New ViparSpectra Lights Powering Self Watered SIP Run

Highya SO,

Your quadline looks really well done! Will be fun tio watch to see how many colas it produces, how tall they get, and how long to veg before the flip! All that and maybe a huge stash weight because of the SIP! Happy Smokin'

If you rotate the pot so the mains are pointing to the corners (rather than the sides of the tent) you will gain extra space for them, which means you can keep them flat longer with more growth to the middle branches.

Once the "tops" head north they still have a tendency to outrun the lowers, so the bigger the head start the better.
Wow! Those are way higher expectations than I had! Now I have them too! Here we go!
I think the sativa structure will make for a less dense canopy leaf wise if that makes sense
It does. I'm in awe with the little amount of leaf on it! Somehow I think she's just getting warmed up for a real push! She's has tiny everything at the moment.
Highya SO,

Your quadline looks really well done! Will be fun tio watch to see how many colas it produces, how tall they get, and how long to veg before the flip! All that and maybe a huge stash weight because of the SIP! Happy Smokin'
All these questions answered and more as I dote over this one! (said in a Batman show voice) New things are so fun!

You're becoming quite an entertainer! Love the Shakespearesque prose and the witty pips you come out with!! Happy Smokin'

She's a beauty, Stone! and your training is on fleek! (as @Trala would say🌝)

On my box-grown plants, I'll train them out till they're 4" narrower than I want them to end up (20")-then, the buds will "lean" outward a couple inches as they grow up, and fill the whole space...(24")

Although, I've noticed that SIP plants only lean outward about half as much as plants grown in regular pots, so in a SIP, I'd let them go horizontal until they're 2" narrower than you want them to end up.

That's just how I do it, but there's plenty of other ways to skin that cat...🐱

She's a beauty, Stone! and your training is on fleek! (as @Trala would say🌝)

On my box-grown plants, I'll train them out till they're 4" narrower than I want them to end up (20")-then, the buds will "lean" outward a couple inches as they grow up, and fill the whole space...(24")

Although, I've noticed that SIP plants only lean outward about half as much as plants grown in regular pots, so in a SIP, I'd let them go horizontal until they're 2" narrower than you want them to end up.

That's just how I do it, but there's plenty of other ways to skin that cat...🐱
Interesting! I'll run out of pot, oh that's where the hula hoop or life ring around the pot comes in huh? I might be done reaching out but maybe not if things go right. I'll look at it with different eyes tomorrow! Thanks!
That training is amazing @StoneOtter, I wonder what it will look like at the end of the growth.
Hi Kanno! I'll be happy if it resembles one of Carcass's beauties even a little!

I'll run out of pot, oh that's where the pool noodle or life ring around the pot comes in huh?
FIFY! 😁

I might be done reaching out but maybe not if things go right.
If she's where you want her to be, that's all that matters!
And, she might be easier to deal with if she's not rubbing on all 4 walls..😬

Interesting! I'll run out of pot, oh that's where the hula hoop or life ring around the pot comes in huh?
Weights are another option Stone!

FIFY! 😁

If she's where you want her to be, that's all that matters!
And, she might be easier to deal with if she's not rubbing on all 4 walls..😬
Maybe I won't get too crazy and just let her go to the edges of the pot. Being a virgin and all.
Weights are another option Stone!
I got wrenches!
😱 I got the black side on top :doh
I did too in the other tent! This side is so much brighter Tequila!
Your LC-18 is looking stunning Otter. I love how your quad is turning out.
I'm a little stunned it's turning out Carmen! I didn't start out with this intense quad lst in mind! I'm having fun with it now It's working out! My plan was 6 branches and lst them but I got off track.

EARLY PRE FLIP CLEANUP UPDATE

Happy Sunday all! My Northern Stank won't wait any longer and my lagger, Black Poisonberry has made it to "being caught on enough" status so it was time to cut and pinch off any shoots that were growing in the lower middle that will never get light and the obvious branches that aren't making it to the canopy for all the plants. It's a good day!
I started with Sky Muffin and layed out her discarded ex members for you. So I cut out what won't be used and spread out the rest.
These Earthboxes are nice to turn around in the saucers so I can do my thing on them! I'm liking that a lot! Spin city!

Then the lady calling the shots! Northern Stank. She's beastly! No longer beastly in the lowers!

And the rest followed.

I raised the light again on the left side and probably tomorrow if they look in perfect health I'll give them more ppfd PAR! We're days from flip!
Wishing you the best week coming!

Happy Sunday all! My Northern Stank won't wait any longer and my lagger, Black Poisonberry has made it to "being caught on enough" status so it was time to cut and pinch off any shoots that were growing in the lower middle that will never get light and the obvious branches that aren't making it to the canopy for all the plants. It's a good day!
I started with Sky Muffin and layed out her discarded ex members for you. So I cut out what won't be used and spread out the rest.
These Earthboxes are nice to turn around in the saucers so I can do my thing on them! I'm liking that a lot! Spin city!

Then the lady calling the shots! Northern Stank. She's beastly! No longer beastly in the lowers!

And the rest followed.

I raised the light again on the left side and probably tomorrow if they look in perfect health I'll give them more ppfd PAR! We're days from flip!
The rate of growth is off the charts. So is the health. Amazing.

They all look good Stone, but that Stank, DAMN! :green_heart:

And the rest followed.

Looking good Stone. 🍋

Highya SO,

You'll never guess! Both Cherries Dubilee turned out to be males!! I couldn't believe it! Going back to when I said I saw pistils, I didn't have my glasses on. On the branch tip there are pistils, only a little shorter than females. Below the tip, were balls, and lots of them. So I have not any Cherries Dubelee growing. I'm hoping all the rest are females!! Oh, do you remember Van Stank saying something about a purple phenotype? I think I have one. There's purple coming in the petioles, and a little in the buds. So, I have 4 plants left in the garden, and 3 in the SIP. Was supposed to be an experiment with Van's stuff. They're small , but just growing for variety now, so it's fine. Always something! Happy Smokin'

How does that work with the auto wagerers? Tubes long enough to spin 'em half way around and then back the other way, or do you have to disconnect them first?

Plants are looking good! And bushy! It's amazing the different type of growth we see in these things.

Back
Top Bottom