New City Grower 2.0

I'm in. I'll hold off on that until your ready. We can even do a journal together with it.

Cool:thumb:Have your tent ready for action around July/August for some Bubblegummer beans!

I was just given a Bubblicious plant... Is that the same thing?

Hey Dennise, I think you might be talking about Nirvana's Bubblelicious strain:hmmmm: Check out my journal in my sig if you want to see a snapshot of how yours might turn out!

I awoke to see another very suspicious death

P3016023.jpg

Try a smaller fan next time Trichomes :laughtwo:

Sorry for your loss :rip:

Cool:thumb:Have your tent ready for action around July/August for some Bubblegummer beans!

Hey Dennise, I think you might be talking about Nirvana's Bubblelicious strain:hmmmm: Check out my journal in my sig if you want to see a snapshot of how yours might turn out!
Sweeeeet.............:circle-of-love:

Hi B A R . :ciao:
Good luck with the new bean.
:thanks:

Is it at a complete loss? Doesn't look like the seedling has dampened off yet.
Yep Trichster, That seedling doesn't look that weak. Maybe a little over watered. If it's still alive let it dry out. It may just bounce right back.

High Trich........:circle-of-love:

:allgood: Very High D! :thanks:
You're not alone. I've been VERY HIGH all weekend.

Next Sunday. It's Bi-weekly.

Welcome aboard Rosebud.

KUMIKO IV (Honey Haze) Day 86 / Day 58 under 12/12
The Mutant​

Temps & RH in the Bloom tent are now somewhat under control.

I've made up my mind and am not going to baby her anymore. This morning she received her second feeding:
1/4 dose of FOX FARM Open Sesame
1/2 dose of FOX FARM Tiger Bloom

She still hasn't revealed her true identity. Is it possible for a cannabis plant to just keep growing and never sex up?
If something doesn't happen soon I might call it quits on her or him or it or whatever this mutant is.

IMG_20140303_134758.jpg

IMG_20140303_133158.jpg

IMG_20140303_132822.jpg

IMG_20140303_132837.jpg

IMG_20140303_132908.jpg

70 degrees & sunny today! :surf: how's your weather?
If we had that type of weather I would of threw KUMIKO IV's butt out on the fire escape this morning and told her not to come back home until she makes up her mind. LOL

Back
Top Bottom