. I do stick some into solo cups just to slow them down but then they stay in those too long and get all ragged. Keeping clones and growing new strains at the same time is a challenge.
Sounds like you need another 4x4, to relieve the anguish ?

Good morning Nieko, awesome journal and the black widow is looking fine! I found you as I looked for someone running a Nextlight mega. I have one coming and am checking them out. You're killing with yours it appears. Thanks for the good read homey!
Welcome Stoneotter, I think you're going to love the Mega. I have no complaints about the performance at all. Electric bill went down and yields have gone up. They are a great company to work with as well. If you should have any issues they Fedex a new light to you and you just ship the old light back. They include a postage paid label to that as well. My Veg8 light I've had for 2+ years started to blink when it first came on. I emailed them a video and I had the new version at my house the next day.

The Widow is fading fast now. I think we're in week 13 now and still plenty of pistols but she is starting to look like she's finishing up. The lower pistols have receded and the buds are swelling but the top of the plant still looks like new pistols are forming. I think I'll just cut it in a week or 2 at the most. I don't have high hopes just because I haven't read about anyone looking for the sativa pheno. The only thing keeping me optamistic is the reports about the sativa junk pheno having airy buds, these are not airy but they are sativa buds. I'll be quite disappointed if it is a junk pheno, if it is, I'll just use it for butter and oil.

Welcome Stoneotter, I think you're going to love the Mega. I have no complaints about the performance at all. Electric bill went down and yields have gone up. They are a great company to work with as well. If you should have any issues they Fedex a new light to you and you just ship the old light back. They include a postage paid label to that as well. My Veg8 light I've had for 2+ years started to blink when it first came on. I emailed them a video and I had the new version at my house the next day.

The Widow is fading fast now. I think we're in week 13 now and still plenty of pistols but she is starting to look like she's finishing up. The lower pistols have receded and the buds are swelling but the top of the plant still looks like new pistols are forming. I think I'll just cut it in a week or 2 at the most. I don't have high hopes just because I haven't read about anyone looking for the sativa pheno. The only thing keeping me optamistic is the reports about the sativa junk pheno having airy buds, these are not airy but they are sativa buds. I'll be quite disappointed if it is a junk pheno, if it is, I'll just use it for butter and oil.
That's the way a company should work for sustainability! Awesome, I'm making some changes in the tent and starting a new grow with it. Getting excited! I use cobs now and they grow good but no way like a good full spectrum light. I've taken some of Stanks bud apart and I don't think the cobs can possibly do that density. These are different from the spydrx but not much I think. Good luck with the widow.

All caught up in here! Loving it as usual! Especially the black widow!

just got an email from Ace about Romulan regs.... blah I wish I had some money to spend! My carts been stuffed far too long lol!
Yep, I got that too. ACE is sold out already though, or they haven't received the beans yet, don't know. It looks like you can order them from Romulan Seeds by going to their IG page then following a link there. You have to email them for payment and ordering instructions. They do take PayPal though so that's cool.

The Black Widow is getting 1 more week I have to get that plant out of there.

Hey Neiko hope all is well brother, I'm looking into a good blueberry run, DJ short's F5 is available and has my interest, any thoughts, didn't you search his BB? cheers :passitleft:
I have 1 DJ Short's Blueberry F5 going to flower in 12 days. My buddy had a security issue and gave me the plant this weekend. He popped 4 beans and got 1 female and never even had a chance to flower her out. She was in a 7 gallon pot already.

I have 1 DJ Short's Blueberry F5 going to flower in 12 days. My buddy had a security issue and gave me the plant this weekend. He popped 4 beans and got 1 female and never even had a chance to flower her out. She was in a 7 gallon pot already.
Dang sorry to hear about your buddy hope all is well there, how’s the stem rub on the BB? Hope it turns out to be a long lasting stinky BB

Dang sorry to hear about your buddy hope all is well there, how’s the stem rub on the BB? Hope it turns out to be a long lasting stinky BB
I did not do a stem rub, so not sure. Yeah my buddy is ok now I suppose. We moved a bunch of plants 3 weeks in flower. To a different city 2 hours away in a friend of his garage. I hope it turns out to be nice also considering the risks taken to keep her alive.

Hey Neiko hope all is well brother, I'm looking into a good blueberry run, DJ short's F5 is available and has my interest, any thoughts, didn't you search his BB? cheers :passitleft:
I bought 1 pack of DJ's blueberry but I don't think they were F5's. I ran 1/2 the pack and got 3 females. They all smelled like blueberry in flower but lost it at the end and were probably my least favorite plants I've grown. They had no real potency and were very forgettable. I was gifted a Blueberry 25 plant along with a sample and I think I can quit looking now. I will be flowering the clone out in about a month I guess.

Hope all is good Neiko ?? Been like 9 days without a post ?? :passitleft:
Yeah, I'm still here. I haven't been on my game lately. I have 1 empty tent and plants begging to be up potted and flowered but I've been busier than usual at work lately and don't have the ambition to get in there and do what I need to do when I get home. I always seem to go through the blahs when winter weather really hits. It looks like it will be rough one this year too. I'll get my sh*t together here soon.

I bought 1 pack of DJ's blueberry but I don't think they were F5's. I ran 1/2 the pack and got 3 females. They all smelled like blueberry in flower but lost it at the end and were probably my least favorite plants I've grown. They had no real potency and were very forgettable. I was gifted a Blueberry 25 plant along with a sample and I think I can quit looking now. I will be flowering the clone out in about a month I guess.
I thought I remembered you saying that! Thanks brother I hope the 25 works I look forward to the report

Yeah, I have heard this review from you. The reason I never bought a pack. My expectations are not super high, but maybe I will get lucky. Never heard of Blueberry 25? What is that? Just a blueberry pheno?

Back
Top Bottom