New City Grower 2.0

I have to tell you Lady Dee. This QUEEN THAI (Wild Thailand),. (other than me burning it by letting the CFLs rest up against it) is my best start yet. You of all people know how much I wanted to grow some Thai.

I :green_heart: You Dee!

2014-02-28_16_22_01.jpg
This is the one I riped the head off you should send your clones to this lady mrs kiefers
2014-02-02_11_48_33.jpg

I have to tell you Lady Dee. This QUEEN THAI (Wild Thailand),. (other than me burning it by letting the CFLs rest up against it) is my best start yet. You of all people know how much I wanted to grow some Thai.

I :green_heart: You Dee!

And by Tues you will have all the nutes you need to make her perfect. Maybe only her but at least enough for her and maybe baby SS.....:circle-of-love:

Aww sweet :) (we all love you D). BAR Hope all is wonderful beyond greenest of dreams my friend! Sorry toasted at mo lol. All the best to you and yours though my friend!

Looks good in the tent BAR :high-five:
:thanks:

Another SLEESTACK X SKUNK. Let's hope we don't drop this one. She's going directly into a pot of HAPPY FROG, SCIENTIFIC SOILS, VERMICULITE, and a dusting of X-TREME MYKOS.

IMG_20140301_071953.jpg

IMG_20140301_074333.jpg

IMG_20140301_072229.jpg

Jimmy, since I pulled the SLEESTACK X SKUNK & will plant the next one in the same pot once it tap-roots should I mix some of the MYKOS in that soil?

Sorry for getting back to ya so late,but yea,I would just mix it right in the soil as PeeJay suggested.I will say that I did not even think about using it when I sprouted my O.G..:tokin:I wish I would have tho.I have not used it on seed's.I am curious and hope it work's out well for ya.:thumb:

Thanxx Dusty & Jimmy.

Looking good in the ten BAR. Are you noticing a differ in 2 Wks with the LED light? If so let me know please.

Yup. Check out post #118, the Photo Shoot. It's only been 6 days.

YES!! I'm so excited for all the new goodies you posted at the start of this! Is that a bubblegumer seed pack I see there!!! Nice, let me know weh you pop them beans, I have been experimenting with those guys;)
IMG_20140222_135015.jpg

What can I say, you have come a long way from when I first met you:goodjob: Best of luck on this new journey BAR, consider me subb'd!

Thanxx, long time no hear from. Hope all is good with you AG.

Everything all good on this side mayne, I have just been consumed with the reality of life this new year to be be on the forum as often as I was. Don't worry, this summer I will back on with my new grows. I say we do a side by side with that Bubblegummer strain, soil vs. hydro?? I think that would provide some good info on this 'lesser known strain'. Whatdya say?

Everything all good on this side mayne, I have just been consumed with the reality of life this new year to be be on the forum as often as I was. Don't worry, this summer I will back on with my new grows. I say we do a side by side with that Bubblegummer strain, soil vs. hydro?? I think that would provide some good info on this 'lesser known strain'. Whatdya say?
I'm in. I'll hold off on that until your ready. We can even do a journal together with it.

Sorry for getting back to ya so late,but yea,I would just mix it right in the soil as PeeJay suggested.I will say that I did not even think about using it when I sprouted my O.G..:tokin:I wish I would have tho.I have not used it on seed's.I am curious and hope it work's out well for ya.:thumb:
Haha your a Ginnie pig.......:circle-of-love:

YES!! I'm so excited for all the new goodies you posted at the start of this! Is that a bubblegumer seed pack I see there!!! Nice, let me know weh you pop them beans, I have been experimenting with those guys;)
IMG_20140222_135015.jpg

What can I say, you have come a long way from when I first met you:goodjob: Best of luck on this new journey BAR, consider me subb'd!
I was just given a Bubblicious plant... Is that the same thing?

Back
Top Bottom