New ViparSpectra Lights Powering Self Watered SIP Run

Which is the new light, Otter, the one on the left or the daisy chain on the right? Your plants look lovely all cleaned up. Are you playing flip by ear, or do you have a date planned.

Which is the new light, Otter, the one on the left or the daisy chain on the right? Your plants look lovely all cleaned up. Are you playing flip by ear, or do you have a date planned.
light.png

The lights Connect with bracket, like the pic show. :)

LST LC-18 UPDATE

Good growing all! I found my way back to Light Addict's place where the answer to my question of auxin routing with cola tips was. I got it!
LA says:
"So any point that sits highest will grow the quickest. Dip the main growing tips lower than the secondary limbs on that branch and the secondary branches will leap forward.
If pulling main limbs down, bend and kink them a little beforehand and always do big manipulations after a good watering. This will stop or somewhat negate the chance of you splitting the stem."

:woohoo:
Thanks for the tip, something I’ll remember to do in the future. I hate snapping branches. CL🍀. :thanks:

Good morning Mr Oh! Oh! Oh!

Girls are gleaming in green!

💚💚💚
Good morning Tra! If ya don't twinkle ya have to gleam!
They all look good Stone, but that Stank, DAMN! :green_heart:
She's running the joint!
Looking good Stone. 🍋
Thanks Keith!
Highya SO,

You'll never guess! Both Cherries Dubilee turned out to be males!! I couldn't believe it! Going back to when I said I saw pistils, I didn't have my glasses on. On the branch tip there are pistils, only a little shorter than females. Below the tip, were balls, and lots of them. So I have not any Cherries Dubelee growing. I'm hoping all the rest are females!! Oh, do you remember Van Stank saying something about a purple phenotype? I think I have one. There's purple coming in the petioles, and a little in the buds. So, I have 4 plants left in the garden, and 3 in the SIP. Was supposed to be an experiment with Van's stuff. They're small , but just growing for variety now, so it's fine. Always something! Happy Smokin'
Shoot! It's hard to destroy them after all this! I'm sorry to hear it Bode!

Stankberry has at least a black and a purple variety in my garden. The one I had outside grew very well and had one or two branches that went purple but not the whole plant. Kind of strange maybe?

Always something is right! I hope the best for the rest!
How does that work with the auto wagerers? Tubes long enough to spin 'em half way around and then back the other way, or do you have to disconnect them first?

Plants are looking good! And bushy! It's amazing the different type of growth we see in these things.
I made them long enough to spin 3/4 around at least so they do need to go the other way to finish and re set the pot to its normal position. The auto watering keeps on working. They do express themselves at different rates. Different types of growth too like we see in the left side here. Sky muffin wants to cling to the main trunk. I have to pull her branches out and away. While Northern Stank shoots them straight out as if she knew I wanted it like that for a canopy! Pretty cool to see!
They're both the new ones Carmen. The camera is making them look that way. They're going up in ppfd of PAR today!
Love the clean-up job on those, lettuce and non-lettuce alike. Flip's a'coming...I can feel it in the air!
The grow or Phil Collins breakout song in 1981? He drums some I think :). His son has his seat today I saw last time I heard them.
light.png

The lights Connect with bracket, like the pic show. :)
Nice pic Valerie! Now that's a light I want to talk about!
I'll be flipping when my slowest plant to really root well and take to the SIP, which is my Black Poisonberry, is a little more advanced. It'll be in the next few days. I'm getting excited!
Thanks for the tip, something I’ll remember to do in the future. I hate snapping branches. CL🍀. :thanks:
LA understands these plants better than most!

Highya SO,

Gorgeous looking quad taking off!! She's found her stride alright! Are you going to flip next week? What a fun one to watch! Happy Smokin'

Winning Mr O. She already grew a lot wow
Her tips are really bunching up with new growth!
Damn Stone you are good at that. 🍋
Hehe, I'm good at jumping in after watching others for years maybe Keith. Carcass and Trala and Light Addict and others paved this street.
Highya SO,

Gorgeous looking quad taking off!! She's found her stride alright! Are you going to flip next week? What a fun one to watch! Happy Smokin'
Thanks Bode! I'm pretty sure she'll be ready next week. I am! I like how she's making more mature looking parts going up now!
That CarCanopy!

Straight as fuck!

——————————————-
Kinda Tra! Been 👁️👁️ you and The Man Himself!

FLIP CITY FOR THE VIPAR TENT UPDATE

Northern Stank said flip, I said let's go, and boom it's done! Hi folks, these @ViparSpectra lit ladies are on their way to flowerdom! I raised the power another notch also height over the left bank, and we're off!

Let's see what kind of canopies I can carve into these plants!
Gooooing up!

Yowzah! That Stank is certainly going North(ern)!

Isn't the versatility of those lights off the chain, Stone? :Rasta:

Congrats on the flip, Stone- The adventure begins continues!
Isn't the versatility of those lights off the chain, Stone? :Rasta:
I don't usually say much about lights...but that is one Sweeet rig!

Back
Top Bottom