Nick Hardy & Co Graduation: Coco Co2 High EC: Grown in Thailand: Perpetual

I’m being a bit quiet on the strains on this. Two banging sativas. Old favourites although one a strawberry tip. The Indica is very new but I suspect going to be quite well known in the next year or so. Apologies for my reticence on that but its a little commercial. Probs doesn’t matter. I’ll make clear the differentials and how I respond to difference in treatment.

I hope this is boring in terms of journal - just me saying I followed what I learned before and it all worked out. But I suspect that’s an unlikely outcome so as a backup - I’m really really funny. So stick around for my jokes mostly at my own expense.

This is my high pressure “Graduation” Grow. Got Freshman and well into Sopomore so need for an eventual perpetual grow to graduate to “Farmer” above just a casual grow, perhaps?

I have a pretty awesome setup already. Check out my other journal but I’ll add updates here too. We’re fortunate to be able to not worry too much about costs - to be honest because in Asia the prices are 80% less for lots of stuff, all bits of equipment from duct tape to lights - all, cheaper here.

Basically -our grow style is decent amounts of Co2 allowing us to run high EC and temps and Rh whilst blitzing and saturating with high quality @Mars Hydro lights (who send me ❤️ not sponsorship 😂)

The three varietals I’m calling Island, Strawberry and Indy are from the original breeder of the strains - that you can buy generics from in two cases anywhere but these are the OG’s from the original breeder. Not just pheno plucks.

This is our graduation grow. 24 seeds popped today. Space for 21 in the flower room in 4- 5 weeks so will be a squeeze. Time pressure.

Start them by the pool. There’s a good reason for that I’ll explain next post.

Nick

So popped and the swimming pool is only half a joke. We have a pool kept clean with “Ozone” or as it is chemically known Hydrogen Peroxide. No salt or chlorine. It can be useful for germinating seeds as it cleans any bacteria on the seed and softens it slightly. We gave a 30 minute soak otherwise we followed the instructions from the seed farm we used. They’re Dutch and been around for a long time. Created some top strains over the years.

This is what they recommend. So we did this basically, just swapped full popping in the HP for a soak and then well water.

Next stage they’ll go in the seedling machine with @DYNOMYCO

I'm having trouble keeping up with the other one. :rofl: :nomo::ciao:

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

So potted the seeds into some Dutch made seedling peat. Mixed in a teaspoon per 0.5L of ph’d water @DYNOMYCO and added a little paste of same at the bottom of the hole. Then into the seedling machine I built a couple of weeks back in a Saturday Hackaday thing.

Listening to “Life of Riley” by the Lightening Seeds for luck have a look for it on YouTube 😂

Pics below.

Only been potted for 90 minutes and already stressed. Until they’re into their final 5G homes I’ll be stressed. They’re next into coco solos. Then to let them veg fully downstairs we have 3 Gallon fabric handled pots. Last time out they went solo to filling 1 gallons in 4 days so going bigger to keep them downstairs while the orher grow finishes. Then repot 5G airpots and flip to flower upstairs same day. I bought 21 new white airpots so we can differentiate between the grows. Honestly that was why. Not the sweet sweet blue screws my purchasing manager said I bought them for.

🤣

Only been potted for 90 minutes and already stressed. Until they’re into their final 5G homes I’ll be stressed. They’re next into coco solos. Then to let them veg fully downstairs we have 3 Gallon fabric handled pots. Last time out they went solo to filling 1 gallons in 4 days so going bigger to keep them downstairs while the orher grow finishes. Then repot 5G airpots and flip to flower upstairs same day. I bought 21 new white airpots so we can differentiate between the grows. Honestly that was why. Not the sweet sweet blue screws my purchasing manager said I bought them for.

🤣

Just in case

Screenshot_20230210-022843_Chrome.jpg

:woohoo:

Bill284 😎

🤣

Cool screws. CL🍀

Its not about the screws its just a grow management thing alternating grow differentiation. Its management is all.

Its not about the sweet sweet glossy white airpots with standout lagoon blue screws at all.

Also @Bill284 you with your cheek to be sure! Reminding me of that with the airpots and not putting them upside their heeeeds again you cheeky bugger!

🤣

Its not about the screws its just a grow management thing alternating grow differentiation. Its management is all.

Its not about the sweet sweet glossy white airpots with standout lagoon blue screws at all.

Also @Bill284 you with your cheek to be sure! Reminding me of that with the airpots and not putting them upside their heeeeds again you cheeky bugger!

🤣
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :ciao:

Bill284 😎

More buttons arrived today. These ones actually have lights in them. But not quite as industrial chic as the German ones.

Will go and look at boxes in a moment.

Important stuff.

Oh also about half the seeds have broken ground. Ball of stress.

Back
Top Bottom