NoobyMacDooby's Grow: Less Nooby More Dooby!

Things looking good there dude .. looking fwd to seeing that green crack bud seed do its thing
Yeah me too. It's stacking pretty fast...well that's what I thought until I saw TheBlaze's PE stacking early. Also throwing some frost.

Grow Update

Well chaps very happy to say that the 1st round of my perpetual grow is harvested and being cured right now. Yay for me! Big thanks to @Sun Valley for the sick strains and big thanks to @Pennywise @JustinHemp420 @TheBlaze for the help and answering the many,many,many questions I had....and still have :D

Pretty happy overall with my results....even with many mistakes made and now it's on to the next grow to try improve yields, taste and potency. Early smoke reports from the 1st Cuvee I pulled are all pretty positive. Now it's the next long wait for them to cure properly

Bud shot:

some buds hanging:

and some buds that have been bottled:

Then in the nursery I've put the 5 seedlings into soil:

And the clones showing why when you clone in flower it's called monster cropping....these things look freaky yo:

Then the Green crack cross is at 3 weeks doing really well stacking and frosting up:

She's a stretchy lanky girl but looking at the leaves she's got a bit of sativa in her.....

Thanks DF!

So season 2 of "These are the days of our Grows" looks to be as drama filled as the 1st.....sigh. 1st off the new seedlings got a bit wrecked when I put a fan too close to them. A couple of fan leaves on each seedling just dried up. Plants are all happy now but that just sunk my no-stress attempt grow and a few days of growth stunted.

Then my green crack cross has also gone a wee bit hermie on me....dammit. Nothing major, a single male flower is coming out. Only found 3 so far on a plant with about 12 bud sites. I'm keep on with it and see if it gets worse. They threw some nuts at about the same time and then stopped. Hoping the green cross does the same. On the upswing I'm become very good at spotting hermie sites and dealing with them.

Sucks about the hermies bruv.. went through it enough times too.. since moving to strictly greenhouse it seems to have left me for now.. have my cuvee f2 flowering at month end so holding thumbs

Ja guess that's the one negative about an indoor grow, gotta have things setup right. Also this plant was running under the too hot, old nursery setting. Will be checking for light leaks over the weekend too just in case but the Cuvee never went hermie on me.

Makes me wonder if my setup is just borderline stressful enough to make a potential hermie traits pop up in poly hybrid f1's while the more stable strains are fine. But I recall you pulling a single male sack from your previous cuvee?

And yeah man thanks for that Cuvee. Such a nice smoke and the faded buds look so damn pretty. The wife says she really likes it too, makes her feel happy after a smoke.

Ja guess that's the one negative about an indoor grow, gotta have things setup right. Also this plant was running under the too hot, old nursery setting. Will be checking for light leaks over the weekend too just in case but the Cuvee never went hermie on me.

Makes me wonder if my setup is just borderline stressful enough to make a potential hermie traits pop up in poly hybrid f1's while the more stable strains are fine. But I recall you pulling a single male sack from your previous cuvee?

And yeah man thanks for that Cuvee. Such a nice smoke and the faded buds look so damn pretty. The wife says she really likes it too, makes her feel happy after a smoke.
Yeah definitely one of the nicest smokes I've had in a while

Grow update:

Cuvee clones coming along:

then the green crack cross....this is one freaky ass plant. It stopped throwing out male sacks and now is instead throwing out a flower with male and female parts. The male parts aren't forming correctly though so there is no pollen. That's a hermie I can easily deal with...for now. And good thing because wowsers this is a stupidly sticky plant. Just looking at a bud makes my fingers stick together.

Grow update:

Seedlings have settled in and starting to grow nicely. Gave them a light coconut water feeding which they really liked.

Cuvee clones have finally started putting out normal growth so next week I can cut clones for mothers:

Green crack cross is looking ok. Not stacking as much as the 1st 2 weeks. Will be starting some PK boost soon as monday is week 4

Then some buds shots:

Cuvee

Getting a fruity strawberry smell with a woody earthy one. ...I think. Very tricky to get the smell figured out. Everyone who has smelled it says its smells different. Pretty sad I couldn't take clones but still got some seeds to do a pheno hunt on. From my very...very limited knowledge on strains etc. I'd say this came out pretty good. All my plants had very similar looking buds it just seemed to be slight variations in yields but quite a difference in plant height. Smell is very similar too across plants. I'm assuming that a set of f2's from this would give more phenos?

Back
Top Bottom