New City Grower 2.0

QUICK UPDATE
Dec 1, 2014​

Thanxx everyone, we had a ball. Seen family I haven't seen since my mother passed. I know I said I'd be in tune to 420 but there really wasn't too much alone time to be visiting our grow site.

Anyway, the bottom feeding for the plants work like a charm! There wasn't any water left in any of the drain buckets & not one pot is completely light yet; Maybe another day or two before we have to feed again. It worked out so well we just might start feeding like this weekly.

THE VEG TENT

IMG_00003197.jpg

TOP LEVEL (SMALLER PLANTS)

IMG_00003178.jpg

LOWER LEVEL (LARGER PLANTS)

IMG_00003184.jpg

THE BLOOM TENT

IMG_00003135.jpg

IMG_00003153.jpg

IMG_00003139.jpg

IMG_00003160.jpg

IMG_00003157.jpg

IMG_00003168.jpg

SMOKE REPORT​

IMG_20140818_5_2.jpg

Pepé Le Pew (Skunk)Harvested on Nov 11

She rolled in, smoked, & is still smoking as a decent 6. This is the only weed I took with me on the trip & my cousin who smokes religiously says it's premo.
The high last a good hour or so. It smells just as funky as Skunk should when burning but it's much smoother than traditional Skunk. I contribute that to 420 magazine as we've learned the proper way to grow; when to start flush feeding, how long to dry, & the correct way to cure. Also she's the only plant we grew outside from start to finish.

All in all, I'm satisfied.

Hey Reggie, great you saw family and you and BG had a good time.

Sorry about the outie and melting from cold, but I didn't know these plants were being found under a ginkgo tree! That is my favorite tree of all time. It's also one of the only ancient trees from the Jurassic period.

When does the BID grow want to get started? Any chatter yet?

Welcome back Partner! Great to hear you had a good time and you took some enjoyable smoke with you to share. :)
Nice updates and pics as usual. The plants are looking healthy and I bet they missed you.
I thought I would be way behind on this journal after a week or so. LOL

Also, I put a time lapse on my thread...just like you asked for. Stop in when you get time. ;-)

:circle-of-love:

life can be sweet sometimes :)
Without a doubt Dr.Monster...

Welcome back Reg, your garden is looking great! I very much enjoyed getting caught up again. Happy Harvest too, looks like I missed a couple frosty ones! :high-five::peace::Namaste:
Don't worry about what you missed Carestaker, there's more where that came from...

that solo cup has a couple nice fat buds on it:)
Yeah Mr. Dirty Dreamz, as of yesterday she started her flush feed (nothing but PH 6.5 tap from here on out).

I see a bunch of big buds in that tent :goodjob:
Big ones, medium ones, small ones, and even one plant that hasn't started budding yet B. This "Never Ending Harvest" (Perpetual Grow) is starting to take shape...

Awesome update BAR, glad you had a good trip and your garden did so well.
Awesome to come home to that.
Indeed it was Colorful & Cajun. Really wasn't thinking about the plants during vacation but the whole car ride back I kept thinking "OMG I hope nothing withered on me".

:high-five: for family!
Nothing like family Sweets. Seeing aunts, uncles, and cousins you haven't seen in years almost makes you feel like a kid again. But then you start seeing the ones that were babies before with kids as tall as you is a reminder your still an old fart. :laughtwo:

Also, I put a time lapse on my thread...just like you asked for. Stop in when you get time. ;-)

:circle-of-love:
Consider me there Partner...

VEG TENT
PHOTO SHOOT
Dec 2, 2014​

Let's start with the clones we tried to take from our harvested plants in bloom.

SKUNK CUTTING

IMG_00003205.jpg

IMG_00003209.jpg

COTTON CANDY CUTTINGS

All 3 were left with the ziplock bags over them & were molded when we got home. Although they all had roots at the bottom of their perspective rockwool cubes the first 2 looked real bad.

IMG_00003223.jpg

But the 3rd one might make it. She had the longest roots with the less mold. I sprayed her with SNS 244 Fungicide It's not as bad as it looks, that's dirt on it from the watering.

IMG_00003226.jpg

ROYAL MEDIC CLONES Day 28

IMG_00003333.jpg

IMG_00003326.jpg

THE SEEDLINGS

IMG_00003236.jpg

IMG_00003245.jpg

FORTH WAVE STREET GIRLS STILL IN VEG Day 49

IMG_00003309.jpg

IMG_00003317.jpg

IMG_00003323.jpg

FIFTH WAVE STREET GIRLS STILL IN VEG