New ViparSpectra Lights Powering Self Watered SIP Run

LC-18 GETTING UP IN THE WORLD UPDATE

The lower node set anyway! Good day everyone! The little plant that can is growing like nobody's business! Auxins are moving to the proper places to make this a nicely canopied plant maybe :cheesygrinsmiley: . A few more days and I'll have her grow up for a short while then flip! :woohoo:
Keeping her upper level end tips down has slowed the upper growth all over and keeping her lower node end tips up has kept that level growing! A few days and it's up up and away!
Into the unknown we go! Why? Why not! Let's go!

CABBAGE COMPARISON UPDATE

Hi all, I'm lsting the group and was wondering where the Sky Muffin got her cabbage leaves from. It didn't take Maxwell Smart to see both parents had super fat fan leaves!
First is Red Sky from Kingdom Of Seeds. This may be my favorite indica type toke. Extremely tasty with cherries and hits like a sledge!
1691519940034.png

Mix that with a Runtz Muffin from @Weed Seeds Express and there's no wonder anymore where my Sky Muffin gets her cabbage leaves from! Both sides! This Runtz is a good strong indica that I thought may accept some flavor enhancement, hence the Red Sky cross for yummy cherry hopefully. Yeah I got a thing. :cheesygrinsmiley: Safe and happily growing weed today. You too with any luck! Enjoy!

1691520037013.png
Those are huge! So @StoneOtter, since they’re so big, will even someone who doesn’t take many leaves take a few of them? And wow, they look SO healthy!

Those are huge! So @StoneOtter, since they’re so big, will even someone who doesn’t take many leaves take a few of them? And wow, they look SO healthy!
YES! I already took 4 off the cabbage (Sky Muffin) and there's more to go on her! I missed the boat last one in the 3 x 3. After the whole grow was cut I realized how much bud she was holding hidden. Thankfully I went for a lateish harvest and they were all nice and ripe!
Looks to be straighten it self out with a little help , way to go Stone
Yep Smokes! I can say 3 have taken to the SIP and 1 just needs a day or two to situate herself and run full! That would be Black Poisonberry. I really want to see her make the move before I flip! She's showing me she's about to!

LC-18 GETTING UP IN THE WORLD UPDATE

The lower node set anyway! Good day everyone! The little plant that can is growing like nobody's business! Auxins are moving to the proper places to make this a nicely canopied plant maybe :cheesygrinsmiley: . A few more days and I'll have her grow up for a short while then flip! :woohoo:
Keeping her upper level end tips down has slowed the upper growth all over and keeping her lower node end tips up has kept that level growing! A few days and it's up up and away!
Into the unknown we go! Why? Why not! Let's go!
When LA mentioned about the tips relative to growth a serious light went off in my head. That made something click. But I honestly did not expect it to have as fast of an impact as it seems to be having with you. What exquisite knowledge.

When LA mentioned about the tips relative to growth a serious light went off in my head. That made something click. But I honestly did not expect it to have as fast of an impact as it seems to be having with you. What exquisite knowledge.
No kidding me too! I read a ton on cannabis and it goes in the "maybe someday bin" in my head. This was one that almost got away that I dragged from the edge of that abyss! I've been checking him out for years, this wasn't the first or second time for me seeing it. I've been using the concept all along but in a different way just like the rest of us to create a canopy.

LST LC-18 UPDATE

Good growing all! I found my way back to Light Addict's place where the answer to my question of auxin routing with cola tips was. I got it!
LA says:
"So any point that sits highest will grow the quickest. Dip the main growing tips lower than the secondary limbs on that branch and the secondary branches will leap forward.
If pulling main limbs down, bend and kink them a little beforehand and always do big manipulations after a good watering. This will stop or somewhat negate the chance of you splitting the stem."

:woohoo:

PUDDING PROOF UPDATE

Here she is today
LC-18 getting level. She has lots of cola tops getting to the same plane of level! A 4 to 6 inch rise from here, then flip, will make for some nice smoking bud!
We are not worthy:yahoo:thats some good training cant wait till i get there!

We are not worthy:yahoo:thats some good training cant wait till i get there!
Yeah we are Tequila and you will if you want! Thanks!
That's going to be one filled-in quad! :welldone:
Oh Boy! I was hoping for that! This is fun! It looks too small right now. It needs to spread out to be right I think. You? I haven't done one with tolerances this close but you have. Think it'll kind of work towards that? Or is the upward growth going to help with it? They're so close to each other.

Back
Top Bottom