New ViparSpectra Lights Powering Self Watered SIP Run

LC-18 GOING STRONG UPDATE

Hi folks, LC-18 has taken off and is building up at the tips!

I'm not getting all the top level node shoots to move but some are! Bottoms are going crazy! More time! More Carhook adjusting!
Awesome canopy building! And you know I’m a huge fan of stake training from below. Jealous that you have so much space to stake - not confined to the surface area of a round pot. Awesome.

Congrats on the flip, and Northern Stank also said "I'm going to eat that little thing next to me!" 10 days and it won't even appear in pictures.
:morenutes:
I know! I may have to get the right side raised!
Hah! Made me smile first thing in the morning Heavenly! :thanks:
Happy flip day Otter tent!
I flipped it good! 🎶
Congrats on the flip, Stone- The adventure begins continues!

I don't usually say much about lights...but that is one Sweeet rig!
I always did like adventure! I'm kind of like a dog :p. Rattle my leash and I'm ready to rock!
Awesome canopy building! And you know I’m a huge fan of stake training from below. Jealous that you have so much space to stake - not confined to the surface area of a round pot. Awesome.
This one's been fun to figure out Jon! Still figuring!

NEW CONFIG UPDATE

Hi all! It was kind of easy to lift these pots for the rim they have to grab! I shut off the water feed and lifted the feeders out and took the 5 minutes to get them lifted! Maybe 10 minutes.
Here they lie in a better situation to get lit with the hungo Northern Stank grabbing all the space it can!
Day 2 since flip.

You've done your heavy lifting, now it's up to the plants! :Rasta:

Highya SO,

Great job! They're looking nice and healthy! The one in the back is getting big! Looks like a monster! Nice work, SO! Happy Smokin'

Hey Otter, the one in the back, that Northern Stank is not a small plant. Lovely tentful and a good view of the new lights. Looking forward!

You've done your heavy lifting, now it's up to the plants! :Rasta:
That's the ticket!
More shiny stuff FTW!
I feel like a fancy man! :p
Highya SO,

Great job! They're looking nice and healthy! The one in the back is getting big! Looks like a monster! Nice work, SO! Happy Smokin'
She's keeping me on my toes Bode! Every day she needs cal/mag. Must be drinking a ton of water! Next grow I'm trying that trough of dolomite in at least one of them.
Hey Otter, the one in the back, that Northern Stank is not a small plant. Lovely tentful and a good view of the new lights. Looking forward!
Hehe, she's my jet setter! I wake up wondering about her!

Picture of health, im trying to get a friend of mine to start surfing 🏄‍♂️ here to see all the possibilities

Nice going Otter ✌🏽

1692478700944.png

Looks like there's one more elevation project to do Stone. But Damn! :Rasta:

Picture of health, im trying to get a friend of mine to start surfing 🏄‍♂️ here to see all the possibilities

Nice going Otter ✌🏽

1692478700944.png
Thanks 70's!
Looks like there's one more elevation project to do Stone. But Damn! :Rasta:
I got it up yesterday and haven't got a pic yet. They're going to want a net and that last one there in front left brought that in play for later. Good eye Mr Black!

LC-18 GOING STRONG UPDATE

Hi folks, LC-18 has taken off and is building up at the tips!

I'm not getting all the top level node shoots to move but some are! Bottoms are going crazy! More time! More Carhook adjusting!
Nice work on those flattops!
FLIP CITY FOR THE VIPAR TENT UPDATE

Northern Stank said flip, I said let's go, and boom it's done! Hi folks, these @ViparSpectra lit ladies are on their way to flowerdom! I raised the power another notch also height over the left bank, and we're off!

Let's see what kind of canopies I can carve into these plants!
Gooooing up!
What a mass of green!! They look very happy.

Nice work on those flattops!

What a mass of green!! They look very happy.
Thanks Valerie, they're full speed ahead now! These lights are making their day!
They’re the picture of health Stone. Verdant to the max. 💚
Thanks Heavenly! I've been away for a couple of days and I'm excited to see them tomorrow! Auto water will be cool when I shake out the bugs!

LC-18 FLIPPED UPDATE

Good day all! I was off with my lovely wife for a couple of days up the coast of Maine. It was beautiful! What I found when I came home was also that! The double dose of cal/mag I gave her created a growth push! Her leaves are looking better too. I'll get this but it may take a little time!
Anyway here's LC-18 on the move with light flipped today! It's stretch time!

Back
Top Bottom