P1160705.JPG
P1160707.JPG
P1160708.JPG
P1160709.JPG
P1160710.JPG
P1160711.JPG
P1160713.JPG
P1160714.JPG

Yeah all good thanks nutty, I was enjoying the peace of the house before the kids woke, they're awake now and it's nutty :)
Hope you're having a good one too.
my two are still bo peeping :laugh: they will be up in the next half hour normally :)

Nuttys compost tea : 4 different composts , horse , worm , chicken and mushroom

90 litre bin rain water

Fish amino , scallops ferment , steamed bone meal , kelp , yucca
I put yucca in boiled water to dissolve it first as it will clump if i do not

:thumb:

P1160715.JPG
P1160716.JPG
P1160717.JPG
P1160720.JPG
P1160725.JPG
P1160727.JPG
P1160728.JPG

the ww is building bud again :ganjamon: the rest are cruising

We like cruising. Cruising is good.... Love it near the end of a grow. It is always the last two, maybe three weeks that mine hit the auto pilot. Not constantly worried about the ph of my res as it stays stable all week now. During heavy flowering it is on a constant up swing. Even the ec. stays close to the same which tells me they are done eating and are now working on their own reserves, hence the yellowing of the fans late in flower. Not the prettiest grow, they are all tied up after the domino effect last week. My fault as I neglected to install my upper supports this time around. Need to find a better way because what I do now hampers me from rotating my garden while doing general maintenance on the plants. As for kids, well long gone. My plants, my dogs and my best girl keep me hopping now. :love:

Nuttys compost tea : 4 different composts , horse , worm , chicken and mushroom

90 litre bin rain water

Fish amino , scallops ferment , steamed bone meal , kelp , yucca
I put yucca in boiled water to dissolve it first as it will clump if i do not

:thumb:

P1160715.JPG
P1160716.JPG
P1160717.JPG
P1160720.JPG
P1160725.JPG
P1160727.JPG
P1160728.JPG
Hey Nutty hope you are well.
Bill

It's my middle one being a pain in the arse right now. Nightmare getting him up in the morning and he cannot do anything for himself. I don't know if it's just him or young boys in general. If it is, then it's a miracle any of us made it to adulthood :laugh:

Anyway.... garden is looking fantastic mate. I'm gonna get over there one day and just hang out in your grow shack enjoying the smells. Ha ha.

It's my middle one being a pain in the arse right now. Nightmare getting him up in the morning and he cannot do anything for himself. I don't know if it's just him or young boys in general. If it is, then it's a miracle any of us made it to adulthood :laugh:

Anyway.... garden is looking fantastic mate. I'm gonna get over there one day and just hang out in your grow shack enjoying the smells. Ha ha.
I still haven't made it to adulthood , young at heart mate , i am still a pup :ganjamon:, i can jump on the cdjs and fire out some oldskool tunes hhaaaa haaaa ,

Hey Nutty hope you are well.
Bill
yes mate couldnt be better i hope your just as good mucker ,
i have more seeds coming from @Weed Seeds Express going to do three of their strains , gorilla glue, big cheese and gelato one of each . soil is made rest of seeds due today :thumb: microbe tea on the brew

Back
Top Bottom