New City Grower 2.0

Thank you all. One thing for sure; This round is giving me priceless experience in problem solving.

Not yet but I'm in no rush.

Looking nice bar love your home remedies can't see me ever using milk in soil tho wouldn't trust all of the bacteria I'm mixing in eggshells to my soil in future to break down for calcium :):bong:

Can i ask how come you put them into flower to take them out and re veg them? Sorry if it's a dumb question just seeking more knowledge

Blazeitup I believe it was done to sex the plant rather than waste time vegging a male :bong:

Hey guys,

In my opinion it would be a waste of time going back to veg. The plant in question

has already taken a long time to show it's sex, meaning it was too immature for the process

in the first place. If it's female then don't stress it, let it carry on to flower out.

I'm pretty sure that's what Reg will do anyway.

Hey BAR Happy Munchday :thumb:
Back atchas. It was one of those days I earned my pay. No 420 time at work.

wow, Queen Thai is awesome, hope all the plant could like that!:cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley::theband:
Thanxx Sara. I'd like to think your lights had a lot to do with her quick recovery.

Hey there BAR!
Just wanna say that your Laverne journal was the first one I read completely, that was a lovely story !

Would appreciate if you gonna stop by mine and gimme some good advice
Didn't get a chance to read this 2.0 yet, but I have read the others:bravo:

:thanks:
Thanxx & welcome aboard 84. I wouldn't mind dropping by your place but the link in your signature seems to be broken.

Looking nice bar love your home remedies can't see me ever using milk in soil tho wouldn't trust all of the bacteria I'm mixing in eggshells to my soil in future to break down for calcium :):bong:
I think they're enjoying all that bacteria. All I'm seeing is positive results plus I did plenty of research before actually using that concoction. Eggshells, I'm already on it. I've got nearly a dozen eggshells finely ground for the next seedling I transplant into it's pot.

Can i ask how come you put them into flower to take them out and re veg them? Sorry if it's a dumb question just seeking more knowledge
There are no dumb questions about growing here in the 420 community but I'm not sure I follow you Blaze.

If you're talking about STACK A DOLLAR (Cotton Candy, Re-veg); She was harvested, re-vegged for 12 days, & then put back into the Bloom tent.

If you're talking about SLEESTACK X SKUNK (Regular); She was in veg for only 10 days after sprouting & then placed in the Bloom tent for sexing (that came out awkward).

I have nothing that's been put into the Bloom tent & later sent back to the Veg tent without being harvested first.

Blazeitup I believe it was done to sex the plant rather than waste time vegging a male :bong:
:thumb:

Agreed Brit.

Whoa, thanxx Lady Dee. I needed that...

Also, this morning I feed both of the new seedlings Weeping Willow water this morning. They sucked it all up & by the way they look 13hrs later they love it so I gave them another small dose as a snack before bedtime.

ROYAL MEDIC
(Feminized) Day 7

IMG_2014050533.jpg

SKUNK
(Feminized) Day 1

IMG_2014050502.jpg

Back
Top Bottom